Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

October / Octubre

View attachment 336134

Me looking on with great concentration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 1st October 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Shakhtar
Perisic, Traore sent off

MOTM: Toby Alderweireld

We hit the post six times today six!!!! We still came away with the win though and we have Rapid Wien next which if we win should build a platform for us to quality. I hope that we can convert some of these chances to goals in the near future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Saturday 4th October 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 0 Hoffenheim
Zouma, Gotze (2), Lewandowski (2)

MOTM: Mario Gotze

Brilliant display today and goals scored in abundance. Lewandowski has found his goalscoring touch and we are hoping he can replicate his form from last year. We ripped Hoffenheim to pieces today.

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th October 2014

Millerntor-Stadion

St Pauli 2 - 5 Dortmund
Honda (2), Perisic (3)

MOTM: Ivan Perisic

The first goals we've conceded in the Bundesliga this year but we have scored an abundance. Lots of players had good games today. Honda got a brace for the team, young Mario Gotze got four assists and Ivan Perisic wowed the crowd with a fantastic hat-trick.

Wednesday 22nd October 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Rapid Wien
Honda (2), Leitner

MOTM: Keisuke Honda

A third straight win in the Champions League and another win should secure us qualification for the knockout rounds. Honda with another brace the same as last game, he has settled very well

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th October 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
4 - 2 Wolfsburg
Honda (2), Gotze, Subotic

MOTM:
Mario Gotze

Yet another game in which Honda has bagged a brace. Once was a beautiful 25 yard freekick with found the under side of the crossbar before bouncing over the line. Gotze found two assists today aswell as a goal for himself. A great performance again.

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 29th October 2014

Stadion An der Alten Forsterei

Union Berlin 4 - 3 Dortmund (AET)
Lewandowski (3)

Dumped out of the cup this early by minnows Union Berlin. Some players just didn't take this seriously. We have been thrown out by a cup we could of won. We just didn't look like we was at the races. A positive to be taken out of the match is Lewandowski scored a hat-trick.

Player of the month

View attachment 336144
Keisuke Honda
The Japanese wizard scored move vital goals this month

League Table

View attachment 336145

November / Noviembre

attachment.php

Bundesliga
Saturday 1st November 2014

Co-Face arena

Mainz 1 - 1 Dortmund
Lewandowski

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

We seem to be slipping into the pattern in the league where we win a few then draw which is not good enough and won't be good enough this year with Bayern having a good start and a influx of players. We need to sort this out and fast.

Tuesday 4th November 2014
Gerhard-Hanappi-Stadion

Rapid Wien 1 - 3 Dortmund
Leitner, Lewandowski (2)

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski

Qualified for the next stages and now we can relax and put some youngsters out in the remaining games to see how they fair in Europe. Rapid Wien never looked like bothering us.

Bundesliga
Saturday 8th November 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Werder Bremen
Leitner (3)

MOTM: Moritz Leitner

The youngster who has had more of a chance this season showed why we was so desperate to keep him. Three goals for the club today and a sensational performance which was pleasing to see. The crowd was ever present and the 12th man yet again for us. Lewandowski was disappointing in not converting one of the many chances he was presented with today.

Bundesliga
Friday 14th November 2014

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 2 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2), Grobkreutz

YES!!! Fantastic result again our unbeaten record against Bayern continues. Bayern took the lead both times through Mandzukic only to be pegged back by Lewandowski. In the 82nd minute the ball fell to Kevin Grobkreutz for him to volley a ball into the top right corner where Manuel Neuer to be beaten from a fantastic volley.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd November 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 1 Nurnberg
Traore, Perisic (2), Zouma

Another three assists from the German wizard Mario. Lacina is finally starting to settle in Germany after a tough start to life in Germany. Nurnberg was expected to lose today but they made it hard for us. The early goal was key to our success.

Wednesday 26th November 2014

Signal Iduna Park

(100th game as manager)

Dortmund 2 - 0 Lyon
Honda, Traore

MOTM: Neven Subotic

Brilliant with the younsters today and Traore scoring his twice in as many games. We have qualified top of the group and hopefully we can carry our continental form on and go further in Europe than the previous year.

