Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

Squad Report

View attachment 346781

Goalkeepers:

View attachment 346794View attachment 346795

Mamadou Samassa -
Back up to David de Gea. Was brought in from Celtic at the start of the year for 850k. He will only be used if De Gea is injured or suspended.

David de Gea - Been at the club for 10 years now and has been a constant number one. He is aging but should be ok. He has done brilliantly while I've been in charge and see no reason for change.

Defenders:

View attachment 346799View attachment 346800View attachment 346801View attachment 346802View attachment 346803View attachment 346804View attachment 346805

Wayne Pitt - Young Welsh lad that isn't currently part of my plans, I'll be looking to loan him out in the summer or January to secure him vital game time.

Fidelis Benati - Considering his stats are not the best he has been a brilliant player and he shows real passion when playing for the Red Devils.

Aldo Ajazi - When I took over Man Utd, Ajazi was overlooked and wasn't being played. As he is a versatile full-back which is brilliant. The Albanian has settled really well.

Clement Couturier - Can play anywhere across the back and offers us a very good option if anyone gets injured. He has done well when called upon and is a good squad member.

Phil Jones - Mr United. His blood literally is red for Man United. The passion in which he plays for the club is brilliant. The captain of our team and an inspiring leader.

David Alaba - Signed from Bayern when I first took over Dortmund. I was aware of his ability and raw pace as a full-back. He is starting to age and may be looking to move him on soon. He is on very high wages.

Iakovos Lolos - Used as a rotational centre-back and is good when required upon. His big move from Arsenal last year hasn't secured him a guaranteed first place though.

Midfielders:

View attachment 346817View attachment 346818View attachment 346819View attachment 346820View attachment 346821View attachment 346822View attachment 346823

Sean Murray - Originally of Watford, Sean earned a move to Aston Villa before United signing him two years ago. He is not in my first team plans though.

Andreas Ujma - An excellent holding player for the team which breaks everything up. As a young lad he is developing really well.

Henrik Mkhitaryan - An experienced Armenian international with more than a wealth of experience behind him at Shakhtar and Arsenal before arriving in Manchester, his experience will be key.

Marek Hamsik - Absolutely class on the ball and has developed as a player now he is in his mid 30's he has changed from a dynamic bursting midfielder to a more Pirlo sort of player spreading the ball across the pitch.

Jon Williams - As saw in the play-offs today is a good player on the ball but never really cut it at the Premier League. We have agreed a fee with Betis to take him to the La Liga in January.

Darren Holmes - The youth product of our academy has had limited chances and will be moving on soon.

Ricardo - Been injured since I joined the club and never really had chance to see him. He is nearing a return and we will see how he performs.

Attackers

View attachment 346826View attachment 346827View attachment 346828View attachment 346829

Neymar - The most talented player at the club and has ripped me apart in the past when I have played against him. On his day he is one of the best players in the world.

Ralph Colman - Has been limited chances but will be loaned out to see if he can perform in the leagues below before proving his worth.

Javier Hernandez - Not featured since I have been in charge but has earned himself a move away from the club in January in a part-exchange deal.

Merlin Schutte - The main striker for us who starts most games and has scored some pretty crucial goals. Not the best striker I have ever managed but puts a shift in and thats all I can ask at the minute.

​Next update Transfers & January!!!

January / Enero

View attachment 346982

Transfers:

View attachment 348512View attachment 348513View attachment 348514View attachment 348515View attachment 348516View attachment 348517View attachment 348518

In's:

Rosario Costanzo -
The lad was frozen out at Espanyol. I originally went in for Benjamin Rietz but an asking price of 65m was silly so I settled with 9m and Javier Hernandez. I'm sure he will bolster our options.

Robert van der Wal - Chasing him for quite a while. This lad will become a legend in the game and I'm sure of it. The fee will justify itself to people concerned. The chairman said the cash is there to splash.

Eugene Gorobets - At 25 he is in his prime and will last for another 5 years. Also has half a century of caps to his name for home country Ukraine.

Silvio Iglesias - Just had to bring him to the club as he is one of the best players in the world and couldn't wait to work with me again. He will give us brilliant class on the wing.

