Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

December / Deciembre

View attachment 336827

Would we be top of the tree come Christmas?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Wednesday 2nd December 2015

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Dortmund
Subotic sent off

MOTM:
Kurt Zouma

Our first loss of the season in the league. I was once told by a man you can't win every game you play in, I believe you can. We wasn't at the races which is unusual as we have dominated every single game this year we have played in. I won't get too downheartened about the result as it has taken us four months to lose in the league.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th December 2015

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 0 - 3 Dortmund
Doumbia (2), Fischer

MOTM: Seydou Doumbia

We suffered no hangover from the Wolfsburg game and we went straight back on the gas. It is wonderful to have two excellent forwards who we can use. His pace ripped the Bremen defence to shreds which was why I used him instead of Robert. Young Viktor Fischer also glistened with a wonderfully placed finish.

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 9th December 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Granada
Perisic (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Ivan Perisic

We qualify top of the group and would not mind playing Granada in the knockout rounds as I believe they lack quality and have had some lucky games in this group to qualify. But we will take anyone as we believe that we can beat any team we face. The performance was utter class yet again.

Bundesliga
Saturday 12th December 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 FC Bayern
Reus, Doumbia

MOTM: Neven Subotic

BANG. Bayern well and truly dominated and we didn't even give them a sniff. It felt like a championship win yet again against Bayern. The gap is building week by week. We are looking forward to facing the turn of the year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 16th December 2015

Sparda-Bank-Hessen-Stadion

Offenbach 0 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowski, Alderweireld

MOTM: Ivan Perisic

Nicely progressed into the next round while giving squad members a chance to shine, should of scored more but a win is a win and we will take it regardless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Cup Third Round
Tuesday 22nd December 2015
ESPRIT arena

Dusseldorf 0 - 1 Dortmund
Diego Renan

Our full strength team only managed to put one past Dusseldorf but we are saving them all for the turn of the year.

German Cup Quarter Final Draw:

Schalke v Dortmund

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Player of the month

View attachment 336836
Ivan Perisic
One of the most intelligent players I've ever seen on a football pitch. He has eyes in the back of his head.

League Table

View attachment 336839

Last edited:
Thankyou mate, trying to crack Europe though. Tough decision to reject united but I have a soft spot in real life for Dortmund so I really want to achieve something with them before I move.

Ah that's fair. Any chance of seeing the tactic(s) you're using?

January / Enero

View attachment 336860

Against Turkish giants Fenerbache. Very very winnable but we all know what happened last time round against Galatasary.

Bundesliga
Friday 15th January 2016
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 Hoffenheim
Honda, Lewandowski (2), Leitner

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski

We started the year off with a bang. If we can replicate our form going into the year we will win the league by a country mile. I just hope the players can stay focused and give the same sort of performance that they have been doing.

Bundesliga
Saturday 23rd January 2016

Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 3 - 2 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Perisic, Gundogan sent off

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Soon as we went to 10 men the game was lost. I am very disappointed at Ilkay and the challenge which he put in was disgusting and we have no time for that at the club. He will be fined two weeks wages for the challenge and subsequently losing his team the match.

Bundesliga
Saturday 30th January 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Furth
Grobkreutz (2), Reus

MOTM: Kevin Grobkreutz

Love how we bounce back instantly. After the loss to Stuttgart everyone was questionning whether our wheels had fallen off - their a long way from it and it looks like we have a spare pair. We never moved out of first gear in this match as Furth was poor from the first minute to the last.

Player of the month

View attachment 336868
Kevin Grobkreutz
Dortmund runs through his blood and he will run through brick walls for you.

League Table

View attachment 336869

February / Febrero

View attachment 336870
Keyword. Passion. Our players play for the name on the front of the shirt so that the fans will remember the name on the back.

I made some pre-contract signings in January but all will be revealed in the summer!!!!

Bundesliga
Saturday 6th February 2016

BayArena

Leverkusen
2 - 1 Dortmund
Reus

MOTM: None.

No creativity whatsoever. How we can not lose for 4 months then lose a few in a couple of weeks frustrates me. I am really angry at the performance today and I let it be known when I lashed out in the changing rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 13th February 2016

Coface-Arena

Mainz 1 - 5 Dortmund
Subotic, Perisic, Doumbia (3)

MOTM:
Seydou Doumbia

Unbelivable, a game after where we couldn't create any chances we go and score five away from home. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. We looked very sharp from the off and was rewarded with Seydou taking the matchball home which he and the rest of the team is delighted with.

