Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

September / Setiembre

View attachment 335631

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Friday 13th September 2013

Olympiastadion

Hertha BSC 0 - 3 Dortmund
Perisic (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Ivan Perisic

Lovely, lovely, lovely football played at times but a little too much sometimes where we can be more clinical, but that is me moaning! We was brilliant and could have had plenty more which is a positive aswell as a clean sheet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 18th September 2013

Stadion FK Partizan

Partizan 1 - 2
Dortmund
Ademilson (2)

MOTM: Ademilson

We got away with it today.. just. I put a weakened team out which now looking at it could have been suicide if we didn't win in such a big competition. I had faith in the youngsters and they didn't fail to impress me. It was nervy but we got through it with all three points and left me one happy manager.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st September 2013

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 Stuttgart
Lewandowski (3), Perisic (2), Grobkreutz

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski

The best performance I have ever witnessed as a manager in my time. Double fingers should have been a minimum with the way we was playing. We have goals all over the pitch and we are playing like true champions.

Bundesliga
Tuesday 24th September 2013

MAGE SOLAR Stadion

Freiburg 1 - 3 Dortmund
Reus (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Marco Reus

Beautiful football displayed yet again from Dortmund. We never looked like losing, even when we conceded against the run of play I had every faith that we would pull it back and win. We are still undefeated this season and long may it continue.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th September 2013

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Mainz
Perisic, Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Grobkreutz sent off

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

Vintage performance after vintage performance. Even with a man light we still performed and consistant scorers Perisic and Lewandowski popped up with the goods. We have made a brilliant start to the season and I hope it carrys on.

Player of the month

View attachment 335635
Robert Lewandowski
6 goals in 8 games is only one of the reasons.

League Table

View attachment 335636

Last edited:
Good stuff. I'm guessing another league title at end of season. What's with the Dortmund logo in the screenshots? E.g in league table shot! :D

Congrats on the title with Genk. Can't wait to see how you do with Dortmund, great start.

Congrats on the title with Genk. Can't wait to see how you do with Dortmund, great start.

Thanks Sam, I love Dortmund to pieces in real life. The atmosphere at the stadium and the way it is run is top notch.

Good stuff. I'm guessing another league title at end of season. What's with the Dortmund logo in the screenshots? E.g in league table shot! :D

Fingers crosses Streaky, Bayern have slipped up early doors but a long way to go yet. I'm not too sure actually I'll restart my computer to see if that helps.

October / Octubre

View attachment 335656

'Once you start treating the fans like customers, you have lost'

Tuesday 1st October 2013
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
1 - 1 Zenit
Lewandowski

MOTM:
Neven Subotic

We could of got all three points as we controlled most part of the game but still we didn't be silly as Zenit are deadly on the counter attack. We was wary of this before the game and didn't want to ruin our gameplan. A point against Zenit is a good result which I would have taken before the match.

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th October 2013

Allianz-Arena

Bayern 0 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM: Neven Subotic

A point gained definitely today at the Allianz where not many teams come away with a point. We rode our luck at times but it was expected to be against Bayern away from home. We have done ourselves proud and still remain unbeaten this season.

Bundesliga
Tuesday 8th October 2013
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 2 HSV
Reus, Lewandowski (3)

Vintage performance. Absolutely quality and these players seem to know what eachothers thinking is all the time. The attacking movement is a joy to watch at times, I don't take credit for this I will give the players all the credit as they have brought themselves to this quality and they are a pleasure to manage. Elsewhere Bayern lost 4-1 against Koln so the gap is getting bigger.

Bundesliga
Friday 18th October 2013
VELTINS-Arena

Schalke 1 -1 Dortmund
Subotic

Shot ourselves in the foot as Huntelaar was sent off for Schalke after we took the lead and we went hunting for the second goal to kill the game off when we was hit by a counter attack and threw the game away. It is still not a bad result and still unbeaten which is a brilliant factor.

