QPR wins Championship then EPL and Euro from first try.. Hardest TEST EVER

mhd21

Reaction score
Latest Edit : - Although almost 95% of you gave positive feedback after trying it, i am still testing a Version Two of it that will focus on keeping possession and not just scoring goals, a better version mainly... but i doubt it'll work because the tactic is based on a counter attack kind of approach.

(( I had to edit and write this )) : For the love of god, read well, it's all about the trio upfront:

if you don't have a Striker with good determination, aggressiveness, Heading, Height, and Jumping Reach, and of course (almost 13+) in finishing it won't work...

and the Wingers must be Fast ( obviously 16+ pace & acceleration ) with 12+ crossing, and a good 14+ dribbling like any normal winger.

^^^ these are a must if you're trying to win the first division or premier league... lower stats are needed to conquer 2nd and 3rd divisions and any other lower league.

now back to the original thread :

Hello Everyone,

I just want to tell you a quick thing about myself, in this game, i hate picking big teams, ****, i hate picking first division teams... so i picked the Championship Team QPR with a very average and weak squad and won the EPL/Euro after being promoted which i could not believe myself.

I present the 4-3-3 Destroy tactic, i called it Destroy because of the HUGE amount of goals i got in the Championship League but of course not so many in the EPL due to Insane teams against a fairly small QPR side.

This Tactic is also called destroy because, if used online against your friend or anyone, its seriously frustrating and really annoying due to the fact that its not based on possession and it can get you a goal out of no where, so you just destroy your opponent's morale :p

Some of you might think that the huge amount of goals in the Championship was because i had QPR (( which is a former EPL team and known to be Rich )) , well i tell you don't let the real life facts fool you, i DID choose them because they are rich, but what i found out is that you're presented with VERY LITTLE Transfer Budget.

QPR basically have an OOkay starting XI, but the rest are useless.

(after edit) : P.S : Of course after 1 season the players will have slightly better stats and i bought Davis ( Soton) , Amorbeita, Kehl,Antonelli,Olic on free transfer, and Mcmanman ( Wigan) ... i definitely can't go into the EPL with the squad i originally had

Now i am done with the Introduction, to start off with the tactics, let me talk about other tactics and why this one is better... Other tactics are usually focused on possession and giving A LOT of Team/Player instructions which confuses the **** out of the team and us... What i hated the most about possession is that the players keep roaming around the box and end up shooting the worst shots ever and RARELY ever a goal from outside the box.

So i thought why not just create a tactic that is 100% about Crossing because that is actually what got me the goals in my previous attempts in the game before taking on QPR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 451768
4-3-3

Defense : Normal 4 in the back, 2 CB's with the 2 Full backs, because 5 is a waste and 3 is risky, simple as that.

Midfield : 1 CDM with 2 CM's infront of him, all of them set as Ball Winning Midfielders... the CDM is set on Defend also while the CM's on Support

*** Mid-Offence : This is where it gets tricky guys, the Wingers are the most Important part of this tactic... Number 1 Rule in this tactic IS : The Winger on the Right Must be Right Footed, and The Winger on the Left Must be Left Footed... the reason is to cut the **** where the wingers attempt to cut inside and shoot which is absolutely nonsense in this game and rarely ever gets a goal unless inside the box.

I'll explain later on how you'll keep your wingers on their respective sides where all they do is cross to the Striker you have upfront which is what we want.

Offence : 1 Striker, set as ADVANCED FORWARD... you'll need this stance because he's a lone Striker and he can't always Score, sometimes he's going to have to set up the wingers to shoot and 50% of your goals will come from rushing Wingers.

Team Instructions :

- General : Higher Tempo --- you want your players running all over the field when they have the ball, this instruction makes sure you get the better of your opponent quickly on the counter attack where your midfield will directly support the flanks and cross.. all within seconds, because remember you only have 1 striker against 2/3 CB's and god knows how many CDM's.

-Penetration : Exploit The Flanks --- Obviously... and don't put the overlap, you'll want the Full backs right behind your wingers because very time they lose the ball the full backs will recover quickly.

-Shape : Play Wider --- Obviously also... you'll want your midfield to make long passes when they can to wide lying Wingers with tons of free space to cover.. playing it narrow will kill the Counter Attack initiative you have and need.

-Possession : Shorter Passing, Play Out Of Defense, Drill Crosses --- pretty self explainable, and about the Drill crosses its because you won't believe how many times you'll get an own goal from their defenders, but the better thing is that they can't clear drilled crosses, they just bounce back a little for rushing CM's/Striker to knock them in.

