Arsenal v Liverpool
Roma v Man United
Schalke v Barcelona
Fenerbahce v Chelsea

The semi-final draw:
Arsenal or Liverpool v Fenerbahce or Chelsea
Schalke or Barcelona v Roma or Man United

:(

Very nice. Roma again, should be interesting.

I hope Schalke manage to upset Barca, I'd love Man Utd to play them. One of my fave teams.

cant see schalke beating barca tbh...chelsea get it easy..think roma will do man utd and arsenal will prob beat liverpool

hmm i think Chelsea will go through although Fenerbache aint a bad side. Barca should have no trouble but Arsenal v Liverpool is just too hard to decide between. Man U don't have it easy that 7-1 win over Roma was a fluke and there a class side who put out Real Madrid so don't write them off.

hmm i think Chelsea will go through although Fenerbache aint a bad side. Barca should have no trouble but Arsenal v Liverpool is just too hard to decide between. Man U don't have it easy that 7-1 win over Roma was a fluke and there a class side who put out Real Madrid so don't write them off.

Man Utd beat Roma this season 1-0 a home and got a 1-1 draw away. They are a good side so will be good. Obviously no one is expecting another 7-1, maybe just a 5-1 this time ;)

Arsenal was the only team I didn't want Liverpool to be drawn against, we showed last year we can beat Barca, everyone knows we're better than Chelsea in Europe, and we can outplay Man Utd as well but Arsenal just always outplay us.:(

When do Chelsea ever get a hrad draw in anything? And Barnsely doesn't count! :p I hope Fenerbache do them though I can't see it :(

I think Liverpool will edge it, though it will crazy close. They play each other in the league in between as well.

Barca should beat Schalke, but who knows. As for us, ****** Roma again. Hopefully we can beat them again as we did them in the group as well, and we have the advantage having the second leg at home. Expect more crowd trouble tho, I'll me knife ready at OT :p.

And if it ends up Barca v Utd in the semi, then although that will be hard, all i can say is wow because that will be epic.

Arsenal was the only team I didn't want Liverpool to be drawn against, we showed last year we can beat Barca, everyone knows we're better than Chelsea in Europe, and we can outplay Man Utd as well but Arsenal just always outplay us.:(

You can but i would have taken Liverpool as Rafa's record against Fergie is dire :D

When do Chelsea ever get a hrad draw in anything? And Barnsely doesn't count! :p I hope Fenerbache do them though I can't see it :(

I think Liverpool will edge it, though it will crazy close. They play each other in the league in between as well.

Barca should beat Schalke, but who knows. As for us, ****** Roma again. Hopefully we can beat them again as we did them in the group as well, and we have the advantage having the second leg at home. Expect more crowd trouble tho, I'll me knife ready at OT :p.

And if it ends up Barca v Utd in the semi, then although that will be hard, all i can say is wow because that will be epic.

My perfect semi final would be Barca v Man u and Arsenal V Chelsea as both would be good and unpredicable games.

Roma are actually running into some good form. Man united have adopted a model that Roma has been using under Spaletti where they play with no forwards. They absolutely dismantled Real madrid in Spain. I still think Man united will go through but would not be surprised if Roma pulled an upset. Barcelona should walk through Schalke who are very lucky to be in the QFs. Fenerbache give most teams trouble and are a great attacking team but expect Chelsea to get it done. Can't go pass Liverpool in the other tie.

Nationalities of players left in the UCL (list compiled on the squads of 2nd leg of the last 16).
1 Italian League Team Left for 10 players
1 Spanish League Team left for 11 players
1 German Team left for 10 players
1 Turkish Team left 13 players
4 English Teams left for 18 players

0 French League Team 16 players.... and we know about the brazilians

Great performance by us, rode our luck at times but defended really well for most, and showed composure on the ball and counter attack which we didn't do against them last time. Can't fail to meet what looks like Barca.

Arsenal were robbed, even though I despise them I would rather them through than Liverpool. And what a goal to beat Chelsea, seriously amazing. And Deivids wasn't bad either. Kazim Richards ftw.

I think the semi's will be

Man U V Barca ohhh yes

Chelsea v Arsenal (just you watch)

And what a goal to beat Chelsea, seriously amazing. And Deivids wasn't bad either. Kazim Richards ftw.

That goal was the ***. Didn't even look like there was a shot on.

great game likes, pity pool won leoool

Well played by Liverpool. I bet Kuyt's legs ache tommorrow, he didn't stop running.

What was that Kris? :D

Well Arsenal were cheated. never a penalty this round clear pen in 1st leg.

Liverpool were the better team but that decision ruined it for me. Walcott offft what a run

cant stand liverpool wont be watching that semi final will be a snooze fest.

yup, pool v chelsea is the game i hate more than any other so boring! Chelsea are too efficient, they play boring as **** score once and thats them done, whereas liverpool are plain boring and only win when Stevie G takes the game by the scruff of the neck

Rafa is antifootball...respect what he does tactically but **** him. Anyways i thought he was lucky he played Arsenal (they had the new pascal cygan playing at the back and torres owned him...got owned by hypia as well). He told the media basically he was going to play Crouch and for the first half that looked to have backfired.... wtf he would change formation that has worked well (playing stevie me in the number 10 role in which he likes) at home when your in the box seat blows my mind. Schalke are going to get tanked....

Well well well, Utd v Barca, what a fooking game for the neutral. Some of the players on the same pitch on show, ******* ****. I think we have what it takes to do them, esp as second leg is at OT. And I'll be there :D.

Great game last night, shame Liverpool won it, was actually cheering for ****. Walcott's assist was immense. **** got unlucky in terms of decisions, and history shows the semi will be a snorefest, but maybe not.