Tuesday 22nd October 2013
Estadio da Luz

Benfica 1 - 2 Dortmund
Gundogan, Reus

MOTM: Ilkay Gundogan

Excellent result away from home and puts us on the top of the group. We need another win or two to secure qualification to the knockout stages. This was Nuri Sahin's first return to the team as he has been hampered by injuries since he came from Madrid. I have also been playing Ademilson in the Champions League games. I will be trying to get him out on loan in January to secure some more gametime as Lewandowski has been more prolific than I expected.

Bundesliga
Friday 25th October 2013

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Leverkeusen
Gundogan

MOTM: Ilkay Gundogan

Nothing like throwing it away in the last minute. Leverkeusen who lie second in the league we had the chance to wrap the game up until we let them in, the 94th minute another late goal which we have conceded. We shouldn't go looking for the killer goal we should be happy with just the three points!!!

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 30th October 2013

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 HSV
Ademilson, Reus, Lewandowski

March on into the next round of the cup, no really scary moments, the game was always ours for the losing and we gave squad players a chance to show why they should be put in the first team.

Draw for the next round:

Dusseldorf v Dortmund

Player of the month

View attachment 335669
Neven Subotic
Ensured alot of stability at the back and been a leader.

League Table

View attachment 335670

Last edited:
Whats with the badges in some of the screenies? Great job though, Bayern are doing bad though

Whats with the badges in some of the screenies? Great job though, Bayern are doing bad though

It happened last night mate I don't know, seems fine now though. Yeah which is good for me but Leverkeusen are not doing bad.

November / Noviembre

View attachment 335704

Things have been good at Dortmund so far, top of the table in the league and still havn't lost.

Bundesliga
Saturday 2nd November 2013

Trolli Arena

Furth 2 - 2 Dortmund
Perisic, Reus

Terrible result and we are letting people back into the race for the title. We went 2-0 down though and we managed to recover to get the point but we should have never conceded in the first place.

Wednesday 6th November 2013

Signal Iduna Arena

Dortmund 1 - 1 Benfica
Schmelzer

MOTM: Kevin Grobkreutz

A good result in terms of staying top of the group in the Champions League but another draw is displeasing. We need to stop drawing and turn them into wins if we are to become champions.

Bundesliga
Sunday 10th November 2013

Signal Iduna Arena

Dortmund 5 - 2 Hannover
Piszczek, Alderweireld, Subotic, Gotze, Reus

MOTM: Kevin Grobkreutz

Excellent team performance today, three of the four defenders switching their duties and getting on the scoresheet. Every player which played today had a instrumental part in the success as we won this game as a team today and that is how we need to play should we win the league.

Bundesliga
Saturday 23rd November 2013

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 1 - 2
Dortmund
Perisic (2)

MOTM: Ivan Perisic

Ivan Perisic was brilliant today and extended his goal tally for this season. I rested a few players as we have an abundance of games coming up soon and they will need their fitness for it, another three points for Dortmund today!!!!

Injury news: Rene Adler ruled out for two months

Tuesday 26th November 2013
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Partizan
Reus

Rested alot of Key players in this match due to us needing only two points to top the group. We are suffering from the loss of Adler in goal but now we have to step up and trust in Langerak. If things don't go to plan we may bring a backup in January.

Bundesliga
Friday 29th November 2013

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 1 - 4 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2), Reus, Alderweireld

Another goal glut which we dominated. We are the driving force in the league and all the players in the squad are coming in as important. Nobody is guaranteed a place on the teamsheet the next game. We concentrate all the time and if somebody doesn't they will be the first to know about it.

Player of the month

View attachment 335722
Marco Reus
Secured a regular place in the first team this month.

League Table

View attachment 335723

December / Deciembre

View attachment 335747

Would we have any treats in store with us this Christmas campaign?

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th December 2013

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 Augsburg
Reus, Lewandowski, Blaszczycowski

The keeper nearly let this slip for us with two massive mistakes. I will be looking to bring another keeper in January while Adler is out injured, I just cannot trust this keeper at the minute, Augsburg didn't threaten all game and then they scored two due to goalkeeping mistakes

Wednesday 11th December 2013
Petrovsky

Zenit 1 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze, Ademilson

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Atleast a point today to make us finish in top spot in the group and we went and triumphed will all three. Hopefully we will get a good draw in order to progress into the final rounds of the Champions League. Reus also got a knock today, hopefully it is nothing serious.