Bundesliga
Saturday 29th November 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 1 Schalke

MOTM: Rene Adler

Absolutely robbed!!! Today we was robbed by poor officials which are not fit to run the game. We had a perfect goal disallowed and to make it worse he awarded them a penalty for a blatent dive from their player. We deserved all three points but was cheated out of them today. I am disgusted.

I have signed a player of undoubted class who will link up with us in January. I will not reveal who he is until then!!!

Player of the month

336239d1367090330t-yet-another-month-misery-lewand.jpg

Robert Lewandowski
Getting the goals back on the board this month.

League Table

View attachment 336312

December / Deciembre

View attachment 336313

This month I was brought to the boardroom to be thanked about the way the clubs finances are looking. Making a profit in my first season and heading for a profit in the next was a delight to hear and not many clubs run on a profit in modern football. I want to develop my own players without paying out 35 million for a top star every year.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 3rd December 2014
BayArena

Leverkusen 0 - 1 Dortmund
Zouma

That's the way to win a football match ladies and gents. A real quality game of football with neither side progressing to the goal and in the 93rd minute a Mario Gotze freekick whipped in to be met by the head of Kurt Zouma who many questioned his 20m price tag when he was brought here. Many people may have changed their mind as solid performances and a good healthy 10 years ahead of him at the club will seem like a bargain.

Bundesliga
Saturday 6th December 2014
Imtech Arena

HSV 0 - 2 Dortmund
Honda, Perisic

We left it to the last few minutes yet again. It was only till the 80th minute where a sensational run from the most unlikeliest of players Toby Alderweireld drew a penalty from a foul by their defender. Honda converted it beautifully then Hamburg just fell apart and we could have had a few more. The next game is Shakhtar in the Champions League and I will rest a few players who look leggy.

Champions League Group Stages
Tuesday 9th December 2014

Donbas-Arena

Shakhtar 1 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM:
Kenneth Vermeer

Unlucky on the young lads today who was given a chance to shine. We had some good chances against a well built up Shakhtar team who was still battling for the 3rd spot for the Europa place. It will be an experience for some and they might get more chances again in the future. I am still happy with the performance despite the loss.

Bundesliga
Friday 12th December 2014

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
3 - 0 Gladbach
Lewandowski, Schmelzer, Perisic

MOTM: Marcel Schmelzer

Excellent team performance today and I tactically outwitted Thomas Schaaf. He thought we would be playing the usual formation having an attacking midfielder in the free role picking the ball up and looking to dictate play. Instead we went with a 3-5-2 with flying fullbacks in Schmelzer and Piszczek. We made it a five at the back whenever they was on the attack and it worked a treat for us today in the Borussia derby!!!

We are catching up to Bayern but when they pull results like this you know its gonna be a chase:

View attachment 336324

Player of the month

View attachment 336322
Toby Alderweireld
We have three quality centre backs at our disposal in the team and sometimes they all want 90 minutes. Toby has took his chance this month and impressed very well.

League Table

View attachment 336323

Last edited:
January / Enero

View attachment 336328

Former Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp had been sacked from Valencia and they approached me.. There was only one outcome here. Rejected it swiftly as I am committed at building a fortress at Dortmund. I will ring Jurgen up to see if he wants to rejoin us here as Dortmund. He was the creator of the core which we have.

Champions League Draw

View attachment 336329
Juventus again. We will be looking for revenge this time round and we will have extra incentive to win.

View attachment 336337

View attachment 336338View attachment 336339View attachment 336340View attachment 336341View attachment 336342

Ins

Fernando Llorente - For a bargain fee I couldn't decline. A proven international who couldn't quite settle in at Real Madrid my ex club. I know how hard it can be for good players when they move to such a huge club. He accepted the same wage as Lacina Traore who subsequently moved on due to not settling at Dortmund.

Viktor Fischer - Had my eye on Fischer for a while it was just a matter of time when he became available. Perisic has had no competition for a out and out left winger and Fischer is young but a fee of 3.7m I couldn't decline.

