im really not getting much from Gameiro on my PSG save. Can I use Inside Forwards for thi or not?

I'm trying this with Borussia Dortmund. In my first official game of the season, the German Super Cup, I just beat Schalke by 5 - 1. Looks promissing.

im really not getting much from Gameiro on my PSG save. Can I use Inside Forwards for thi or not?

You can change one of the wingers to Inside Forward with Attack duty if they are really good at cutting inside and moving into channels with the inverted foot. Why don't you just play Gamiero as the poacher?

Hey Raikan, I know you're busy with your Ajax save and a different tactic but will you be updating this tactic in the near future?

I ask because the OP is different from the Might & Magic one in terms of home and away shouts and player recommendations/types etc. :)

Last edited:
Playing with IFK Goteborg, in swedish first division. Just beat Fenerbache home with 2-1 and a solid 3-0 against Frankfurt.
And thats som heavy ****:wub:

Hey Raikan, I know you're busy with your Ajax save and a different tactic but will you be updating this tactic in the near future?

I ask because the OP is different from the Might & Magic one in terms of home and away shouts and player recommendations/types etc. :)
This is next on my to do list :) going to perfect this then make a 4-3-3 Dm like the one from Fm11 :)

I have a small question about the playmaker. As for me i play in the swedish Allsvenskan, with IFK Goteborg, media predicted 6th. I have a very talented and for me, strong team. When i now will meet the 1st team inte the league table, should i remove the playmaker, or is it just for bigger teams? Example, united vs, west brom in the prem?(K)

Hello everyone!

I'm using this tactic and i have problem maybe u can help me solve it.
My problem depend on finishing created situations I mean that i have 23 shots 15 on target but I won match only cous i get a penalty. The tactic is great on with making situations , ball control, and some nice play but i dont have goals.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I'm using this tactic and i have problem maybe u can help me solve it.
My problem depend on finishing created situations I mean that i have 23 shots 15 on target but I won match only cous i get a penalty. The tactic is great on with making situations , ball control, and some nice play but i dont have goals.

who are you strikers? the only thing a tactic can do is get you in the position to score :) your players unfortunately have to do the rest, if they are not that good then its hit and miss most of the time..

who are you strikers? the only thing a tactic can do is get you in the position to score :) your players unfortunately have to do the rest, if they are not that good then its hit and miss most of the time..

I have 1 newgen talent

Rest of strikers are Dudu Biton and Momodou Ceesay. I think that I need better striker.

Been doing a lot of tampering with this tactic, as it's one of my all time favorites. Despite getting good results with small tweaks, there were problems, especially away from home where most goals would come on lightning-speed counterattacks.

After playing through about 3 different FC Bayern second seasons, the best results that I got were from this setup:

View attachment 208193

In the previous setup the central midfield pass backward to the defence far too often. When opponents hassle them they end up booting a high ball up the field. The CM is then replaced into an AP who can actually dribble upfield, and the wingbacks are much more active in receiving a pass when the ball is near the center circle.

As in earlier tweaks, most of the time I would get better results changing the Support-Winger into an Attack-Inside Forward, especially since right-footed left wingers and left-footed right wingers are becoming more common. A rare number of players are exceptions (Schurrle, in this case).

Previously against tougher opposition Pure Perfection CCC would usually have similar, or slightly more Clear Cut Chances than the opposing team, but for some reason or other they would have more Half Chances or Other Chances, though sometimes the opposite happens as well. The idea of a the team not losing its shape in defence by using an equal setting for Whole Pitch closing down is good but unless the Hassle Opponent shout is used they get too much time on the ball. Mixing the formation with some of Might and Magic's settings produces even more chances.

View attachment 208194View attachment 208195

Final results were significantly improved over the previous, almost-stock version - more goals scored with slightly less conceded. I took only one loss - a 1-0 second leg defeat at the Etihad Stadium, and a draw to Dortmund, besides several draws in meaningless preseason friendlies. The same settings were used throughout regardless of opposition. Late in the game I like to use Look for Overlap and Get Ball Forward and play even more direct when legs begin to tire.

View attachment 208197View attachment 208198View attachment 208199

It is the best why? Because we dont lose much goals and we have posession baout 60 % so we dominate game. I have this tactic in Wisla Cracov Polish Ekstraklasa and it fits well but i dont have good players couse i need to promote up my team.

great results aventador :) if you like I can upload your version of it for donwload? Its the CCC, M&M Aventador version :) let me know, looks great!

i'll try to get it up in the next few days.. my browser always has major problems (the Reply to Thread button doesn't work on Firefox?! only Quick Reply works). It didn't work out as great when I tried it with Newcastle though, hate it when Obertan tries to do Robben-like dribbles. Still in the European slots after a few months, which is solid considering I didn't buy anyone.

I've always thought everybody should tweak their two wingers, especially, to whatever kind of players they have in that position, whether its a more classic winger like Valencia or an incisive one like Robben or Shaqiri. Is there a way to upload tactics that's easier on my browser? Can't really edit either.