Champions League First Knock Out Round
Wednesday 17th February 2016

Sukru Saracoglu

Fenerbache 2 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze, Doumbia

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

Two away goals is a positive and not losing when we play infront of our fans is a mega bonus. Neven Subotic let the team down today with a poor performance that he will look back and be ashamed of. I let Neven know my intentions immediately He cost us in the Leverkusen game aswell. If he carries on letting these mistakes happen I may have to find him a new club.

Bundesliga
Saturday 20th February 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
2 - 0 Union Berlin
Doumbia (2)

MOTM: Seydou Doumbia

Doumbia comes off the bench to score a brace in the 76th minute. Robert just isnt shooting at them minute and I don't know why. It leaves me with no choice than to name Doumbia as the main striker of our team now because he is scoring goals left right and centre for the team.

German Cup Quarter Finals
Wednesday 24th February 2016
VELTINS-arena

Schalke 3 - 5 Dortmund (AET)
Lewandowski (2), Leitner (2), O.G

MOTM: Moritz Leitner

Being two goals up you would have thought we would have finished the job but we didn't. We got taken to extra time and we battered them in extra time but gave away a two goal lead which is unacceptable. Just recently we are seeming to let our standards slip and we need to be more focused than ever setting our eyes on the big prize.

Bundesliga
Saturday 27th February 2016

MAGE SOLAR Stadion

Freiburg 3 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM: None.

Terrible performance and some players will be getting moved on in the summer. That is all.

Player of the month

View attachment 336896
Seydou Doumbia
The train of a man is impossible to stop.

League Table

View attachment 336898

March / Marzo

View attachment 336961

Youth intake:

View attachment 336963 View attachment 336964
Both of them will be in the Dortmund team come 5 years.
They have been compared to Makelele and Pele in the newspapers of Gemany. I am very very excited about keeping my eye on these two youngsters.

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th March 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 Frankfurt
Honda (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Keisuke Honda

A lesson in football - never ever try celebrate in someone's face until the game is won. Ex Dortmund player Destro picked up a brace today and ran the length of the pitch each time to jeer the home fans. After his second he ran past me and kissed the Frankfurt badge. Only for us to go score three in the last twenty and take the game. I approached Mattia at the end of the game but he didn't want to speak. Funny old game football is.

Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
Tuesday 8th March 2016
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 2 Fenerbache (AET) (5-4 agg)
Lewandowski, Doumbia, Honda

We did it!!! They was very very tough and we didn't expect any less from the Turkish champions they pushed us all the way to the end and kept fighting like champions. We had more in the tank and offered that little bit more quality which pushed us for the win!!

Champions League Quarter Final Draw:

Man Utd v A.C. Milan
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Liverpool v Porto
Juventus v Dortmund

We meet yet again. We both stand at 1-1 in beating eachother in knockouts. Who will be victorious now?

Bundesliga
Saturday 12th March 2016

Imtech Arena

HSV 2 - 5 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Grobkreutz, Verratti, Gotze, Reus

Another five this season, everyone in the team chipping in which is what I like to see. I would rather 5 players have 10 goal each than one that has 50. We are a team and we win together as one.

Bundesliga
Saturday 19th March 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 Augsburg
Lewandowski, Perisic, Gotze, Honda (3)

This is why we are top of the table this year. Players love to express themselves for the club and everyone attacks as a team and when we havn't got the ball we chase like a pack of wolves to get that ball back. It reminds me of Barcelona in their twilight years with Ronaldinho.

In other news: FC Sochaux-Montbe have been taken over by a tycoon and have no less than 50m to spend next year to ensure they become successful. The chairman seems committed to pumping money into the club. Thought I would let you guys know.

German Cup Semi Final
Tuesday 22nd March 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Frankfurt (Frankfurt win on penalties)
Perisic

MOTM: Jetro Willems

Good luck to Frankfurt in the final. We didn't play bad today, they was sensational and played some brilliant stuff at times. It is disappointing not to reach another final but we are still in the Champions League and steaming ahead in the league. I wish Frankfurt all the best in the final.

Bundesliga
Saturday 26th March 2016

Stadion Nurnberg

Nurnberg 0 - 2 Dortmund
Honda, Grobkreutz
Clean sheet was the priority today as I rest some players for the Juventus match. We must go to Juventus knowing we can attack but be defensively solid. I have spent nights on end now analysing Juventus's moves and their weaknesses.

WE WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celebrations galore round Dortmund as we have won the league the third time in a row. Contenders Bayern wasn't even at the races this year. Party celebrations will be put on hold till the end of the season as we have very important matches left.

Champions League Quarter Final First Leg
Tuesday 29th March 2016

Juventus Stadium

Juventus 1 - 1 Dortmund
Gotze

We got the all important away goal. Juventus will have to come at us in our own back yard and I know their defence isn't the fastest so we will pick them off on the counter, that is my gameplan.

