Q.P.R. - Buy Me The League - Challenge

Not much of a challenge.Could probably do it in 2 seasons.
My squad just needs some time to gel otherwise I have a team that are champions material
GK: Ter Stegen
DL: Baines
DC: Subotic
DC: Samba
DR: Gonul
MC: Fellaini
MC: Rodwell
AML: Hulk
AMC: Hazard
AMR: SWP
ST: Welbeck
I have Agbonlahor,Ansaldi and Erisken on the bench.
I even had enough to buy some young talent.Shelvey,Redmond,Erik Torres,Fierro,Camporese,Barkley,Butland,Flanagan,Zaha
Will look to invest in another right winger in Jan.Lost out on Marin.He was fine with the contract I was giving and then rejected it and no longer wants to come :(

As much as I abhor seeing teams buying the league, I think I'll give it a shot as I've not managed in a top division yet this year.

Quick question though, where do I put the file once I download it?

Cal

here are my pre-season transfers, got them all on 48 monthly installments.

£940m on transfers and spending nearly £5m a week on wages.

Not much of a challenge.Could probably do it in 2 seasons.
My squad just needs some time to gel otherwise I have a team that are champions material
GK: Ter Stegen
DL: Baines
DC: Subotic
DC: Samba
DR: Gonul
MC: Fellaini
MC: Rodwell
AML: Hulk
AMC: Hazard
AMR: SWP
ST: Welbeck
I have Agbonlahor,Ansaldi and Erisken on the bench.
I even had enough to buy some young talent.Shelvey,Redmond,Erik Torres,Fierro,Camporese,Barkley,Butland,Flanagan,Zaha
Will look to invest in another right winger in Jan.Lost out on Marin.He was fine with the contract I was giving and then rejected it and no longer wants to come :(

How much did you pay for Welbeck?

here are my pre-season transfers, got them all on 48 monthly installments.

£940m on transfers and spending nearly £5m a week on wages.

How did you get Tevez, he wouldn't even talk to me :(

Once you buy bigger rep people, it ups you rep as a club, at the start hardly anyone wants to join but once samba joins or another big player more want too, yill eventually you have alot of good people available

also interact with tevez

Haha mad prices paid by you Will1981... i'll upload my season when it's completed!

10 Years? You can win the UCL in 10 years with the standard QPR budget lol. Going to start a QPR save and try it out.

Sounds good, I'll give it a go now, I don't understand why you said we should save the game as few times as possible?

£38 million for Fletcher what a joke! how did you get £900 million!? FMRTE? #dontlikecheats

Hello guys. Sorry but this is my first download. Could someone please teach me how to play the file? I've had a quick look around but i'm not doing it right :( Any help appreciated
Thanks

£38 million for Fletcher what a joke! how did you get £900 million!? FMRTE? #dontlikecheats

You'll probably find its in 48 month installments. Not cheating providing he has a starting budget of £400million+ anyways.