Cristian Serrano - I also had to bring in Serrano and him and Iglesias are two of the best players I have ever managed and I'm sure they will add much class to our team.

Mario Gomez
- Been chasing him when I was in charge of Dortmund, he is a good allround player who is excellent at everything, he will only make us stronger.

Italo - For a fee of 2m I think it is worth seeing the lad in a United shirt. He has a beautiful technique with the ball and will be used rotationally.

Out's:

Javier Hernandez - Used as bait for Costanzo. Seen out the best of his days at Manchester United and got the best deal for the club. Thankyou for your efforts.

Sean Murray - Shipped off to Spain as I felt he lacked the quality needed to progress as a team and 7m was a good price for the ability he had.

Jon Williams - Same with Murray, shipped to Spain. He was a worker but had no end product and wasn't good enough for the team we are building.

Ricardo - Not going to be playing with the arrival of Iglesias, he was a high earner aswell and never in the plans. 10m was a good price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 1st January 2022

Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 1 - 2 Man Utd
Costanzo, Gomez

MOTM: David de Gea
The two new signings played a huge part in securing the victory today. Ex boy of Espanyol Costanzo got a goal aswell as the new wonderkid Mario Gomez. We played excellent and deserved more goals but I won't moan at 3 points from the Emirates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup Semi Final First Leg
Wednesday 5th January 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 0 Stoke
Iglesias, van der Wal

MOTM: Silvio Iglesias

In the league below us and many people was anticipating a victory. We managed to slot two goals in the first half before Stoke shut up shop and decided that they would put 11 men behind the ball and try turn the fixture around at the Brittania.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 8th January 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 5 - 0 West Brom
Serrano, Alaba, Costanzo, Neymar (2)

MOTM:
Neymar

A crushing performance for us at home, much more like a performance of champions. West Brom will want to forget this as they was completely shown up by the best. I believe we have more than a good chance to compete with Arsenal and Chelsea for the league.

English FA Cup 3rd Round
Wednesday 12th January 2022

Loftus Road

Q.P.R 0 - 6 Man Utd
Gomez, Mkhitaryan, van der Wal (4)

MOTM: Robert van der Wal

We managed to get past Q.P.R in the third round of the cup which we did with pure ease and a excellent performance from Robert. This is another competition I'd love to win as I have heard the F.A. Cup is a historic cup which many legends have told me about.

FA Cup Fourth Round draw:

Aston Villa v Man Utd

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 16th January 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 0 Wigan
Serrano, Costanzo

MOTM: Cristian Serrano

An excellent performance which saw us only slot two goals past Wigan but sometimes performances are not measured by goals. It was a beautiful display of football and everybody looked so happy to be playing in a Man Utd shirt out there today, I am very pleased and honoured at that performance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg
Wednesday 19th January 2022

Britannia Stadium

Stoke 3 - 2 Man Utd (3-4 agg)
van der Wal, Gomez

MOTM: Mario Gomez

We just didn't keep going in the match and when we went 2-0 up and cruising all of the players thought we was in the final and everything would be good. Until the last 10 minutes where Stoke scored three and turned the tie around due to lapses in concentration from all the players and nearly cost us a place in the final. Hopefully it didn't or they would have seen the dark side of me in that famous changing room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English FA Cup Fourth Round
Saturday 22nd January 2022

Villa Park

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Man Utd
Costanzo, Neymar

MOTM: Marek Hamsik

A nice little win against Villa in the cup to let us progress to the next round. It was no easy feat though as they battled and battled and would not turn over despite the quality we had on the field. I tip Aston Villa to go on to be a very good team in the future with the teamwork and ethic they have installed at Villa Park.

English FA Cup Fifth Round Draw:

Man Utd v Burnley

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 25th January 2022

Anfield

Liverpool 1 - 2 Man Utd
van der Wal, Gomez

MOTM: Phil Jones

What a fantastic spectacle. The history between these two clubs is excellent, much like Real Madrid and Barcelona. It was said the match would be a suicidal bloodbath like the fixtures in the recent years and it wasn't half wrong. Some of the tackles flying in was a disgrace, we managed to uphold some class and play better football and win the game unfortunately for Liverpool who have been spending just short of 100m a year on players.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 29th January 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 3 - 1 Burnley
van der Wal, Gomez (2)

A comfortable win at home without too many scares, we finish the month of in the league with a 100% record which cannot be more pleasing and more than what I was expecting for with us playing top teams in Arsenal and Liverpool. I hope we can recapture the form next month and triumph the top spot and make it our own.