Player of the month

View attachment 336992
Keisuke Honda
His goalscoring form is terrific. Vital player for us

League Table

View attachment 336993

CHAMPIOOOOOOONES!!!!

Very good :D
Happy to see Raul doing well!
Just wish I had all this playing time that you seem to have, haha :)

April / Avril

View attachment 337062

Would we be celebrating this month?

Bundesliga
Saturday 2nd April 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 1 Koln

MOTM: Marcel Schmelzer

Resting a few players for the big game. We have the league sealed now so I wasn't that disappointed. My players worked hard and thats all I ask for. Hard work and teamwork win games. We was unfortunate today

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Wednesday 2nd April 2016
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Juventus (3-2 agg)
Subotic, Perisic

We are in the semi's!!!! We have got one over Juventus again for the second year in a row in this almighty competition. Maybe this will be our year. Just maybe. We played brilliant if we wasn't first to the ball our next man was there. We will carry confidence into the semis.

Champions League Semi Final Draw:

Barcelona v Liverpool
Man Utd v Dortmund

Well well well, this competition offers the fairytales to come true. Man Utd who approached me to take the job we will find out why I didn't want to leave. It will also be Jurgen Klopp's return to the Signal Iduna Park for the first time where I'm sure the fans will give him a warm reception. We will battle on the pitch like soldiers on the front line. We want it so bad.

Bundesliga
Sunday 10th April 2016

VELTINS-arena

Schalke 0 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM:
Neven Subotic

A bore draw. We must not let our standards slip and get back to winning ways as I want to win the Bundesliga in style, not to go off the boil at the end. We all know that awards are up for grabs at the end of the season.

Bundesliga
Saturday 16th April 2016
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Wolfsburg
Alderweireld, Reus

A nice solid win going into the Champions League. We dominated possession and put Wolfsburg under immense pressure for all the match. We had alot of pride playing infront of our loyal supporters which have been one of the main reasons we have been so successful this year.

Champions League Semi Final First Leg
Tuesday 19th April 2016

Old Trafford

Man Utd 4 - 1 Dortmund
Lewandowski

MOTM: Sven Bender

Absolutely sick. I feel let down and gutless. Nobody wanted to take charge and lead the game. The defence was absolutely terrible and didn't look interested. We have left ourselves a massive task to do at home and I am very disappointed in the boys today and I have made them all aware of this.

Champions League Semi Final Second Leg
Wednesday 27th April 2016

Singal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Man Utd (3-5 agg)
Perisic, Gundogan

MOTM: Sven Bender

Well our first leg had left us a mammoth task which we couldn't fulfill. We was woeful and ultimately left us a impossible task. The home performance was much better and I wish we played at home first. We made a step progress on last year so next year we may make the final.

Player of the month

View attachment 337066
Sven Bender
The work dog of our midfield has been a credit to the club this month

League Table

View attachment 337067

Unlucky in SF mate! You'll get it next time I reckon :)

May / Mayo

View attachment 337071

The fans, the main reason to our success this season.

Bundesliga
Sunday 1st May 2016

Borussia-Park

Gladbach
1 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM:
Neven Subotic

Our players are still a little bit hungover from the Man Utd result as we came so close to the final. It is their fault though and they cannot feel sorry for themselves we still have games to play. It was a good feeling of your rivals forming a guard of honor on the pitch for you though despite the result.

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th May 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 2 Werder Bremen
Lewandowski (2), Doumbia, Perisic

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski
Treated our crowd to a goal fest on the last home game of the season. Absolutely brilliant today and can't fault the lads. Should of been more but we will take the win nevertheless. We go onto the final game of the season against our fierce rivals Bayern. We also lifted the trophy at home and was a wonderful occasion.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 11th May 2016

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 1 - 1 Dortmund
Honda

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

Well this could of only been a picture finish. Last day of the season having a guard of honor formed at the Allianz-Arena. The players and fans looked disgusted but it was great to have such a smug feeling. We also scored a penalty in the 93rd minute to deny defeat. Champions feeling it is.

Final League Table

View attachment 337114

End of season...

View attachment 337123

And I get approached with this. This would be one of the most difficult decisions of my career. My club, my heritage and my home. I need to have lots of discussion with my family and I need to work out what deal is best for me. Whatever happens I feel like I will be sorry for either club if I decide not to choose their club.

End of season...

View attachment 337123

And I get approached with this. This would be one of the most difficult decisions of my career. My club, my heritage and my home. I need to have lots of discussion with my family and I need to work out what deal is best for me. Whatever happens I feel like I will be sorry for either club if I decide not to choose their club.

Do it lol This is your team/ Home. Great Job

Watching the Barcelona and Bayern match now to raise the anticipation of what has happened.

Back