Ion Salcedo, Jose Azevedo & Nicolas Piccioni - All youth team players which I believe will come handy into the Dortmund squad in time. I have very very high hopes for Piccioni.

Outs

Lacina Traore - Very good looking at his stats but when played never really looked special or like he fits in with our style of play. When I had the chance to sign Llorente this meant the end of his days for Traore. We have a 30% of the next sale aswell should he set the world alight at Frankfurt.

Jetro Willems (loan) - Isn't getting as much game time as last year due to Schmelzer being fantastically solid and everything is much tighter this year. A loan and constant first team football at Marseille will be vital to his progression. They are one of the best teams in France and boast a good footballing style.

Bashkim Kadrii (loan) - A loan to Koln. 100K per month and they are paying all his wages. Never really got a run in the first team since signing from the Danish side OB. Hopefully he will have a good spell at Koln and challenge for a place when he is back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Sunday 18th January 2015

Singal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 0 Frankfurt
Perisic

Should of scored more and we need to be more clinical with the chances we are presented with. Lewandowski needs to desperately hit some form now we have options brought in which can replace him. Especially with Juventus in the Champions League we will need all cylinders firing. Another clean sheet puts a smile on my face though.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 21st January 2015
Mercedes-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 2 - 0 Dortmund

Woeful, absolutely woeful. We have embarrassed ourselves today when we could of stole points on Bayern but we didn't do so. Nobody on the pitch wanted to take a lead except Toby Alderweireld. If it wasn't for him today it may have been 5 or 6.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th January 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Freiburg
Perisic, Lewandowski, Honda

After the signing of Llorente from Madrid it has alerted Robert to keep on his toes about his place as it is not safe at all. It gave him a kick up the **** he needed and it worked wonders today with a goal and a assist. Kurt Zouma will be out for 5 weeks with a broken shoulder. Also a happy return today for Marco Reus as he played the last 20 minutes for us and was lifted by a roar from the Signal Iduna.

Bundesliga
Saturday 31st January 2015

Allianz-Arena

1860 Munich 1 - 4 Dortmund
Gundogan, Reus, Llorente, Perisic

Nice to have an influx of scorers. Gundogan with his first of the season and Reus with one on his return to the line up. We played them off the park today and I hope this continues so we can pip Bayern from the top spot.

Player of the month

View attachment 336332
Toby Alderweireld
Defensively sound yet again and brilliant performances

League Table

View attachment 336333

Last edited:
February / Febrero

View attachment 336348

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th February 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 0 - 1 Furth

MOTM: Sven Bender

Nothing to show for today. We didn't get a point from a game which they scored on the counter-attack. You can't analyse the game more than that.

Bundesliga
Sunday 15th February 2015

RheinEnergieStadion

Koln 0 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowski, Gundogan

Lovely performance away from home and we put them to the sword. Yet again another clean sheet which boasts our best defence in the league. Nice goal for Robert Today.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st February 2015

Wirsol Rhein-Necker-Arena

Hoffenheim 1 - 6 Dortmund
Perisic, Honda, Reus, Leitner, Lewandowski, O.G

Managed to batter Hoffenheim while we prepare for the key fixture in the Champions League against Juventus. That is my preference this year I want to succeed in the latter stages of the competition.

Champions League First Knockout Round
Tuesday 24th February 2015

Juventus Stadium

Juventus 3 - 4
Dortmund
Subotic, Perisic, Lewandowski (2)

A GOAL ADVANTAGE TO BRING HOME!!! Not to mention we have four away goals which means then will need to score two more than us to go through unless it is a ridiculously high score. This will let Juventus come at us at home. They usually sit back then hit on the counter. The return leg will be interesting.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th February 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 St.Pauli
Leitner

Should have had all three points today but atleast we didn't lose. We got alot of bookings this match which is unacceptable. We will be heavily fined as 10 players got booked today.

Player of the month

View attachment 336594
Robert Lewandowski
The big Pole has been in top form.

League Table

View attachment 336595

Last edited:
Top stuff as always mate. Looks like the leagues gonna be tight this year!!!