Player of the month

View attachment 347671
Mario Gomez
More than delighted with his impact since he has arrived. Hopefully long may it continue.

League Table

View attachment 347672

Last edited:
Good month you had there mate. However, cannot see the signings screenshots

February / Febrero

View attachment 348554

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 1st February 2022

The Stadium of Light

Sunderland 1 - 0 Man Utd

MOTM: David Alaba

Things didn't go quite to plan today. The first match I have lost in the league since taking charge though and that is quite some achievement. We couldn't create enough scoring opportunities but Sunderland had one and they took it. The defeat will only make us stronger to win next time, I promise you that.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 6th February 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 6 - 2 Derby
Costanzo, Gomez, Neymar (4)

MOTM: Neymar

Neymar walks home with the matchball and one of the best performances I have ever seen. Neymar also claimed two assists with his four goals. He has come out of his shell recently and put in some vintage performances. The match was tight until we went into the second half and blitzed the game.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 9th February 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 4 - 1 Chelsea
van der Wal, Neymar, Alaba, Serrano

Chelsea set up with a formation of 3-4-2-1 and tried at looking and exposing the gaps in our team but it wasn't to be for them as they was tactically inferior and with the two wingers bombing on at times to make it three versus three in a attack it was suicide by Chelsea who gifted us the three points.

English FA Cup Fifth Round
Sunday 13th February 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 1 Burnley
van der Wal, Benati

MOTM:
Phil Jones

Excellent news which we have progressed into the next round of the FA Cup. I also want to win this cup very very much. We are in the chance of completing a treble this year with the FA Cup, League Cup and the League. We are working hard to achieve all of these although I would settle for just the league.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 26th February 2022

The City Ground

Nottingham Forest 0 - 1 Man Utd
O.G

A very very strong defensive display. We managed to get a goal although it was an own goal. We are on top of the table and hope we can stay there come the last day of the season. The performance wasn't the best but we managed to grind out a result and thats all that matters.

Player of the month

View attachment 348578
Cristian Serrano
Solid at the back and ensured us some vital victories.

League Table

View attachment 348579

Capital One Cup Final
View attachment 348586

Venue

View attachment 348588
Wembley Stadium, London

Team Lineups:

Man Utd: De Gea, Ajazi, Alaba, Benati, Serrano, Mkhitaryan, van der Wal, Jones, Gomez, Neymar, Costanzo
Subs: Samassa, Couturier, Hamsik, Pitt, Lolos, Italo, Colman

Arsenal: Szczesny, Arce, Davis, Coco, Mendes, Dodds, Goretzka, Cook, Chaves, Maccarone, Lukaku
Subs: Berisha, Stott, Duff, Subotic, Sohnlein, Capari, Nastasic

The game will be hosted by Sky Sports pudits Gary Neville and Paul Scholes both ex-united legends.

View attachment 348591

Gary Neville: Welcome today to the final of the Capital One Cup which is being played at Wembley and hosts two legendary teams in Manchester United and Arsenal. Where do you see this one ending up today Ryan?

Ryan Giggs: Well Gary, you have got to look at both teams strengths and weaknesses. Arsenal have great attacking threat with Lukaku and Maccarone who have formed a formidable partnership together in the league keeping ex-Dortmund player Sohnlein out of the equation but United have got an excellent defence and have strengthened in January with the acquisition of Cristian Serrano. It's a close call.

Gary Neville: I agree with you Ryan, but since Raùl has taken over the helm at Manchester United they seem more of the complete team than the past few seasons where they have relied on individual abilities of players to win them matches. Now they look a unit and are playing excellent.

Ryan Giggs: I agree again Gary, Arsenal have been there or there abouts in the league in the past few seasons as you look at United who missed out last year on a Europa League place and the year before finished mid-table. Raùl has come in and turned the team on it's head and got the confidence of the changing room back. It could go either way and I think a single goal will win it, but I'm going for United.

