good luck im gnna try dulwich hamlet hopefully their in level 10

when i get fm10 im gonna be Roman Glass.....mylocal team....they play in my local field

That's pretty cool, please keep updating this thread.

That's pretty cool, please keep updating this thread.

No problem will do. I've now played pre season and first month of the second season and things are going well. I have won my first three league games and sit at the top of the table. I can't post screen shots at the moment as I'm at work but as soon as I'm home I'll try and do a proper update.

Good going mate. Gotta laugh that they hosted the FA Vase Final at Wembley with an attendance of 1900 lol.

It's been a crazy October. We only played 2 league games having played 7 cup games. We are still in all 4 cups and had matches for each in October plus with some replays as well.

We find ourselves 2nd in the league having played 5 less games than the team in 1st.

View attachment 16896

View attachment 16897

Well in mate, you've adapted very well to bottom tiers of English football

Well it's been a while! I haven't forgot about this story just had no time for gaming lately. Here is Novembers updates. I am currently sitting in 9th place with 8 games in hand to the team in 1st! I am not looking forward to making up the games, there's going to be some very crowded weeks. I half want to get knocked out of the cups to save a few games.

As you'll see I got to the FA Cup 3rd round. I think there's an issue with the FA Caup in the Superbladesman Non League addon. Prem teams don't start till the 5th round and unless I'm way out of touch in real life they still start in the 3rd round.

View attachment 18125

View attachment 18126