Very good tactic. Leading with tottenham in the league atm. Will update over the next few days...

There are a few tactics that work brilliantly for some teams, and not so brilliantly for other teams.
They're making Football Manager more and more lifelike which is great. With this in mind, sticking to one tactic all season long isnt just going to work with other than the best teams.
I find trying out new changes in tactics and how players play to be a great part of fun in the game.
I've read alot about the tactics you guys put up and I take it and mould my own tactics over time.
If you could just download, plug&play a single super tactic in to the game, where would the fun be?
We need some challenges in the game, otherwise we are gonna be sick of it too fast.
Or, maybe that is just my opinion.
But to Raikan007 and the others that keep posting their stuff - please don't stop if that is what you like to do.
Alot of people appreciate it, and so do I - don't misunderstand me. As I said, I strip several good tactics down and mould my own and over a season I keep perfecting it - why? Because that keeps the game enjoyable for me. :)
I fully agree with you and understand you mate :) that is 75% of the reason why I share tactics :) its for everyone to use different parts of it to in turn create their own tactics over time...

Alot of people have used some of my roles I have created for their tactics to make them better which is what I want :) I am glad to have helped you in anyway at all!

There are a few tactics that work brilliantly for some teams, and not so brilliantly for other teams.
They're making Football Manager more and more lifelike which is great. With this in mind, sticking to one tactic all season long isnt just going to work with other than the best teams.
I find trying out new changes in tactics and how players play to be a great part of fun in the game.
I've read alot about the tactics you guys put up and I take it and mould my own tactics over time.
If you could just download, plug&play a single super tactic in to the game, where would the fun be?
We need some challenges in the game, otherwise we are gonna be sick of it too fast.
Or, maybe that is just my opinion.
But to Raikan007 and the others that keep posting their stuff - please don't stop if that is what you like to do.
Alot of people appreciate it, and so do I - don't misunderstand me. As I said, I strip several good tactics down and mould my own and over a season I keep perfecting it - why? Because that keeps the game enjoyable for me. :)

Completely agree with you

I browse around on tactic forum and find one that might work best for my team then try to edit it until it perfect for my team.

Hello Raikan!
Thx for this brilliant tactic. I've had great success with it in my RC Lens game. I'm in my third season and started to feel that it's not working that well anymore. I guess the AI got used to it.
I'd like to tweak it a bit, but to be honest I'm not the best in it. My poacher is Wilfried and he is doing great. I use Barazite or a regen on the right and just bought Niang to the left.
So what I'd like to see is: Niang cuts inside from the flank to act as a second striker and Barazite should run up and down on the right side of the pitch and feed them with crosses. Can you give me any advice on that, please? If you have any better idea how to implent Niang to this tactic without sacrificing Wilfiried would be very much appreciated.
Thx for everything, we need you on this forum! :)

Hello Raikan!
Thx for this brilliant tactic. I've had great success with it in my RC Lens game. I'm in my third season and started to feel that it's not working that well anymore. I guess the AI got used to it.
I'd like to tweak it a bit, but to be honest I'm not the best in it. My poacher is Wilfried and he is doing great. I use Barazite or a regen on the right and just bought Niang to the left.
So what I'd like to see is: Niang cuts inside from the flank to act as a second striker and Barazite should run up and down on the right side of the pitch and feed them with crosses. Can you give me any advice on that, please? If you have any better idea how to implent Niang to this tactic without sacrificing Wilfiried would be very much appreciated.
Thx for everything, we need you on this forum! :)
cheers mate, glad its working out well for you :) well done!

for that exact approach I would set Aml to cut inside with very high attacking mentality to ensure he gets up to support while having Barazite on the right hugging the touchline and crossing often from mixed (if his crossing attribute is below 12 I suggest aiming at front post and if above 14 or so the far post)

you can also focus the passing down the right hand flank while increasing your fullbacks mentality to get forward more often as well to provide overlapping runs :)

for that exact approach I would set Aml to cut inside with very high attacking mentality to ensure he gets up to support while having Barazite on the right hugging the touchline and crossing often from mixed (if his crossing attribute is below 12 I suggest aiming at front post and if above 14 or so the far post)

you can also focus the passing down the right hand flank while increasing your fullbacks mentality to get forward more often as well to provide overlapping runs :)

Thx for the advice, I'll give it a go!

I am going to be trying this tactic on my next save with Dortmund, Leverkusen or PSG. Even though I am currently in the middle of a Man Utd save using Might & Magic, I am excited to start a new save using this tactic! It will have to wait though :D

Hey raikan! I have chosen cagliari!In the first season i finished at 8th position in Serie A!I am now being in my second season i have signed on free transfer anelka and albelda.I have also bought veratti(this kid is outstanding) cabral,abdourahimi,najih,armenteros,sola. i have sold ribeiro,sumpaio,ibarbo,el kabir.i am trying to use your tactic and the team honestly plays fantastic football but i am conceding a lot of goals and sometimes i can't even achieve one.Can u please give some advice or suggest me a different tactic!!Thanks:)
P.S. Excuse my awful english:D

Drop the Amc to Dm and change his instructions play more defensively... or drop the Cm to Dm and drop the Amc to Cm and leave as Adv Playmaker :)

What if his crossing is 13 :p ?

Thanks i 'll try and let u know about the results!!!!:)

Hi Raikan, looking for a good young player for the dlp midfielder.... any recommendations and what qualities are important for this position? Im playing with man utd, and Michael Carrick seems ideal for this but i have sold him! Also, im my real madrid save, xabi alonso has a broken leg! so was considering ozil, but was wondering about the defensive responsibilities! let me know your thoughts! cheers

Hi Raikan, looking for a good young player for the dlp midfielder.... any recommendations and what qualities are important for this position? Im playing with man utd, and Michael Carrick seems ideal for this but i have sold him! Also, im my real madrid save, xabi alonso has a broken leg! so was considering ozil, but was wondering about the defensive responsibilities! let me know your thoughts! cheers

hey mate, I suggest looking at Poli, Mvila, Badelj, Jorge Enriquez, Jao Moutinho, Ruben Yttergard Jennsen :)

Ozil will be muscled off the ball way too easily and does not have the required defensive stats to perform well there....

using this for PSG and slighty tweeked the midfeild to a DM (Defend) and a Deep Lying Playmaker (Support)

Raikan i have quintero(goal scoring machine 36 in prem. last year =) ) and kadlec so i dont want to sell kadlec or quintero. Could i use kadlec to play aml inside foward or just winger support and cut inside ?

I've found that playing without the shouts gives better results? I'll test over a long period to see if that is indeed the case. Could turn out to be a good 'change' to the tactics if things aren't going well though?

Raikan i have quintero(goal scoring machine 36 in prem. last year =) ) and kadlec so i dont want to sell kadlec or quintero. Could i use kadlec to play aml inside foward or just winger support and cut inside ?
You can use Kadlec outwide, inside forward :)