Q.P.R. - Buy Me The League - Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
tony-fernandes_2068846b.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6413

The Challenge

Following the sacking of Neil Warnock you have been made the new manager of Q.P.R and new owner Tony Fernandes greats you with the following message "Buy me the League".

You will have a transfer budget of between £273m and £450m and a wage budget of between £3.4m and £4.0m per week depending on which season objective you choose

Your Aim is to try and make Q.P.R the biggest team in europe within 10 years.

Rules

1. Save the game as few times as possible.

2. Please set your past managerial experience to Automatic/Sunday League Footballer.

3. Please do not cheat in any way as you are only cheating yourself and will not get much of a sense of achievement if you complete the challenge by cheating.

Updates and Screenshots

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI
Game Status

Good Luck and Enjoy the Challenge...

Last edited:
I'm curious to see how easy this actually is.. I'm guessing very.

I'm going to try it out now, I'm bored.. If I don't come back it's because I didn't win the league first season. ;)

You could make QPR the biggest team in Europe in 10 seasons without needing the extra money.

I won the prem in one year with no extra funds. XD So shouldn't be that hard.

Mandanda
G.Johnson - Samba - Cahill - Baines
Donovan - Fellaini - Lucas - A.Johnson
Hazard
Tevez

I have people like azpilicueta, Llorente, shawcross on the bench

and this is first transfer window... as soon as i managed to get one big player more people came interested, i got tevez by praising and offering him shitloads of money :p

Mandanda
Hazard
Tevez

and this is first transfer window... as soon as i managed to get one big player more people came interested, i got tevez by praising and offering him shitloads of money :p

Wow, screenie?

Mandanda
Hazard
Tevez

Wow, screenie?

Mandanda
Hazard
Tevez

I was literally just about to try and achieve this. Now I'm excited.

Mandanda
Hazard
Tevez

Tevez wouldn't even talk to me.. :(

I think he choose his reputation as international footballer...happened to me in my Thorton save when as an international footballer i signed eriksen & shaqiri while after trying as a sunday league player they didnt even talk to me...so probably he choose international footballer as his reputation...

surely if you give QPR lots and lots of money you would put their rep up aswell so you got good players?

surely if you give QPR lots and lots of money you would put their rep up aswell so you got good players?

not necessarily, look at man city for instance, they got lots of money but it took them a few years to build there rep up under eriksson and hughs before they could start signing the truly world class players they've now got.

pretty sure he doesnt got sunday league experience nomatter how much tickling of tevez's balls he wouldnt come same with hazard

pretty sure he doesnt got sunday league experience nomatter how much tickling of tevez's balls he wouldnt come same with hazard

I got them both.Unfortunatley Tevez doesnt seem to like my tactic.Thanks god Ive got Welbeck.
The trick is to not just annoy them but you also have to go and buy big names.The biggest I got to begin with was Samba.That allowed me to get Subotic.I then bought Afellay and then Felliani and Tevez.It will usually come up saying shirt sales boosted by big name signing.This must also increase rep as other players become interested.Hazard joing last and I only have a mill left and my wing backs are still terrible :(

Promise you lads, i have set my manager experience to automatic and followed everything ( dont use fmrte ), started off with hardly anyone wanting to join me, but as soon as you sign people like donovan, samba ETC more people became interested... tevez wouldnt talk to me first time but i went back in after several interactions and got him for 250k a week and rediculous bonuses hhaha

Btw the transfers were way expensive

30mil tevez
45mil hazard ETC

screenies:

View attachment 227274View attachment 227275View attachment 227276

PS: Yes im unemployed here

i holidayed as soons as i finished buying players just to get to jan, i didnt want to play, just to see the team i could get haha

but got sacked when 9th place, as i put season expectation as champions league qualification

Promise you lads, i have set my manager experience to automatic and followed everything ( dont use fmrte ), started off with hardly anyone wanting to join me, but as soon as you sign people like donovan, samba ETC more people became interested... tevez wouldnt talk to me first time but i went back in after several interactions and got him for 250k a week and rediculous bonuses hhaha

Btw the transfers were way expensive

30mil tevez
45mil hazard ETC

screenies:

View attachment 227274View attachment 227275View attachment 227276

PS: Yes im unemployed here

i holidayed as soons as i finished buying players just to get to jan, i didnt want to play, just to see the team i could get haha

but got sacked when 9th place, as i put season expectation as champions league qualification

whats your skin? cos fancy downloading it :p