QPR wins Championship then EPL and Euro from first try.. Hardest TEST EVER

Thats not ture as i had so many crash dumps so i put it on save every day

I feel so sorry for you. :/

Thread Edited, 11 saves my friend, i don't know whether that's bad for me or not, but i tend to save before i sleep in case you think that that is too much

Like I said, I don't care.. I was only answering your question. That's not a lot of saves at all.. I save much more than that in a single season let alone three seasons!

I have tried this tactic and it is very balanced tactic but even if I take five goals, I find less CCC it is interesting. :D

What do you mean ?
I was playing away, I've posted the screenshot.

Second game, playing home agains Hertha, draw 1-1.

And what is the minimum height of the striker?

someone won 5 out of 5 with madrid i think...

and there's no minimum but it's all about crosses so logically speaking players like Carroll, Giroud, Ibrahimovic, Mandzukic, Klose, Gomez, Ronaldo, Crouch would Kill the opposition...

but i played with QPR and they already had Austin with 188 cm and 15 heading and good determination... so i was in luck

Yes, on PC

c014.png

in my opinion u should find the poacher type for the striker position, he scores a lot from crosses most of them with a header. technique is a plus

Herman, Konoplyanka - Muriel / De Jong

bro did you read the thread properly ? Konoplyanka is 177 cm... doesn't jump, and can't head a ball, how on earth do you expect this tactic to work ?

bro did you read the thread properly ? Konoplyanka is 177 cm... doesn't jump, and can't head a ball, how on earth do you expect this tactic to work ?

De Jong is my striker, Kono and Hermman are wingers :)

De Jong is my striker, Kono and Hermman are wingers :)

ohh my bad... yeah just checked him out... he's quite good..

hmm, what about the holding midfielders.. do they have good tackling and passing ?

my front 3 are: bale....lewandowski.....ronaldo.

i'm good ?!

my front 3 are: bale....lewandowski.....ronaldo.

i'm good ?!

-_- , you have the best 3 players in the game, so of course you're good, but tell me how it goes though