Bundesliga
Saturday 14th December 2013

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 0 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2), Perisic

Two usual suspects on the scoresheet today. We ripped Bremen to pieces and yet again it should have been more. We made the most of Leverkeusen drawing with Bayern so we picked up points on both teams.

German Cup Fourth Round
Wednesday 18th December 2013
ESPRIT arena

Dusseldorf 2 - 3 Dortmund
Leitner, Ademilson (2)

MOTM:
Ademilson

Put a youthful side out today and we managed to get through albeit with a little bit of struggle. Ademilson scored his 8th goal of the season and the young Brazilian is enjoying a debut season in Germany.

Quarter Final draw:

FC Bayern v Dortmund
'Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh'

Player of the month

View attachment 335758
Ademilson
Blossomed into goals this month, I have a bright future for this lad.

League Table
Would we be sitting at the top of the tree for Christmas?

View attachment 335759

Of course we would

Last edited:
January / Enero

View attachment 335765

We play Juventus.
They have just signed Shaqiri and Badstuber from Bayern

Transfers

In:
Kurt Zouma - 20m
Kenneth Vermeer - 3.3m

Keisuke Honda - Pre-contract
Filip Djuricic - Pre-contract
Out:
Felipe Santana - Pre-contract
Mattia Destro - 1.6m

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th January 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Koln
Perisic, Reus

It was a matter of how many for us today. It was nice for Vermeer to keep a clean sheet on his debut. Hopefully we can now keep more clean sheets in the second half of the season to turn our draws into wins.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Gladbach
Lewandowski, Piszczek sent off

A fired up derby game. We was the better of the two and so it showed, Gladbach had nothing to offer all game but we tucked away one of our chances there are many positives to take away from this game. The only negative is the red card.

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th January 2014

Stadion Nurnberg

Nurnberg 3 - 4 Dortmund
Lewandowski, Nuri Sahin, Reus (2)

MOTM:
Marco Reus

A crazy goal bonanza game which was entertaining for the crowd to watch. We never went behind once but Nurnberg kept pegging us back and wouldn't let us settle but the three points are brilliant to take home to Dortmund.

Player of the month

View attachment 335770
Neven Subotic
Two clean sheets and solid at the back

League Table

View attachment 335773

February / Fevrier

View attachment 335779

'It's simple, a ball, a field, a referee and a whole lotta' men, the other stuff is just too complicated'

Bundesliga
Sunday 2nd February 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Hertha BSC
Gotze, Lewandowski (2)

Keep on getting the three points we will secure the Bundesliga!! We are starting to pull away now and most of the teams around us are beginning to faulter. Mr reliable Lewandowski grabbed yet another brace for us with two beautiful finishes. Also 34 games in the league unbeaten a new Bundesliga record.

Injury news: Ilkay Gundogan suffers damaged cruciate ligaments

Bundesliga
Saturday 8th February 2014

Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 2 - 1 Dortmund
Grobkreutz

MOTM: Kevin Gronkreutz

First loss of the season, nothing we could do to prevent it, Stuttgart was better on the day and scored two early goals which swung the game in their favor. We must start again at the training ground tomorrow and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Bundesliga
Sunday 16th February 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 0 Freiburg

MOTM: Nuri Sahin

Complacent. Especially with Juventus next up. Not good enough and we have let other teams back into the race, halfway through the month and it isn't good enough. We need to buck our ideas up.

Champions League First Knockout Round
Wednesday 19th February 2014
Juventus Stadium

Juventus 2 - 0
Dortmund

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

We got our bottoms handed to us by the Old Lady today. Maybe this suggests that we are dominant in Germany but not giants in Europe. We still have next leg to turn it around but it will be a task to do so.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd February 2014

Coface-Arena

Mainz 4 - 4 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2), Subotic, Grobkreutz

I don't know where to start. The defence was awful but the attack was brilliant. I will need to invest heavily into looking at the defence alot next year, I thought I had sorted this problem in January but we are still leaking goals.