-Defending : Hassle Opponents, Get Stuck in --- you need this because the opponent already has more possession so Getting Stuck in will get some unexpected balls for you to set your wingers on runs full of free space.
View attachment 451774

Individual Instructions : I won't get into details, just make sure all of the team is on Shoot Less Often, you'll see the rest of the instructions when you download the tactic (( very few for each player except the Full Backs ))

( After Edit ) TRAINING :

I forgot to mention the training because i kept the training sessions for my assistant manager... i see a lot of you focusing on this, although i personally think that keeping it automatic is the best way to go

but the ones prior to the matches (( match preparation )) i always put Defend Set Pieces... you will Foul A lot, and most of the times they'll score from crossed freekicks... and the corner goals you'll concede will definitely be 25% of the total goals conceded... but that's because my defenders were weak compared to EPL strikers and rushing defenders, but after a while i was able to afford amorbeita in CB and Kehl in CDM which are monsters when it comes to defense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players needed : Number 1 Priority : Aggressive/TALL/Strong/High Jumping Reach/Heading Striker, and with a minimum of 15 finishing

Number 2 priority : 2 Wingers 1 left footed, 1 right footed Acceleration/Pace/Flair/Dribbling/CROSSING

Number 3 priority : 3 Mids... HIGH TACKLING and good Passing, that's all you need

These priorities are when you have a good transfer budget to spend, i am just making the targets clearer

P.S : Obviously if you take big teams like Man United or Real Madrid or PSG or whatever, you'll have all of these and much more, i wouldn't know who to buy with their money :p

What i was able to do:

View attachment 451772View attachment 451771View attachment 451770View attachment 451769

Tactic here :

View attachment 451767

Thank You For Reading, Tell me what you Think :D

don't pay attention to this attachment, its just for some people asking about something

View attachment 451670

Last edited:
Looks like save/reload (or fmrte) all over the place to me, your players don't have high enough ratings, which means they haven't played well enough in order to win the league.

Last edited:
Looks like save/reload (or fmrte) all over the place to me, your players don't have high enough ratings to win the league.

Bro i would have won the Carling Cup, FA Cup, and wouldn't have lost 7 and tied 7 if i wanted to reload.. i don't know how else i can prove it mate... just try it yourself for a season (( for the formation to gel)) and then really tell me if its good or not

looks great mate what training did u use will give it a try

Hi Mhd how do you set your match preparations?

Well plugged this in for one game on my test save (I save at different points during a season to test tactics out, I play FMC so don't have the familiarity issue you have with full game).

I expected to lose the game comfortably, I'm Leeds just promoted to Prem with 2 of my best players out injured. I won 2-0 and Chelsea didn't have 1 CCC.

So looks like a decent start, I'll play a few more and see how I go, but well done for sharing your work mate.

Well plugged this in for one game on my test save (I save at different points during a season to test tactics out, I play FMC so don't have the familiarity issue you have with full game).

I expected to lose the game comfortably, I'm Leeds just promoted to Prem with 2 of my best players out injured. I won 2-0 and Chelsea didn't have 1 CCC.

So looks like a decent start, I'll play a few more and see how I go, but well done for sharing your work mate.

Glad to know that, if you can print screen your results after 10 games or such so i can add them to the post to show people its not only me XD

saddworth, Charlie Austin scored about 65 in the Championship, but only 20 something in the EPL.. rest was wingers

total competitions he scored like 85 in the first season, and 35-40 in the second season... his price is like 18-20 mil right now when i think it was 5 or 6 back when i started.. not sure

the reason of the big drop is the amount of crosses he's getting and the defense he's facing.. but if i had Mario Mandzukic for example i am pretty sure in the first season he would have got like a 100+ in the championship.. :p

saddworth, Charlie Austin scored about 65 in the Championship, but only 20 something in the EPL.. rest was wingers

total competitions he scored like 85 in the first season, and 35-40 in the second season... his price is like 18-20 mil right now when i think it was 5 or 6 back when i started.. not sure

the reason of the big drop is the amount of crosses he's getting and the defense he's facing.. but if i had Mario Mandzukic for example i am pretty sure in the first season he would have got like a 100+ in the championship.. :p

But if you were a big team in the prem your striker would be looking at around 60-70?

saddworth, no broo :p i don't think there's a tactic that'll get you that number ever... well depends if you're talking about all competitions and if the striker doesn't get injured, and if you get through stages.. that number can only be achieved if you play like 60 games a season maybe... but i really really doubt it

plus you'll be amazed that your striker will get as much assists as your wingers.. the Striker is the number 1 priority but doesn't mean he'll always be the finisher

My season has started so bad, I will give this tactic a go see if it can change my fortunes a little. I am leeds in championship first season so will keep you posted.

domk if you look up in the replies, there's someone who already tried it with Leeds and is having a good start...

and if you're going to try it, at least try it from scratch, not when your players have bad morale haha :p

Bro i would have won the Carling Cup, FA Cup, and wouldn't have lost 7 and tied 7 if i wanted to reload.. i don't know how else i can prove it mate... just try it yourself for a season (( for the formation to gel)) and then really tell me if its good or not

The easiest way to prove you haven't saved and reloaded every match is to print screen your game status. If you have like over 50 saves then it's fairly obviously you've done a little bit of cheating. I don't care, just letting you know. (;