i only cannot understand why one person is running 3 different profiles and like own comments and commenting own comments, El Che+MessiLeo+GobBluth= one person MSSCHAFER13

After all these years you would thought that posting a tactic having tested it with all the big teams would be a stupid thing to do. It proves NOTHING!

As for Elche with a record of 2-1-1 being a great start? Oh please!

Therefore I take it the tactic is nothing special and only gets teams to where they are expected to finish?

Come on guys, don't be that harsh on him. I mean given, quoting his own posts with fake accounts isn't really legit tbh lol but in my private testing (using Nations League by Will, cheers to him) it did very similiar (point-wise) to TFF's Executioner, one of the best tactics this year

You can see them here
View attachment 275927 Pyramid
View attachment 275924 Executioner
JUDGE YOURSELFS! I only want to show that this lad has apparantly scratched together a solid tactic, nothing more.

I've added my favoured att. set pieces from another tactic to the Pyramid testing one, though

liking your own tactics is like calling yourself "the special one". gratz you won the jose mourinho award.

i only cannot understand why one person is running 3 different profiles and like own comments and commenting own comments, El Che+MessiLeo+GobBluth= one person MSSCHAFER13
LOL!

One thing is to create extra accounts to give yourself additional likes, but creating conversations with yourself is another level of cheekiness :$

I was about to give this formation a shot, simply because I've never really played a formation without wingers before. But this puts me off a bit. Would appreciate it if someone could confirm whether this is legit or not?

I feel so violated... so this guy posts a tactic saying its one tweak from perfect.. then.. tweaks it and pretends its another user that actually found the tweak.. even though it is his very own tweak? :p That is messed up..

Come on guys, don't be that harsh on him. I mean given, quoting his own posts with fake accounts isn't really legit tbh lol but in my private testing (using Nations League by Will, cheers to him) it did very similiar (point-wise) to TFF's Executioner, one of the best tactics this year

You can see them here
View attachment 832947 Pyramid
View attachment 832953 Executioner
JUDGE YOURSELFS! I only want to show that this lad has apparantly scratched together a solid tactic, nothing more.

I've added my favoured att. set pieces from another tactic to the Pyramid testing one, though

Is this with Executioner Reborn (v1)? Cannot get that one to work for me sadly..

Last edited:
Haha how did u find all of this out, that its the same person?
Look at the conversation on the second page. He has this conversation going with himself, then some random guy pops in with a question and he managed to answer from the wrong account.

if u download the tactic from all 3 profiles in the game tactic is showing same author

Haha wtf :D
I mean.. why? this makes no sense
Lol this is the most crazy thing i have seen, serioustly

No offence to this guy but he cant be mentally sane?
Must be some kind of person disorder srsly.

Cause there is no reason to have multiple accounts and make a "tweak" of your own tactic with another account
haha wtf

Better than a soap opera!

But a bit disturbing srsly

I mean if I could get his IP I would sure send a doctor to his house..
to start conversations with urself on a football manager tactic forum like that
He couldnt gain anything from it so, it must be some psychological sickness or personality disorder

I mean, if you got money from likes on your tactic yeah then sure
but here absolutley no fame or anything he can gain from doing this

quite the opposite, he made an account that "tweaked" his own tactic so he "stole" "fame" from himself.
he didnt get more fame or anything out of doing this, no reason at all to do this

Also he has stopped coming on FM since he was discovered
so it must have hurt him as well

Using this tactic with Celtic,naturally ******* SPL but its beating top Euro teams aswell

top tactic 11/10