German Cup Quarter Final
Wednesday 26th February 2014
Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 1 - 2 Dortmund
Ademilson, Lewandowski

Well It's a big monkey off my chest, I thought we was starting to hit a drought for the rest of the season but we pulled through to beat Bayern 2-1 and progress to the semi-finals. Consequently after this loss, Rafa Benitez was sacked from Bayern, this could be a good sign for me as they need time to adapt to a new manager but it could also be bad news as it could kick-start their season.

Player of the month

View attachment 335822
Robert Lewandowski
Top of the scoring charts and scoring vital goals.

League Table

View attachment 335823

March / Marzo

View attachment 335824

We need our fans to be the 12th man for the game against Juventus. We will show them what it is like to face the mighty yellow wall.

Bundesliga
Saturday 1st March 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 FC Bayern
Zouma, Blaszczykowski, Gotze, Lewandowski, Perisic (2)

MOTM: Jacob Blaszczykowski

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Best result ever during my time as a manager. The occaision, the rivalry, everything about it. We have embarrassed the current champions of Germany and sunk them even further away from regaining it. The skipper Jacob was sensational today with 4 assists and a goal to himself. I hope we can carry this form when we play Juventus.

Bundesliga
Saturday 8th March 2014

Imtech Arena

HSV 2 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze (2)

A point away from home is always good but when you miss a penalty and concede in the 94th minute you feel hard done by and feel you should have come away with all three points from the game. These are the most important points we need and will show come the end of the season.

Champions League First Knockout Round
Tuesday 11th March 2014

Signal Iduna Arena

Dortmund 2 - 0 Juventus (2-2 agg) (3-4 pens)
Lewandowski, Ademilson

We fought like warriors and it was one of the best fightbacks I have seen in Europe. Penalties is a cruel, cruel way to go out of the Champions League and I don't believe we deserved it. Juventus are a brilliant team though and we ought to be proud of ourselves. Next year we will look to build on this and go further. The lads have themselves to be proud of though.

Bundesliga
Friday 14th March 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 2 Schalke
Subotic, Perisic

Well, well, well!! Going two goals behind in the first half it looked like we was in for a pasting. We fought till the end and earned a draw. We cannot convert penalties whatsoever!!! We missed yet another today which could of got us all three points. I am livid and as my team are professionals and they cannot score from 12 yards out is absurd.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd March 2014
BayArena

Leverkusen 1 - 0 Dortmund

Getting very sloppy since our fall out of the Champions League. Lost a six pointer today and we was absolutely terrible. Nobody wanted to fight for that badge on the front of the shirt like I remember doing for Madrid. I sat them all down in the changing room after and told them what do the fans think? They pay your wages and you present them with that pile of ****. Training tomorrow 2 hours early for extra running. You will get this right.

German Cup Semi Final
Wednesday 26th March 2014

Signal Iduna Arena

Dortmund 3 - 0 Schalke
Perisic, 2 O.G's

MOTM: Jakub Blaszczykowski

We're in the final!!! Got back on track to secure a possible second trophy of the season. We played out our skin after the kick up the bottom I gave all the players last match. We need to finish like Gladiators and win in style. We want every trophy available and to make sure we conquer.

Final
Dortmund v Koln

Bundesliga
Saturday 29th March 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 0 Furth

View attachment 335867

Need I say more?

Player of the month

View attachment 335868
Kurt Zouma
At just 19, he is justifying his price tag and will only get better.

League Table

View attachment 335869

April / Avril

View attachment 335879

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th April 2014

AWD-Arena

Hannover 0 - 3 Dortmund
Piszczek, Perisic, Lewandowski

A good, strong, confident win away from home and overall a fantastic performance. Hannover looked half-defeated before going into the match while they hang just above the drop zone it looks asif every player is suffering from no confidence but we couldn't feel sorry for teams. We have to be ruthless, and we was!

Bundesliga
Sunday 13th April 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 1 Frankfurt
Zouma, Perisic, Lewandowski(3)

Excellent, absolutely excellent. I challenged Robert (Lewandowski) to try and score a few more goals to secure the golden boot and secure us the title pre match and boy did he respond! He will add that to the other matchballs he has collected this season. Perisic also deserves a notable mention for a beautiful 25 yard free kick and three assists to himself.