Gary Neville: Thankyou for you input Ryan, It's time for kick-off. Thanks for listening in and I hope you enjoy the match.

Match Report:

6': Romelu Lukaku breaks the offside trap and fails to finish a one-on-one with David de Gea.

17': Phil Jones is awarded a yellow card for a late challenge on Leon Goretzka, replays show it was a two-footed lunge and he is lucky to get away with just a yellow.

31': There is a corner whipped in for Arsenal met by the head of Coco who is denied by fantastic fingertip reactions for David de Gea, all Arsenal in the first half an hour.

38': Mario Gomez manages to beat two men and then releases a tame effort at goal which is a disappointment after what he did to get himself in the position.

45+1': Half time at Wembley and no teams are giving anything away in this final.

63': Neymar skips past two challenges in the wing and delivers it to the far post where van der Wal awaits... He powers a header at goal only into the onrushing Szczesny's hands. Big chance missed.

68': Arsenal on the attack, a great challenge from Phil Jones to retain possession and he releases it down the pitch to Mario Gomez who looks to lob Szczesny but the Polish man does well to recover his position.

77': Mario Gomez picks the ball up inside the centre-circle and progresses with it. He sprays it out to Neymar only to receive it back. He has slotted Neymar through who is one on one with Szczesny.... SAVED.. But here is van der Wal on the rebound... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLL!!!!!!! 1-0 United.

88': Arsenal are throwing the kitchen sink at the game now, they have pushed everything up.

90': Arsenal have a chance here from a freekick just inside the United half. They chip the ball in and there is a scramble in the box... The ball has fallen to Lukaku who is 6 yards out he must score... WHAT A FANTASTIC SAVE FROM DE GEA. He has probably just won this tie for United, there cannot be not long left now for Arsenal.

90+2': Full Time here at Wembley, Man United have won the cup and the fans are going ballistic!!!

Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal
van der Wal (77)

Attendance: 90,000

First silverware at United and hopefully most of many, I hope you carry on to continue with me on my journey as a football manager, as for now I am going out to celebrate with the team.

March / Marzo

View attachment 348615
Not just excellent, the BEST.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 5th March 2022
Old Trafford

Man Utd 3 - 0 Norwich
van der Wal (2), Costanzo

MOTM: Robert van der Wal

It's all about van the man today. Robert played an absolute astonishing match on the back of his great performance at Wembley in the final. He has not disappointed since his arrival from Ajax in January. Two cushdy little finishes today and a very unselfish assist for Costanzo which he could have claimed the matchball win us the match.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 12th March 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 3 Aston Villa
Jones, Neymar

We was unlucky today but we should be beating Villa. The top of the table is so close it is unbelievable. We must be on top form in the coming stages of the league if we are to win it. Concentration is needed aswell as good performances, this will be put to the back of our minds and we start again next game.

English FA Cup Sixth Round
Saturday 19th March 2022
Old Trafford

Man Utd
2 - 0 Stoke
van der Wal, Gomez

MOTM: Aldo Ajazi

Good result against Stoke, a physical team who tried to knock us about but our footballing ability edged over their bullying tactics. We progress into the semi-finals setting ourselves up for another trophy if we can perform in the competition.

FA Cup Semi Final draw:

Liverpool v Man Utd
Man City/Cardiff v Derby

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 26th March 2022

Hoddle Park

Tottenham 0 - 1 Man Utd
Costanzo

We won a very tight match at Tottenham's newly built stadium Hoddle Park which is a beautiful view. We win a very very important tie and crucial due to how tight the top of the table is. We are looking good with only 8 games to go now.

Player of the month
View attachment 348628
Robert van der Wal
The boy just runs past players without effort.

