QPR - looking to stabilise the club and make them a Premiership force

SamPeters

Reaction score
images

I had problems with my laptop which caused me to have to go back to factory settings so I lost everything so after thinking about it and with them just getting relegated, I thought I would give Queens Park Rangers a chance and see if I can keep them up.

images

My Players
19y3wn.jpg
2u6eizb.jpg

My Key Players
rob-green64-1812789_231x264.jpg

Robert Green

His experience in the Premiership and Internationally before will be vital for us and will be great competition with Alex McCarthy this season
steven-caulker64-1812792_231x264.jpg

Steven Caulker

Will be my number one center back this season and will look at him to being a future captain at this club
mauricio-isla-qpr.jpg

Mauricio Isla
A player brought in on loan and will be a key player for us and may look to sign him depending on how season goes.
joey-barton64-1812773_231x264.jpg

Joey Barton
He is a solid midfielder and will be key for us this season in my opinion
sandro64-1958653_231x264.jpg

Sandro
A top player and will be one of our main starters this season
eduardo-vargas64-1958627_231x264.jpg

Eduardo Vargas
Another like Isla who is in on loan and will be a top player this season for us
matt-phillips64-1812780_231x264.jpg

Matt Phillips
A great player and can develop into a great player and hopefully he will here.
charlie-austin64-1812766_231x264.jpg

Charlie Austin
A great striker and will be our number one striker this season and will be hoping he can get the goals to keep us up
bobby-zamora64-1812764_231x264.jpg

Bobby Zamora
A great experienced striker and will be vital for us this season in not just playing but his leadership and influence can be a big factor.

Who I May Look To Offload
Shaun-Wright-Phillips.jpg

Shaun Wright-Phillips
I do not feel he is up to the standards for me and will look to let him go and also free up some wages
karl-henry64-1812778_231x264.jpg

Karl Henry
I feel he will not feature much this season so will look to offload.

images
68780.jpg

Bojan Jokic joins QPR

Queens Park Rangers have today completed the signing of Bojan Jokic from Villarreal for £1.5 Million

"I am deighted to bring Bojan Jokic to the squad, He has had plenty of experience in different countries and I hope he can prove himself here as well."

images
abeid.jpg

Loan signing for QPR

Mehdi Abeid has joined Queens Park Rangers from Newcastle United on loan for the 2014/2015 season

"I am happy we got Mehdi Abeid for the season, I may think about signing him at the end of the season if he performs well."

images

hqdefault.jpg

Young defender joins

Queens Park Rangers have signed Jesus Vallejo from Real Zaragoza for a fee of £1.1 Million

"I am deighted we got Jesus so cheap, He will be a top talent one day."

images
453360254-adama-traore-of-fc-barcelona-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

Barcelona youngster heads to London

Young Barcelona midfielder Adama Traore has joined Queens Park Rangers for the 2014/2015 season.

"I am delighted we brought in Traore, He is a great talent and will be great to see him develop over the season."

images
01_saul.png

Better Call Saul

Queens Park Rangers have today completed the signing of Saul from Atletico Madrid on a season long loan

"Saul is an amazing talent and he will be a great addition for the season."

images
0-2015-01-18-Heracles-Excelsior-Thomas-Bruns-13.jpg

Dutch goes to London

Queen Park Rangers have completed the signing of 22 year old Dutch Midfielder Thomas Bruns from Hercules Almelo for a fee of £1.6 Million

"I am delighted with the signing of Thomas, He has great talent and hope he will be here for many years."

images
250042429.jpg

Another Barcelona player heads on loan to Loftus Road

Queens Park Rangers today completed the signing of Sergi Samper who joins Adama Traore on loan from Barcelona on loan for the season.

"I am delighted that Sergi has signed, He joins others on loan for the season who can really benefit the team."

images

Gray storms over Loftus Road
demarai-4x3101-1984690_478x359.jpg

Queens Park Rangers have confirmed the signing of Demarai Gray from Birmingham City for a fee of £5.5 Million and will be sent back to Birmingham City for the season

"Demarai is most likely going to be my last transfer into the club apart from anymore loan deals but I feel we have a great squad to compete this season with Demarai going back to Birmingham on loan for the season and will be a key feature for next season."

Last edited:
Good luck mate, hopefully Sandro wont be a massive pain in your *** like he has been for me!

Good luck mate,
i plan on doing a save with qpr next season, but doing the opposite to what they have done in real life, so will be young hungry players on low wages,

Last edited:
images
Shaun-Wright-Phillips.jpg

SWP departs QPR

Queens Park Rangers have today confirmed the departure of Shaun Wright-Phillips who will be joining Birmingham City for a small fee of £38K

"I decided it was best for Shaun to go, he would struggle to get into the side this season and plus his wages was also a big issue so it was best for all parties."

images
hqdefault.jpg

Young Dane heads to London

Queens Park Rangers have today confirmed the signing of Patrick Olsen on a Free Transfer.

"Patrick has great potential and hopefully can become a great player at the club."

images
220px-Calum_Gallagher.jpg

Scottish lad moves south of the border

Rangers midfielder Calum Gallagher has left to join Premiership side Queens Park Rangers for a fee of £185K

"I am delighted to bring Calum in, he is only 19 so has a long way to go and to have him here and help him develop will be great."

images
karl-henry-qpr.jpg

Henry heads to Burnley

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Karl Henry has left to join fellow Premiership side Burnley for a fee of £575K

"I wanted to go with some young players this season and will be following that into the future so it was best for Karl to move on but I wish him well at Burnley."

images

Pre-Season 2014
2rmr2ba.jpg

Overall
A great Pre-Season in my mind fitness wise, Confident going into the season that we can stay up

images
189Saviola_AND_5388.JPG

Saviola heads to QPR

Queens Park Rangers have announced the signing of Javier Saviola from Verona for a fee of £500K

"I am delighted with the signing, i felt we needed another experienced striker and Javier fit the bill and will be a great player for the season."