Bundesliga
Saturday 19th April 2014

Borussia-Park

Gladbach 4 - 0
Dortmund

MOTM: None

Abysmal, dreadful, disgusting, horrific. Not even one of those can describe our performance today. I don't understand how we go from being fantastic one week to looking like Sunday league footballers the next. Leverkusen are hot on our heels now and we may have threw away the title

League Table

View attachment 335910

May / Mayo

View attachment 335915

Sky Sports
have decided to interview some Dortmund fans to seek their opinion on Raùl.

Sky Sports: Hello Gentlemen, Raùl who has nearly completed a season as Manager of Dortmund, what are your thoughts on his first season at the club?

Dortmund Fans: I didn't feel confident when we first appointed him due to him only having one season as a manager. It could have easily gone wrong but I think he has done well so far.

Sky Sports: Can you compare this man to Jurgen Klopp?

Dortmund Fans: No, Klopp is a hero here at Dortmund and he brought us from the depth to win two Bundesliga titles and bringing players through the academy is so pleasing.

Sky Sports: How about Raùl with the transfers he has made?

Dortmund Fans: He has suprised me, letting Mats (Hummels) go was suicide at first thoughts. But the money he received he has bought young investments and done very well with the money at his disposal.

Sky Sports: Thanks for your time gents, good luck with the rest of the season.

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd May 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Wolfsburg
Subotic

This match was never going to be easy. The run in to the season with the pressure mounting over who is going to win the league, us or Leverkusen. We came away with a vital three points earned from Neven's vital header which was enough to take all the spoils in this match.

Bundesliga
Saturday 10th May 2014
SGL Arena

Augsburg 0 - 3 Dortmund
Perisic, Lewandowski, O.G,
Schmelzer sent off

MOTM:
Mario Gotze

David vs Goliath clash it was top vs bottom. Augsburg was already relegated so they was fighting for pride out there today and most pundits thought it would be when Schmelzer got sent off in the fifth minute. The attacking force of Dortmund was too strong too hold off though and we managed to put a trio past them. Elsewhere Leverkusen won aswell so it will go down to the last game of the season.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 14th May 2014
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund will face Werder Bremen today and Leverkusen will play FC Bayern.
If Dortmund can match or better Leverkusens result they will finish champions.
Let the drama unfold!!!

Dortmund2 - 0Werder Bremen
Gotze, Perisic

FC Bayern 1 - 0 Leverkusen
Isco

MOTM:
Mario Gotze

CHAMPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOONSSSSSSS!!
There is outragous scenes here as the Dortmund players have Raùl on their shoulders and the fans are going wild. It is like a sea of bees jumping up and down in the yellow and black jerseys. Raùl has brought success back to Dortmund. Now they have the chance to go do the triple in the cup final.

View attachment 335949

DFB-Pokal Final
Saturday 17th May 2014
Olympiastadion

View attachment 335962

Dortmund 0 - 1 Koln

Very disappointed today but go out proud as we are league champions and Koln didn't get the trophy lightly. I see this season as a success and we can build upon it next year and hopefully make this trophy ours.

Player of the month

View attachment 335966
Mario Gotze
The young man has been brilliant the last few games.

Final League Table

View attachment 335967

I couldn't help but look at how Genks season went.

View attachment 335969
Champions!!!

View attachment 335968

My last signing when I left the club finished the leagues top scorer.

Unfortunately they crashed out bottom in the Champions League group but they have done Belgian football proud.​

Awards

View attachment 335970

Bundesliga Team of the season

View attachment 335971
Adler

Wendt
Subotic Alderweireld Piszczek

Perisic Gotze
Renato-Agusto
Reus

Lewandowski
de Jong

View attachment 335972

Me winning players head coach of the year - a magnificant achievement for me.