League Table

View attachment 348629

April / Avril

View attachment 349404
'A gesture towards Liverpool'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 3rd April 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 1 - 2 Bolton
van der Wal

We was disappointing today and the lads themselves know that, I said to them that how much they get paid and they give me a performance like that, all fans will be refunded of the game due to our poor performance and the players will pay out of their pockets due to such a poor effort.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 9th April 2022

Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 2 Man Utd
Neymar, van der Wal

MOTM: Andreas Ujma

A better performance today, sprung into life by the way I spoke to them last time. It is coming towards the closing stages in the season and we cannot let our level of performances drop. We need to be deadly focused and keep our eye on the prize.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 13th April 2022

Etihad stadium

View attachment 349414

Man City 0 - 1 Man Utd
Gomez

Talk about a way to finish a derby in fashion, Mario Gomez popping up in the 93rd minute with a freekick on the edge of the box only to dispatch it into Joe Hart's top left corner over the wall and straight into the net. Thankyou very much sir. A important match which we needed to pick up all the spoils to keep our chances with winning the league still intact.

English FA Cup Semi Final
Saturday 16th April 2022

Wembley

Liverpool 0 - 1 Man Utd
van der Wal

We was back at Wembley again, this time for a semi-final. The game was very fast paced and both teams had their chances, we was the ones who took ours through Robert van der Wal. He has given us a place in the final against... Manchester City. A Manchester derby at Wembley for a final is a perfect spectacle for all. We know what happened last time we played Manchester City.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 20th April 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 0 Reading
Jones, Taylor

We salvaged another win at home today to Reading who are flirting with relegation and are scrapping for all they can get, our wall was too strong for them to barrage and we went and scored a brace with two unusual scorers in Jones and Taylor.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 23rd April 2022

Zola Park

Chelsea 3 - 0 Man Utd

MOTM: Andreas Ujma

Chelsea was unbeatable today unfortunately and beat us by a three goal deficit. It has put a massive dint in our title hopes and will go down to the last three games which we need to win every single one of them in order to put pressure on Arsenal.

Player of the month

View attachment 349416
Andres Ujma
Been excellent at guarding the back four and breaking up play

League Table

View attachment 349417

May / Mayo

View attachment 349418

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 1st May 2022

Old Trafford

Man Utd 5 - 0 Sheff Wed
Neymar (4), van der Wal

Well talk about an individual performance, Neymar walked off with the matchball and the plaudits from every single person inside Old Trafford. An individual performance to notice. That is why he has won the Ballon'dor and is considered one of the best in the world.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 4th May 2022

Old Trafford

Raùl's 500th game in management.

Man Utd 6 - 0 Swansea
van der Wal, Neymar (2), Costanzo, Alaba, Serrano

Well can the last day get any more interesting than this.. We needed to catch up to Arsenal on goal difference should we be on the same points if the league finishes and we go into the final day of the season on the same goal difference. As for the match Swansea needed a win to pull them out of the relegation zone but against us when we are fighting for a title it would only go one way.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 15th May 2022

Cardiff City Stadium

Cardiff 0 - 1 Man Utd
van der Wal

A win is all we could ask for from the lads, I don't know yet if it is enough only time will tell as it will filter through after the Arsenal and Chelsea game has finished, whatever the result I am proud of my boys for the effort this season after taking over them when in 6th we have achieved something brilliant.

News has just filtered through in the final whistle at Stamford bridge between Chelsea and Arsenal..
CHELSEA HAVE WON 3-2!!!! THAT MEANS THAT THE TITLE IS HEADING TO OLD TRAFFORD AND MANCHESTER UNITED ARE THIS YEARS CHAMPIONS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL INVOLVED THERE.

View attachment 349446

F.A Cup final up next, can we make it a famous treble?

Congrats on the title!! Have Chelsea really got a stadium called Zola Park?!!? Thats awesome!

F.A. Cup
View attachment 349539

Venue

View attachment 349540
Wembley, London

View attachment 349543

Man Utd
2 - 0 Man City
Gomez, van der Wal

What a fantastic day, we win the F.A. Cup and we complete the treble. Not bad in my first year of the best league in the world. Next year if we strengthen correctly we can win the Champions League. Espanyol, the club I left won it this year which was a kick in the teeth for me. We are delighted to have won all available trophies though and hope to do again next year.

Pre-Season

View attachment 351114
We was heading to America to play some pre-season fixtures and as a reward from last year the team performed so well so I thought that they deserved style. We will still be working hard as usual to get prepared for the season ahead of us. We want to go one better this year and make that Champions League ours.