March / Marzo

View attachment 336488

'Juventus, welcome my friends.'

Bundesliga
Sunday 8th March 2015

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg 1 - 1 Dortmund
Perisic

MOTM: Lukasz Piszczek

We need need need to win these matches!!! We could of started a gap in the table infront of Bayern but we was held back by Wolfsburg. Llorente hasn't showed anything since arriving from the club but it is his first season. We need him to start playing.

Bundesliga
Saturday 14th March 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Mainz
Lewandowski (3)

He is back revealing in the goals. Every Striker goes through their droughts but when he wasn't scoring Robert was playing well for the team. Excellent result today and will give us rolling momentum going into the match against Juventus. COME ON BOYS!!!!

Champions League First Knockout Round Second Leg
Wednesday 18th March 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 2 Juventus (6-5 agg)
Perisic, Lewandowski

WE HAVE DONE IT!!! What a fantastic game. We set up defensively which Juventus came to us and battered us. They scored two in the first half which meant we needed atleast one so I gambled and went attacking to hope we could grab a quick goal. We grabbed two and march onto the next round of the Champions League. Revenge is very sweet Juventus.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw:

Chelsea vs Barcelona
Dortmund vs Galatasary
Man City vs Man Utd
R.Madrid vs A.C. Milan

I believe we have an easier tie than we have just had and we may be able to sneak into the Champions League Semi-Finals if we play well. Galatasary are no mugs and won't just roll over for us.

Player of the month

View attachment 336606
Robert Lewandowski
The main man has been sensational since the turn of the year.

League Table

View attachment 336607

April / Avril

View attachment 336609
'Dortmund Forever'

Bundesliga
Saturday 4th April 2015

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 1 - 0 Dortmund
Schmelzer sent off

Keep taking our eyes off the main prize. I hate it these petty losses when we have undoubted quality. I have to rethink the team for Galatasary as I need winners and not passengers.

Champions League Quarter Final First Leg
Wednesday 8th April 2015
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Galatasary
Zouma, Perisic

What more can I ask for in a Quarter Final? No goals conceded and we carry a two goal lead over to Turkey. They will be strong at home and we know that but we believe we will be able to stabalise them and go through to the Semi-Finals.

Bundesliga
Saturday 11th April 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 FC Bayern
Alderweireld, Llorente

The game of the season. Whoever won had the upper hand in the title race. Who wanted it more? Who wanted to show the passion who wants the league most? Us is the answer. We was hungry and we hunted in packs. Bayern worried and couldn't keep hold onto the ball. We injured two of Bayerns players in the first 15 minutes due to solid tackling which was brilliant. We was a credit today and the crowd was treated to yet another quality game of football.

Champions League Quarter Final Second Leg
Tuesday 14th April 2015

Ali Sami Yen Spor Kompleksi Turk Telekom Arena

Galatasary 5 - 0 Dortmund (5-2 agg)

MOTM: None.

I feel sick. I don't even want to talk about this performance. I've never been so let down in my life. After the hard work I've put into European competitions and they go and **** it up like this. They are liabilities and some of them will be moved on at the end of the year. Bottlejobs at their finest. Also recorded my biggest ever defeat as a manager. The whole of Europe must have been laughing at us.

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th April 2015

Stadion Nurnberg

Nurnberg 0 - 1 Dortmund
Honda

MOTM: Rene Adler

The fact that Rene was Man of the match sums it up really. We was fu**ing terrible. I don't know whats happened to the players recently. If they carry on they will lose the title race aswell. I want the end of the season to come quick so we can reform and see what the problem is.

Bundesliga
Sunday 26th April 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Leverkusen
Lewandowski, Honda

Leverkusen never threatened us but they looked very average and we didn't pummel them enough which we could of done. We have still got three points though when Bayern dropped two. The run in is close and hopefully we can re-secure the Bundesliga.

Player of the month

View attachment 336610
Neven Subotic
Was out with a injury in the horrific game against Galatasary. He has been solid when played though.

