A great December sees us climbing back up the league. With the signing of 3 new players and a tweak in the tactics we managed to start scoring goals.

We were playing a fluid style with direct passing but changed to a rigid style with short passing. Table and results below.

View attachment 16126

View attachment 16127

February has come and gone and we are back to our drawing ways but have managed to get into 2nd place. Looks like the top three teams get promoted and the 4th placed team goes into some sort of playoff. I'm guessing that the playoff involves 4th placed teams from different leagues at the same level.

I'm now confident we will get promoted this season we just need to start winning a few more.

View attachment 16248

View attachment 16249

good one champo league by 2020!

That would be great.

I'm gonna try to get into league football and take it from there, see if I've got what it takes to take the club into the prem.

One step at a time!!!

Woohoo, I enjoyed reading your story, nice road, keep it up!

Woohoo, I enjoyed reading your story, nice road, keep it up!

Cheers. I'm only just over the half way point of the first season and have a long way to go. Hope you keep following.

well done so far. I have a house in hampshire and i've been to see East Cowes Vics play US Portsmouth

well done so far. I have a house in hampshire and i've been to see East Cowes Vics play US Portsmouth

Next time I'm on the Isle Of Wight I'm planning to go see them. What are the Vics like in real life? Think they are in about 6th place in the league

This is a good story, kind of inspired me to start a LLM game of my own.. Just not sure how far down to start.. Might just go down until I find a team I know! Good Luck man!

they are a bit rubbish to be honest. They lost 4-0

This is a good story, kind of inspired me to start a LLM game of my own.. Just not sure how far down to start.. Might just go down until I find a team I know! Good Luck man!

Give it a go it's the most exciting way to play the game

brill there mate , im doing my local side in those divisions rochdale town , im top at the moment but aload of rubbiish in the cups , i also saw you beat rochdale town in the quarters :p lol keep going , hope you get promoted !