Transfers

View attachment 351115

In's

View attachment 351116View attachment 351117View attachment 351118View attachment 351120View attachment 351121View attachment 351122View attachment 351123View attachment 351124View attachment 351125View attachment 351126View attachment 351127
View attachment 351128View attachment 351129View attachment 351130

Matthew Dowse - Just a brilliant all round midfielder much in the mould of Steven Gerrard. Last year he run the park against us who was brilliant up against quality internationals. Hopefully can be the same for us.

Antonio Mendonca - A youth product which we hope to develop as a first team player

Francisco Manuel Pedraza - A boy who I am looking to get the best out of to justify his 4m fee. He will go out on loan before appearing in the team.

Maxim Migachev - The attacking midfielder which we recruited on a pre-contract from Zenit. He will give Mario Gomez competition for the attacking playmaker role.

Simone Brambilla - David is aging in goal and needs competition to keep him on his toes, Brambilla was getting first team action at Roma but is happy to be the understudy to de Gea, He will get his chance though.

Victor Bravo - A member of the Barcelona youth set up who was offered fresh terms for the Barcelona B team but is ambitious and wanted to challenge himself, provides cover all along the back for the team.

Rafik Bouregaa - Impressed in the Ligue 1 for Nantes, he is loaned out straight away to see if he can cut it in a higher league.

Igor Amer'yan - The hardman of Shakhtar. One of the best all round midfielders in Europe which we have managed to grab on a free. There will be lots of competition in the central-midfield spot this year and it can only be good to keep people on their toes.

Gregor Krcic - Teenager brought in from Switzerland. Notably caught my eye when watching the under 18s in the summer for their countries. He managed to dictate play with both of his feet.

Augustin Juhasz - Another youngster brought in to build for the future. He was featuring regularly in the Slovakia top division and put in some eye-catching performances.

Ante Boban - The Croatian brought in for a mearsly 1.2m I will track his progress as he ages but hope he can feature for the first team in the future.

Moritz Leitner - An ex-player who I managed at Dortmund. He was sold for big money to Tottenham while I was in charge, the lad is brilliant with the ball and has excellent technical abilities. I am delighted to work with him again and I'm sure he can provide us with extra class.

Nahuel Marra - A replacement for the outgoing David Alaba. He is younger and has a long future ahead of him, Alaba was 31 and his main attribute which was his blistering pace started to deteriorate and thought it was the correct time to move him on.

Total Spend: 75m

Out's:

Gerhard Westermann - Never could impress me in training or perform when called upon in the first team. The German will have more of an opportunity with Sheffield Wednesday.

Dominic Adkins - The same with Adkins, never impressed me and will have more of an opportunity at Sheffield Wednesday.

Enok Bremnes - The young Norweigen was sold to rivals Chelsea as he is approaching 20 and shown signs of potential but not enough to mount a first team place, we have an agreement in place that if he makes a international appearance Chelsea will pay us 3m.

David Alaba - As mentioned before, Alaba's legs are starting to deteriorate and I wanted to cash in while we still could. His wages of 275k a week are also off the bill which will free up more funds.

Neymar - One player I would have chosen to keep had the offer not been right. He is also aging but has plenty of ability still left in him as he demonstrated in the previous campaign. We can replace him with the money we got which we have done.

Fidelis Benati - Played most of his games off the bench for us and Chelsea offered him first team football. 15m for a back-up player is good business which we have replaced.

Total Received: 98M

23m profit made in Transfers.

Pre-Season

View attachment 351141

Portland Timbers 0 - 5 Man Utd
Jarman (2), Collet, Clements, Costanzo

LA Galaxy 1 - 2 Man Utd
Beesley, Serrano

Seattle Sounders 0 - 4 Man Utd
Serrano, Benati, Clements, Ujma

The Columbus Crew 1 - 0 Man Utd

Our time in America went brilliant and was a different Pre-Season idea which we may do next year as it was a good warm-up to the season, all of the players seem focused but relaxed. I have played some youngsters aswell which have impressed and I will be keeping my eye on in the future. But overall very very successful and next year we will look at a different country.

Hull 0 - 2 Man Utd
Leitner (2)

Preston 1 - 3 Man Utd
Gorobets, Bouregaa, Beesley

Back