League Table

View attachment 336611

May / Mayo

View attachment 336612

Bundesliga
Friday 1st May 2015
VELTINS-Arena

Schalke 2 - 4 Dortmund
Honda, Perisic (2), Reus

Thought we was throwing this one away when they scored two to leave us 2-1 down but the lads pulled through it to get the result and the win. Perisic's goalscoring form has been excellent this year and he's been a delight to manage. We need 2 points from the next two game to win the league.

Bundesliga
Saturday 9th May 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 HSV
Subotic, Reus, Perisic (2)

DORTMUND ARE CHAMPIONS!!!

We've done it !!!!!!!!! Retained the Bundesliga and what a style to win it in. Another clean sheet and a glut of goals. We missed out on the Champions League due to a really off game which is over us now. We will try build a solid core for the next year. Bayern held us all the way this year which I give them credit.

Bundesliga
Saturday 16th May 2015

Borussia-Park

Gladbach 0 - 1 Dortmund
Schmelzer

We have been successful in the derby and got all three points. We put a weaker side out knowing we was Champions and we still came away with the three points. I'll be back with awards soon.

Final League Table

View attachment 336613

Dortmund coach packing his bags this season?
See below to find out.

View attachment 336641

As I have ended my third full year as a manager I was approached by one of the biggest clubs in the world. I didn't look at it properly first as I thought it was a hoax. This would be a very difficult decision for me as I believe that Man Utd are in the top two teams in the world and their history is rich. The chairman approached me with a very very healthy wage budget and a large transfer kitty to transform the team into champions. The team consisted of players such as: Neymar, Dede, Rooney, Jones and Hamsik. I would be able to mount a good challenge against City and have a better chance in the Champions League. I thought long and hard about this decision as sometimes the players at Dortmund have let me down but on the reverse they have given me some of the best emotions ever. There was only one decision I could make. These fans are great.

Man Utd hire new manager.

View attachment 336642
Jurgen Klopp

He was offered the job 24 hours after Raùl rejected the offer from Man Utd. Raùl stated he is still developing players at Dortmund and he has unfinished business. Raùl also stated that Man Utd have a very old squad barring some young players and for any manager rebuilding a squad to challenge would be a task. Raùl stated how Klopp was the perfect manager for United as an example he asked about the players brought to Dortmund and the fee's paid for the players. I hope Klopp is successful at United as he is a wonderful manager and I hope to come up against him one time. I expect he will get a wonderful reception here as he is like a god.

Awards

View attachment 336643

View attachment 336645

Mario Gotze
Player of the year
Been absolutely sensational for us and at 22 he has atleast 9 or 10 good seasons ahead of him where he will only improve.

View attachment 336644

Perisic, Gotze and Lewandowski in the Bundesliga team of the year.

My player of the season

View attachment 336646
Neven Subotic
With the defence boasting the best record in the league Subotic once again claims my player of the season for consistant performances and he will be named as captain next year for leading with excellent pride.

My Young player of the year

View attachment 336647
Kurt Zouma
The other centre-back has been inspiring and at only 20 to be leading at he does at the back is beyond belief. He will be captain material when older and may go on to captain Dortmund one day.

Pre-Season and Transfers

View attachment 336668

View attachment 336670View attachment 336671View attachment 336672
View attachment 336673View attachment 336674

In's

Seydou Doumbia - Was in sensational form for CSKA Moscow last year and with a goalscorer needed to cover for Robert I thought it would be the right decision to bring him in and see what he can for us.

Marco Verratti - An excellent youngster who will be a rotation player but I believe he will challenge for the first team spot quite often. I sowed this deal up last year as I feel his potential will turn him into one of the best allround midfielders in the world.

Diego Renan - A younger option for full-back after I sold Piszczek for 15m when he is on the wrong side of 30 and will steadily decline after I thought this was a brilliant deal for the club and Renan will bring along a wealth of expierence from the Brazilian League

Macula & Denis - Signed these two guys two years ago but they have only just been allowed to join due to the Brazilian rules. I have high hopes for them both in the next few years.

Out's

Marco Rausch
(loan) - The youngster will be used as backup at Marseille which he will get some opportunity.

