QPR wins Championship then EPL and Euro from first try.. Hardest TEST EVER

The easiest way to prove you haven't saved and reloaded every match is to print screen your game status. If you have like over 50 saves then it's fairly obviously you've done a little bit of cheating. I don't care, just letting you know. (;

Thats not ture as i had so many crash dumps so i put it on save every day

The easiest way to prove you haven't saved and reloaded every match is to print screen your game status. If you have like over 50 saves then it's fairly obviously you've done a little bit of cheating. I don't care, just letting you know. (;

Fine i'll edit the print screen into the thread.. hold on

Thread Edited, 11 saves my friend, i don't know whether that's bad for me or not, but i tend to save before i sleep in case you think that that is too much

cmon guys.. why try to cheat and then write such a large entry post?? now on topic great work.. going to test this with birmingham,,

That has nothing to do with cheating, you still can use the live editor or fmrte, the only way to prove it's a good tactic is if most of the users have good results with it.
For me it doesn't work, I've just tried this tactic with my ****** crystal palace team, no transfers, first 15 games, all losses, I know you'll say I need more games but honestly I've tried better tactics, I'll be keeping an eye on this and see what others post, then we'll know if it's a good tactic and I suck as a manager, or the other way around. Good luck.

haha thanks mate, and please do tell me how it does with your team

That has nothing to do with cheating, you still can use the live editor or fmrte, the only way to prove it's a good tactic is if most of the users have good results with it.
For me it doesn't work, I've just tried this tactic with my ****** crystal palace team, no transfers, first 15 games, all losses, I know you'll say I need more games but honestly I've tried better tactics, I'll be keeping an eye on this and see what others post, then we'll know if it's a good tactic and I suck as a manager, or the other way around. Good luck.

Well to be fair i did add 6 players into my side before going into EPL, Crystal Palace are almost another Championship team except they're in the EPL... but i don't understand, did you actually lose the first 15 games ?! that's not possible, even for an exaggeration, you would lose 4 or 5 maybe... or maybe Crystal Palace are even more **** than you stated.. don't know.. remember the Wingers and Striker have to be Very good if you're going into the EPL... i had Armand Traore (LW), Austin ( ST ), and Mcmanaman (RW) ..

can you please tell me your trio

im trying this tactic with RM on FMC mode, cuz i just wanted rly to see how good it is, and i must tell im impressed :D

messi who? bar?a? u say what? View attachment 451664

They are really ****, that's why I'm trying them with every tactic posted around here, so I can compare with the other tactics. My trio is AF-chamakh, left winger puncheon (left footed), an rw (kebe), it's a **** trio, I admit, but I need to keep the team default for my tests, and I can't post the results because they are just sooo bad :))), maybe this just isn't right for the team but I had high hopes when I saw what you've achieved with that piece of **** QPR team filled with guys who laugh when their team gets relegated (in real life :p)

but i had to edit the defending set pieces, i was leaking too many from it

They are really ****, that's why I'm trying them with every tactic posted around here, so I can compare with the other tactics. My trio is AF-chamakh, left winger puncheon (left footed), an rw (kebe), it's a **** trio, I admit, but I need to keep the team default for my tests, and I can't post the results because they are just sooo bad :))), maybe this just isn't right for the team but I had high hopes when I saw what you've achieved with that piece of **** QPR team filled with guys who laugh when their team gets relegated (in real life :p)

hahaha true true XD ... but seriously man QPR aren't that ****.. i said they are OOkay in the thread.. and i said i added 6 Good players before going into the EPL... and your trio is no where near QPR's trio man... i said in the thread and i am going to edit it because of you, that WINGERS and Striker are the most important factors :p

but i had to edit the defending set pieces, i was leaking too many from it

for some reason whenever i did it i got bad vibes and leaked some more goals and blamed myself so i kept it default again :p

WINGERS and Striker are the most important factors :p

thats true!! the wingers play beautiful, i tried many tactics in here but this one makes the wingers play beautiful, just rly enjoyable to watch, i got benzema upfront and he quiet sucks as in real life rofl, going to bring someonelse next season. My top scorers r both wingers and my left BWM

well for me got much better, ofc sometimes i get some in anyway cuz thats is just the way it is but got much better

@kokodot could u upload ur changes for defending set pieces?

great tactic so far played 5 won 5 will post screens later conceeded 4 goals all from set pieces