View attachment 335975

Lewandowski claiming the Bundesliga player of the year.
He has had an excellent season and hope he can replicate it next year. A very good striker who has everything in his locker: Pace, Strength, Agility, Heading and a deadly Finish on him. I can see him being at Dortmund for a long time

View attachment 335974

Lewandowski has his team mates to thank for this award. They have been brilliant foils for Robert this year and helped him achieve this award. Still we needed someone to apply the finishes and he has been brilliant all season. Well done Robert.

My Player of the season

View attachment 335976

Neven Subotic
Purely on the fact that he has been consistant performer and the key to our success this season. A true legend of the club.

My Young Player of the season

View attachment 335977

Mario Gotze
The youngster who has nailed the attacking midfield spot his own also claimed the European golden boy award and creating lots of chances for the team. He has been pivotal this season.

Pre-Season and Transfers.

View attachment 336090

View attachment 336092View attachment 336093View attachment 336095
View attachment 336096View attachment 336097

In's

Filip Djuricic - The young prospect from Hereenveen. I have watched him on many occaisions and last year nearly went in for him only to be quoted 20m. I saw he was out of contract and held talks with him about development. Everything went swimmingly well and he joins on a three year contract. He will be spending this year on loan at Tottenham where I feel he will grasp a more physical side of the game and get more playing time for next year.

Keisuke Honda - The Japanese wizard. If anybody watched the South Africa world cup they will know what Honda is all about. Deadly from dead ball situations and has an eye of an eagle for spotting a ball. We tried to bring back Nuri Sahin again on loan from Madrid but we would not match his 97k per week wages. I think we got a better deal in Honda.

Lacina Traore - The giant of a man who stands 6"8 was a free agent which I found hard to believe. Suffering constant racial abuse in Russia he decided that he couldn't play there anymore. I welcomed him with open arms to challenge Robert for the lone striker role. This also made way for Ademilson to spend a season long loan at Corinthians a brilliant Brazilian club which develop players excellently. I hope he benefits from this.

Jerry Kamphuis & Francisco Feliciano - Two young regens brought in from Belenenses. We had a pre-season tour in Portugal and these two kids caught my eye so I offered them for a trial and they both successfully gained a contract.

Out's

Ademilson (loan) - With him showing glimpses of excellence last year I thought it would only be right to let him have first team football. But the form in which Robert was in last year it would have been suicide to drop him. Ademilson is happy to go on loan to Corinthians to show me what I am missing out on. I will be keeping a very close eye.

Felipe Santana - A great servant to the club and a good defender but being behind in the pecking order to Zouma, Alderweireld and Subotic was something he could not compete with. I offered him a reduced contract and he declined. A good professional with a good attitude I wish him the best in his move to Leverkusen.

Mitchell Langerak - Australian goalkeeper who covered for Adler when he was injured was never up to much and fell even further behind the pecking order when Vemeer was signed in January. A 1.2m move to Augsburg playing in a division lower might be where he finds his best playing time.

Leonardo Bittencourt (loan) - Always had raving reports on my desk about the lad but struggled to get into the first team. I will give him a season on loan at Bremen to see how he copes with regular football in the Bundesliga.

Filip Djuricic (loan)- Clear for all to see that the lad is going to be a brilliant player, just needs to work on the physical side of his game which I believe the Premier League is the strongest league in the world for players. It is better than him playing reserve matches every week as he will not learn what I need him too.

Bashkim Kadrii (loan) - Another youngster who played a bit-part role last year struggled to cement a first team spot but Malaga seemed willing to take him off our hands on loan and give him vital first-team time.

Pre-Season Results

Siegen 1 - 4 Dortmund
Subotic, Honda(2), Reus

Munster 1 - 1 Dortmund
Schieber

Lotte 1 - 3 Dortmund
Traore(3)

Dortmund 3 - 2 PSV
Subotic, Traore(2)

Dortmund 2 - 2 Valencia
Honda (2)

Stade Rennais 1 - 6 Dortmund
Gundogan, Gotze (3), Willems, Perisic

Ajax CT 0 - 7 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Grobkreutz, Gundogan, Ducksch, Gotze(2), Perisic

Rio Ave 1 - 2 Dortmund
Honda (2)

Undefeated Pre-season which is nice to see and alot of goals being scored which is a plus. Lets hope we can carry it on this year.