Julian Schieber - Didn't really ever play for me and after a successful loan spell at Malaga last year scoring 20 goals Udinese came in with a 15m bid which I gladly accepted.

Bashkim Kadrii (loan) - To Nurnberg in our league. He had quite a good loan spell last year and could still prove useful for our team yet.

Ademilson (loan) - Malaga seem to be our feeder club. They have taken Ademilson on a seasons long loan as a Valuable first team member which he needs to fully develop.

Macula (loan) - Youngster that has just come in to Freiburg as a regular starter to get some minutes on his belt.

Lukasz Piszczek - A deal which I thought was right for both parties. Lukasz has been a consistent performer for us since I took over but at 30 years of age and that sort of money coming in I thought we can use the money for a better and younger replacement.

Filip Djuricic - 3m to Ajax. Never really settled since his transfer from Hereenveen. Ajax have a good pedigree of developing players and I'm sure he will see the best of his playing days there. I will also receive 25% of the next deal should they sell him. I sold him to Ajax for a cut price as I have often raided Ajax for players.

Fernando Llorente - Can say we made a quick 5m on Llorente since his transfer from Madrid. The big man just didn't suit to our style of play and couldn't find the pace which was required in the attacking position. He is fantastic in the air and one of the strongest players I have seen. He has returned home now though.

Jakub Blaszszycowski - Thank god I don't have to say that name anymore!! Jakub was a great servent to us and I had talks with him if he wanted a bit-part role playing but he wanted regular football so FC Twente could guarantee him that. I wish him all the best, a true professional.

Jetro Willems (loan) - Was debating on keeping him for cover but he will get vital experience in the Premier League and should be ready to take Schmelzers place in a season or two.

Markus Klein (loan) - On his 17th birthday he was greeted with a loan switch to Malaga where he will link up with Ademilson. I hope he gets regular football as he looks like an exciting prospect.

29 Million made from transfers and I feel the squad is ever stronger and we will be making more profit. We may sign one key player before the window closes which I have my eye on if the price is right.

Lotte 0 -2 Dortmund
Ademilson, Lewandowski

Munster 1 - 3 Dortmund
Gotze (2), Reus

Siegen 3 - 6 Dortmund
Subotic, Grobkreutz, Llorente, Fischer, Gotze, Schmelzer

Hibernian 0 - 5 Dortmund
Doumbia, Gotze, Honda, Perisic, Lewandowski

Dortmund 3 - 0 Academica
Bender, Verratti, Reus

Granada 4 - 1 Dortmund
Honda

Malaga 1 - 3 Dortmund
Subotic, Perisic, Lewandowski

Dortmund 1 - 0 Everton
Lewandowski

German Super Cup
Saturday 25th July 2015

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 1 - 2 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Doumbia

Third straight super cup and keep up our unbeaten run over Bayern. It was pleasing to see Doumbia to score on his debut. He looks like he is the missing piece of the jigsaw which we needed for Roberts rotation. We will begin back in August when the season starts.

August / Agosto

View attachment 336678
Maybe just maybe this year?

Some very big transfer news!!!
Rene Adler moves to Juventus for 20M
To be replaced by Marc-Andre Ter stegen for 23M

I felt that Ter stegen is a better keeper and he is 7 years the youth of Adler. I have basically paid 3m and lesser wages for a better keeper and which has years on his side. A good deal for us.

Champions League Draw:

Benfica
Dortmund
Kobenhavn
Granada

We must finish top of this group no excuse. We have the easiest of the groups in the Champions League. Benfica will be the only team to trouble us.

German Cup First Round
Saturday 15th August 2015

Stadion Kropp

Kropp 0 - 3 Dortmund
Subotic, Honda, Grobkreutz

We went with an experienced defence and a young striking force. We didn't disappoint with some beautiful football at times. The Kropp fans was a credit to their club as they made quite a sound for a little club.

