Hush Baby

Reaction score
Well I wanted to create my first story and wanted to start at English Level 10 but didn't know which team to start with as I hadn't heard of any of them. Then I came across East Cowes Victoria Athletic in Wessex Division One and couldn't resist as this is where my parents live.

View attachment 15406 View attachment 15407

I'm going to be realistic about my aim as this team is probably not going to make it to Champions League football. I am aiming to get into League 2 in 10 seasons. I have the patience to continue and prefer LLM management. If I make it into League 2 I may well set myself new goals.

Ok so now it's time to start the game. I will update on any transfers and friendly results once preseason is over then will do monthly updates on all results and any other activities.

Hope you all follow!!!

Got a friendly against GH Accademy which supprised me. Won it 3-2 which was even more of a shock. Screen shots to come later.

Good luck with this nice to see a realistic aim there should e achievable with the right players brought in

ill be watching

Yeah good luck..i would off gone for newport myself as im frm there(H)

I think im gonna be sacked soon so gonna look for a job in the lower leagues to try rebuild my reputation ahaha

I think im gonna be sacked soon so gonna look for a job in the lower leagues to try rebuild my reputation ahaha

I got the sack on my forest game which is why I've started this one. LLM is much more fun anyway.

It's the end of September and I'm still top of the league and still unbeaten. My defence is really tight but I'm not scoring enough goals. May need to change tactics slightly or look at bringing in some new players. Here are the results for September.

View attachment 15664

View attachment 15665

Can't believe how many cups you get entered in at this level of football. Out of my eight games in September 4 were cup games for 3 different cups.

nice story, eventually ill be my llm team dulwich hamlet eventually

well done good job hope you make it
if you get the chance check out my story feedback appreciated

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

well done good job hope you make it
if you get the chance check out my story feedback appreciated

It's the end of September and I'm still top of the league and still unbeaten. My defence is really tight but I'm not scoring enough goals. May need to change tactics slightly or look at bringing in some new players. Here are the results for September.

View attachment 15664

View attachment 15665

Can't believe how many cups you get entered in at this level of football. Out of my eight games in September 4 were cup games for 3 different cups.

nice result matey ... be following ... :$

Does Fm 10 have these leagues in the game? Or is this a custom database or something?

Things haven't gone so well in October. We have struggled in the league matches and slipped down to 6th place. Scoring is a problem. I'll see how November goes then probably look to get in a new striker and attacking midfielder.

View attachment 16089

View attachment 16090