haven't tried it tbh, but considering right now :p, will report back later

This one Im gonna try. I loved the one from FM 11, Raikan007's Perfect 3 Amc v.1

View attachment 199171View attachment 199170

I have just changed my tactics to these and after a 0-0 draw at home against qpr these are my last 2 results.. a win against arsenal! great tactics!
thats fantastic mate, well done! just remember a tactic takes at least 15 games to get going and to see if it will stand the test of the duration of the season! it is a great start, I hope you can keep it up! keep us updated on your progress!

Wow! I tested it with a german 3th-league team. In my first friendly i play against bayern munich in munich and i won 2:3.
(shots: 14:3) feels good ;) raikan

where the download link for full release? only demo link on the OP, is updated OP come soon? thank

yeah it is mate :) I just used the same file to continue the download from! pointless uploading a new one!

plus there is no difference in the demo, full or even Fm11 mate :) I have used my Fm11 tactics on both the demo and full game and it works the same! I have used all of my tactics from the default patch to the 11.3 and they work exactly the same way! my tactics are not affected by GE exploits or tweaks as it is realistic football at its best!

im playing as chelsea and this tactic isent really working for me. could you suggest a starting line up for me to play? maybe that will help

------------------Cech------------------------
Bosingwa------Terry------Luiz-------Cole
-------------Essien------Mikel---------
----Anelka------Mata---------Kalou--
-----------------Torres---------------

I suggest getting in Javi Martinez or Fellaini for the Cm and sell Mikel, Mata can be played outwide (which may be better than Anelka and have Lampard in the Amc position)

First published,Everybody is very professional, to acquire knowledge.
43.gif
g.php

I'm villa and i'm struggling with this tactic, any suggestions as to what i should do?

Alright, gonna give this a try.

Who would be better as AMC for this, Gerrard or Hazard?

GK: Ter Stegen
RB: Kyle Walker
CB: Neven Subotic
CB: Giuseppe Prestia
LB: Aleksander Kolarov
CM: Emre Can
CM: Fabian Delph
AMR: Charles N'Zogbia
AML: David Alaba
AMC: Thiago
ST: Mbaye Niang

GK: Ter Stegen
RB: Kyle Walker
CB: Neven Subotic
CB: Giuseppe Prestia
LB: Aleksander Kolarov
CM: Emre Can
CM: Fabian Delph
AMR: Charles N'Zogbia
AML: David Alaba
AMC: Thiago
ST: Mbaye Niang
nice team mate, you do need better Cm's though, Can and Delph are quite attacking, you need defensive/neutral type Cm's like Javi Martinez, Lars Bender, Barton, Carrick etc etc ;)

I would sell Nzogbia and buy a better playmaker type winger like Cazorla, Thiago Neves, Guiliano etc..

where is Bent and Aggie? is Subotic playing in the Cbr slot? LD?