German Cup Second Round Draw:

Karlsruhe/Offenbach v Dortmund

Bundesliga
Friday 21st August 2015

Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena

Hoffenheim 1 - 3 Dortmund
Reus, Lewandowski (2)

Thought this was going to be a bad start to the season as we got to half time 1-0 down. Ter Stegen made an unlikely mistake and Hoffenheim capitalised on the 35th minute with their first shot on goal. The second half we bombarded their goal with shots and ended up getting a trio of goals. Robert was so close to a hat-trick before it being ruled out by the assistant.

Bundesliga
Saturday 29th August 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Raùl's 100th game in charge for Dortmund.

Dortmund
4 - 2 Stuttgart
Honda (3), Fischer

What an insperation Honda was today. A trio of beautiful freekicks for a hat-trick. I've never seen a better freekick taker than him. He even overshadows David Beckham on a dead ball. The crowd loved it and he has become a fan favourite who will be here for a while to come. Fischer also got his first goal for the club and what a goal it was. 50 yard piledriver after the goalkeeper was caught off his line. Not a bad way to open your account for the club.

Player of the month

View attachment 336685
Keisuke Honda
Pure insperation for the team. Brilliant signing when he was brought in last season. A true professional who puts in everything in training and has a brilliant attitude.

League Table

View attachment 336688

September / Setiembre

View attachment 336692

Delighted with the job I've done so far at Dortmund. It was never going to be instant success in Europe. It's a project.

Bundesliga
Saturday 12th September 2015

Trolli Arena

Furth 0 - 2 Dortmund
Honda, Subotic

A clean sheet is always good news. Honda yet again with another goal which puts a tremendous smile on my face and big Neven came up with a header from a freekick. Nine points from nine so far I am very pleased.

Wednesday 16th September 2015
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 Benfica
Doumbia, O.G

MOTM: Seydou Doumbia

Fantastic start to the European campaign as we play our biggest competitors in the group and disposed of them easily. They had a player sent off early on so it made life even easier. I have noticed that Diego Renan and Mario Gotze are building a brilliant understanding and relationship down the right hand side.

Bundesliga
Sunday 20th September 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 5 - 2 Leverkusen
Doumbia, Zouma, Honda, Perisic, Grobkreutz

MOTM: Seydou Doumbia

Second game in the row where Doumbia is the Man of the match. He has been brilliant since joining, his pace and power is too much for defences to handle. He is like a young Didier Drogba in the Bundesliga. We still keep up the 100% record.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 23rd September 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 1 Mainz
Lewandowski, Honda (3)

The little Japanese mans second hat-trick of this season. It did consist of two penalties but if you don't beat whats infront of you what can you do. The scoreline flatters us as we did control all the match but in the last 10 minutes Mainz went for a draw and left themselves open where we scored two goals.

Bundesliga
Saturday 26th September 2015

Stadion An der Alten Forsterei

Union Berlin 3 - 3 Dortmund
Schmelzer (2), Doumbia, Zouma Sent off

MOTM: Marcel Schmelzer

Was lucky to get a point today. Union Berlin must be our bogey team as they knocked us out the cup last year when they was in the division below. When we was 3-0 down I thought there was no way back. The lads showed spirit to come back and draw which is a very good result for us. Still unbeaten.

Tuesday 29th September 2015

Nuevo Los Carmenes

Granada 2 - 0 Dortmund

MOTM: Ilkay Gundogan

Terrible. Carried on from last game not putting enough in. Will be running doggies all training session in the week to make sure we can get the basics correct.

Player of the month

View attachment 336701
Seydou Doumbia
Could take over Lewandowski as main striker after his form.

League Table

View attachment 336702

Read it from the beginning to now and enjoyed it thoroughly, congrats with the 3 league titles in as many years :)

Read it from the beginning to now and enjoyed it thoroughly, congrats with the 3 league titles in as many years :)

Thankyou mate, trying to crack Europe though. Tough decision to reject united but I have a soft spot in real life for Dortmund so I really want to achieve something with them before I move.

October / Octubre

View attachment 336703

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd October 2015
Signal Iduna Arena

Dortmund
2 - 0 Freiburg
Kamphuis, Perisic

MOTM: Jerry Kamphuis

The youth team product popped up with a goal from centre back. He had a storming game and claimed himself the Man of the match award. I will be looking to use him more after a strong performance.

