MessiLeo

Banned
Reaction score
ElChe Tweak: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v...weak_72E80BB0-44D7-4BE7-A51F-B3A772E525E8.fmf

I've tested this with 4 teams so far. It's excellent. Really good, all around. It needs one tweak to be perfection...that's where you come in. Test it out, switch a few things where you can, and let us know what you find. The results so far are really good - it just needs one thing to be a game breaker. The defense is good, but there must be an offense tweak that will result in even more goals....

First team I tried is Arsenal.
View attachment 276807 View attachment 276796

1st place, 0 losses, only 4 goals allowed through 10 games.
View attachment 276806

Then I tried Barca. 1st place, 0 losses, 43 goals for, 6 against in 10 games. Oh, and Messi is out for 4 months with injury, so he's not even playing...
View attachment 276804 View attachment 276803 View attachment 276799

Then I tried Dortmund. Tied for first with only 1 loss, but worse defense.
View attachment 276802 View attachment 276798

Then I tried Real Sociedad. 3rd place, only one point behind Madrid, with only one loss, which is pretty **** good for Sociedad, cause they suck.
View attachment 276801 View attachment 276800

Here's team instructions and set pieces.
View attachment 276795
View attachment 276793 View attachment 276792
View attachment 276791 View attachment 276790
View attachment 276789

I don't use OI's - maybe that will help?
I don't focus on training - maybe that's the key?
I don't have great set pieces on this one - maybe a corner cheat will help with goals?

I don't know, but I know it's close to being unstoppable. So give it a tweak and let me know what works.

ElChe Tweak: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v...weak_72E80BB0-44D7-4BE7-A51F-B3A772E525E8.fmf

Last edited:
Looks very nice!
BWM is ball winner right (sry I dont use game in english)

So I assume this tactic would be even better with 2 proper ball winners
I dont suppose ramsey and arteta are your ideal men in this role

Looks very nice!
BWM is ball winner right (sry I dont use game in english)

So I assume this tactic would be even better with 2 proper ball winners
I dont suppose ramsey and arteta are your ideal men in this role

Yes, BWM is ball winning midfielder - they shut down the opposition. Ramsey sucks in that spot :p Arteta is okay. But it'd be better with more defensive-minded and better tacklers. Someone who can play MC/DM is great.

I remember Ramsey is a great CM in terms of CA and PA
But I used arsenal on occasions and had to sell him, I mean, his stats are quite weird

He is like an old fashion box to box right?
Unusal player type I think, never suited my tactics with arsenal

Even a 0-10-0 can win with Arsenal and Barça... how does this tactic fare with underdog teams?

And please dont tell me that Valencia and Southampton are underdogs, I can beat UCL in 2017 with them without even signing new players...

Even a 0-10-0 can win with Arsenal and Barça... how does this tactic fare with underdog teams?

And please dont tell me that Valencia and Southampton are underdogs, I can beat UCL in 2017 with them without even signing new players...

Congratulations. You must be very proud of yourself.

I remember Ramsey is a great CM in terms of CA and PA
But I used arsenal on occasions and had to sell him, I mean, his stats are quite weird

He is like an old fashion box to box right?
Unusal player type I think, never suited my tactics with arsenal

The other problem is he gets injured ALL the time...

Made a few tweaks and plugged it into my Man U save. Was impressed. Defense was great, doesn't even allow shots. Holds possession and creates chances. Will keep trying it.

View attachment 276452

don't get me wrong but this looks normal bro :)Even 32 shots 4 CCC is low for Manu :S

No, it's not normal. And, no, it's not low for ManU. I've tried 90% of the tactics here. This is better than normal.

Its not a normal result, its a great result.. is it however the 'normal' squad? Whats the year?

It's 2014, first year, normal squad. I changed one AP's instructions, changed the DLP to BBM, and the IWB's to WB's, and set pieces just a bit. I'll upload the tweak to mediafire

View attachment 276424

It's 2014, first year, normal squad. I changed one AP's instructions, changed the DLP to BBM, and the IWB's to WB's, and set pieces just a bit. I'll upload the tweak to mediafire

View attachment 831806

Nice tweaks, upload it! I always thought the IWB could be doing more, will give it a try the way you've set it up

Popped it in at the end of November, so it's nowhere near fluid. First game:

View attachment 276392

0 ccc's allowed and a 5-0 win. Not bad for the first game with a new tactic. I think you've definitely improved on the original one, so good job (H)

Will keep testing it, but it looks promising...