German Super Cup
Saturday 26th July 2014

RheinEnergyStadion

Koln 1 - 4 Dortmund
Perisic (2), Lewandowski, Reus

MOTM: Lukasz Piszczek

A little bit of revenge from the German cup final last year. We absolutely hammered them and we look an even better team than we did last year and we havn't spent a single penny on transfers. The youngsters are developing more and becoming more mature in approaching an important game. Roll on beginning of the season.

August / Agosto

View attachment 336099

'We're still watching you and going to make it **** for you to play in our Stadium'

German Cup First Round
Sunday 17th August 2014

Stadion Wendenschlobstrabe

Kopenick 0 - 8 Dortmund
Zouma, Grobkreutz, Honda, Perisic, Traore, Piszczek (3)

MOTM: Lukasz Piszczek

Although I feel awful for German minnows Kopenick it is a business which every trophy is important. I put out a few youngsters for some vital gametime and was impressed by a few. I hope Kopenick don't get downhearted as they have come up against one of the best Dortmund sides in years. Marco Reus suffered a horrific leg break which will put him out for just about the rest of the season.

Bundesliga
Friday 22nd August 2014

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 0 - 2
Dortmund
Gotze, Lewandowski

I was worried the first half as we didn't look like scoring all day, I withdrew Traore and in his place Robert lit the show like he did all of last season. The defence was a credit today especially Kurt Zouma, the 19 year old has been in sensational form since arriving from St.Etienne.

Champions League Group Draw:

Lyon
Dortmund
Shakhtar
Rapid Wien

Very very convincing group for us. I believe we have enough firepower to triumph over Lyon and finish top of the group but Shakhtar have alot of arsenal in their locker in big European games. I think Rapid Wien will put up a fight but finish bottom of the group.

Bundesliga
Saturday 30th August 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Stuttgart
Alderweireld, Lewandowski

A fantastic showcase of footballing displayed today at the Signal Iduna Park. We gave the fans a show and their response showed they was delighted. Another clean sheet which is very pleasing as it was a target set to improve on last year. We have played brilliantly and gained a big three points again today.

Player of the month

View attachment 336120
Lukasz Piszczek
The flying full-back has 3 goals and 3 assists in 3 games this season.

League Table

View attachment 336121

September / Setiembre

View attachment 336124

'Welcome to ****.'

Transfers Worldwide

Rodrigo - From: Benfica To: Barcelona Fee: 39M
Eduardo Vargos - From: Napoli To: Liverpool Fee: 19.25M
Jan Kirchhoff - From: Mainz To: Napoli Fee: 16.25M
Tim Krul - From: Newcastle To: A.C Milan Fee: 13.25m

Bundesliga
Saturday 13th September 2014
MAGE SOLAR Stadion

Freiburg 0 - 0 Dortmund

We couldn't score against Freiburg it was one of those days. We barraged their goal with shots but none of them was to go in for us. They hardly had a sniff in our half but we need to find the net in games like these.

Tuesday 16th September 2014
Stade de Gerland

Lyon 2 - 3 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Gotze, Perisic

Excellent away win in the Champions League against the groups favourites. We shouldn't have really conceded but we came away with three points so I am delighted at a quality start to the group.

Bundesliga
Saturday 20th September 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 1860 Munich
Subotic, Honda, Perisic, Lewandowski

A good way to bounce back from a draw and a variety of scorers on the sheet is pleasing to see. I would rather have a variety of scorers than one. We have squad depth and I feel confident we can retain the title.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 24th September 2014

Trolli Arena

View attachment 336130

Need I say any more.

Bundesliga
Saturday 27th September 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Koln
Blaszczycowski, Subotic

A win again to bounce back from another frustrating draw. We need to learn early doors that the draws may capulate our season. Bayern have brought alot of new faces in and have had an electric start to the season. We will need to match or better them to win the league.

Player of the month

View attachment 336132
Neven Subotic
Rock at the back and a leader. We have been more solid at the back this year.

League Table

View attachment 336133