This is based on v0LLIZ isn't it? Similar positions and instructions! Not complaining if it is I tried something similar to this with his tactic as well if you've sorted out defend it will be a monster just needs a corner setup and throw in and would be incredible

This is based on v0LLIZ isn't it? Similar positions and instructions! Not complaining if it is I tried something similar to this with his tactic as well if you've sorted out defend it will be a monster just needs a corner setup and throw in and would be incredible

Looks promising tho, if the two APs will help out with defending :D

Problem is a lot of goals from v0lliz do come from corners don't know how that can be placed within this tactic

Not doing it for me :( but I guess nothing is working for me..

Who are you playing as?

Barcelona. .that what makes it worse.. in my test I play the same match 3 times in a row, trying to win it 3 times ... has not been possible with any tactic I have tried.. and its only an away game against villareal

Barcelona. .that what makes it worse.. in my test I play the same match 3 times in a row, trying to win it 3 times ... has not been possible with any tactic I have tried.. and its only an away game against villareal

That's just the FM15 curse :p There are some games, I don't know why, but SI does NOT want you to win. No matter how many times you replay them.

My original was similar. Same back 4 and BWM, but dropped to 1 striker instead of 3. ElChe's tweak is pretty different though, and seems to work better for me so far....

View attachment 276385

How come your set pieces (throw in and corners) aren't included?

How come your set pieces (throw in and corners) aren't included?

I wasn't having much luck, for some reason. I'm trying them with the ElChe tweak though, and it's much better, so it's probably worth putting my set pieces on the tweaked version!

I wasn't having much luck, for some reason. I'm trying them with the ElChe tweak though, and it's much better, so it's probably worth putting my set pieces on the tweaked version!

Maybe upload it with the set piece tweaks so people can test and compare with the original without set pieces :)

Anyone tried with OI's or ElChe's tweak with OI's?

I'd try OI's with the ElChe tweak, if you're gonna experiment. It's far superior to the original, so that's the one I'm working with now.

Was thinking of starting a new save as Southampton. How might the team look? who go's where? and what areas need improving and who would improve them?

Thanks in advance:)