Bundesliga
Saturday 17th October 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 0 HSV
Perisic, Lewandowski

Fantastic result against a well organised Hamburg team. They finished above the relegation zone last year and lost alot of good players. They replaced with experienced players and they gave us a good run for our money until the fitness came into it. We finished comfortably and take the three points.

Tuesday 20th October 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 8 - 0 Kobenhavn
Verratti, Gotze, Doumbia (3), Honda (2), Lewandowski

MOTM:
Seydou Doumbia

Speechless. The best football I have seen this team play. Kobenhavn could get a touch of the ball as the stats showed with our dominance of 78% of possession. Every player wanted the ball on the pitch and was making runs off eachother. The first touch was crisp and they was always first to the ball. Exciting result for us today.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th October 2015

SGL Arena

Augsburg 0 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski, Bender, Leitner

MOTM: Sven Bender

Absolutely top draw yet again. First goals of the season for Sven Bender and Moritz Leitner. I was very pleased with young Moritz Leitners contribution when he came on and he has made himself as a more involved squad player this year and has progressed tonnes.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 28th October 2015

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 0 - 3 Dortmund
Reus (2), Gundogan

MOTM: Marco Reus

Another brilliant result this month. Marco Reus grabbed a brace today and he is finally looking back to himself after the nasty leg break he had last year. Frankfurt are made up of lots of ex Dortmund players which we sold to them such as Lacina Traore, Mattia Destro and Sebastian Kehl.

Bundesliga
Saturday 31st October 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 2 Nurnberg
Honda(3), Lewandowski

Well the magician has done it again. Another of his perfectly placed freekick which couldn't have been pinpointed any better. Robert also registered a goal which is pleasing to see yet again. We are playing brilliant football recently.

Player of the month

View attachment 336809
The whole team.
Been excellent and all played from eachother so I couldn't pick an individual.

League Table
View attachment 336810

Read it from page 1, looks really good :)
Keep it up Raul!

November / Noviembre

View attachment 336811
We are one, no individuals.

Wednesday 4th November 2015
Parken

Kobenhavn 2 - 4 Dortmund
Perisic (2), Bender, Doumbia

Much more tougher game in Denmark than when we was at home. They managed to put two past us aswell which I was worried for a slight time then we got into our normal rhythm and punished them for allowing us to play. We need one more point to guarantee qualification from the group.

Bundesliga
Saturday 7th November 2015

RheinEnergieStadion

Koln 1 - 4 Dortmund
Bender, Gundogan, Perisic, Lewandowski

Beautiful football once again and I am running out of compliments for this team. When both of your central midfielders score you know it will be a good day. We have only dropped two points since the start of the season in the Bundesliga and I am very proud of my players.

Bundesliga
Saturday 21st November 2015

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 7 - 1 Schalke
Gotze (2), Honda (2), Perisic (3)

Bossing the league. With performances like this we will no doubt be on for the league. Our defence is excellent and we have no shortage of goals this season. The midfield popped up with all seven goals and shows the power which we possess putting seven past Schalke who qualified for the Champions League last year is incredible.

Tuesday 24th November 2015

Estadio da Luz

Benfica 0 - 0 Dortmund

Put out a team which the players have been around the first team but have been getting a few minutes here or there and I was very impressed. We created a tonne of chances and played lovely football in tight areas. Benfica is a hard place to go to and to get a point is brilliant. Us and Granada have now qualified and it will go to next game to see who finishes top.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th November 2015
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 1 Gladbach
Honda, Zouma, Lewandowski (2)

Nothing better than a demolition of your rivals. We are scoring for fun at the minute and long may it continue. The link up play down the flanks is unbelievable at times and we can beat anyone if we play like we have been doing. I'm proud and we are taking the league by storm.

Player of the month

View attachment 336825
Ivan Perisic
His runs and direct running have been causing so many problems this month.

League Table

View attachment 336826

Great stuff man, really is. Hopefully this year can be yours in Europe!!