Qatar to offer Guardiola €20 million per year!

why not spending 200m per year to buy some barca players to qatar ? lol

why not spending 200m per year to buy some barca players to qatar ? lol

Maybe because Qatar's a country and Barcelona's a club. There all declared for their nation anyhow.

It would definitely be quite a challenge for him. Now Qatar only need to buy some Brazilian gems and make sure they don't play for the Brazilian NT until they've got Qatari nationality.

Villas-Boas would be a nice replacement for Guardiola.

I'm not sure he would, doesn't play same style football. they'd probably just bring another play through the coaching system tbf.

Maybe because Qatar's a country and Barcelona's a club. There all declared for their nation anyhow.

A cheeky word (money) in Blatters ear (pocket) and im sure arrangements could be made..... ;)

Barcalona dont need a manger to win games, all the manager is used for is for the signings.

Barcalona dont need a manger to win games, all the manager is used for is for the signings.

That's ridiculous.

1. Guardiola sets the team up for matches.
2. He trains and coaches the side, which helps to win games.
3. I doubt he even has control over signings.

According to me their is a chance for Qatar to be world champs in 5 steps.

Step 1: Search the biggest talents in the world who haven't played for their national team yet. (Possible imo)
Step 2: offer them a lot of money to try and get the Qatarese nationality. (difficult imo)
Step 3: A good coach to train the young stars (possible imo)
Step 4: At 2022 the biggest talents (now maybe 16-20 years) will be 27-31 at the WC in 2022
Step 5: Become world champs (impossible imoXD)

Step 1: Search the biggest talents in the world who haven't played for their national team yet. (Possible imo)
Step 2: offer them a lot of money to try and get the Qatarese nationality. (difficult imo)
Step 4: At 2022 the biggest talents (now maybe 16-20 years) will be 27-31 at the WC in 2022

Or they can find someone that will go Kim-Jong Il on their ***

The Ultimate FM Challenge.

I think I'm right in thinking that Qatar government could just give players nationality if they wanted to?

Last edited:
Please **** off to Qatar, Pep.

Had enough of your antics with Fabregas, the less people I despite at Barcelona, the better.

Sorry but its inevitable that Cesc will want to return to his home club and i think you have him until the summer! Also you will be well to learn that it is the president of the club who is so determined to bring Cesc back.

Fábio César Montezine Qatari midfieler. Not a very Arabic name is it

wtf are you on about?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I think I'm right in thinking that Qatar government could just give players nationality if they wanted to?

and if they did that, they wouldn't be allowed in any more world cups for years.

They grant citizenship to anybody who provides "outstanding service to the state over a number of years" so yeah they can give neutralized citizenship to anybody they like.

wtf are you on about?

He plays for Qatar, despite being Brazilian is the point I think he's trying to make.

The name has got nothing to do with it though.

What? Well clearly somebody with that name isn't going to be Qatari, it's obvious what he meant, hardly a massive deal...

my god 20 mil a year....
i hope he stays though and rapes real madrid for years to come

What? Well clearly somebody with that name isn't going to be Qatari, it's obvious what he meant, hardly a massive deal...

*rolls eyes*

You realize not everyone in Qatar has to have an arabic name right? Not everyone in Qatar are solely of Qatari nationality.

I could show you a million examples of someone with a "foreign" name who isn't foreign at all. and the fact of the matter is, the name makes no difference on nationality, so no he has no point.