Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Pre-season and Transfers.

Transfers.

View attachment 294968

All of the players who was signed for free was pre-contract agreements.

In's

Fabio
for a price of £5.25m was a steal for that price. I know how good he can become and I want him to emulate his brothers success and hopefully better him. It was a deal with my old club and alot of old players I thought highly of seem to not be needed there but this was a brilliant deal for me and the club.

Nuri Sahin is no doubt a quality player and his move to Real Madrid shows that, he didn't get the move for no reason. He was available on a cheap fee as his wages was a major stumbling block for most teams but we was able to come to an agreement for his £85,000 a week wages.

Jamal Bah a young regen brought into the team from Duisburg and the scouts reported to me he would be a very good player in the future of a champions league standard. We had to move quickly as we had competition from Liverpool and Schalke.

Stepan Vojacek yet another regen and my most expensive transfer of the window costing £10.5m which for a player of his quality was a bargain. He was one of the most chased players in the window. Barcelona, Man Utd, Tottenham and Bayern Munich was all in for Stepan and wanted to sign him at a slightly lesser fee.

Garry Moore a cheap regen from New York Red Bulls was going to be a good player in his latter career my scouts informed me. So the fee I paid was well worth a punt.

AND I TOLD YOU ALY CISSOKHO WOULD NEVER WEAR A VALENCIA SHIRT AGAIN!!!

View attachment 294974View attachment 294975View attachment 294976View attachment 294977View attachment 294978

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Season

Dalian 0 - 2 Valencia
Caballero (2)

Shenzhen 1 - 4 Valencia
Alcacer, Menez, Lukaku (2)

Jeonbuk 3 - 2 Valencia
Guidetti, Menez

Ribarroja 0 - 7 Valencia
Cabrera, Alcacer (2), Menez (2), Lukaku (2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raùl named as head coach of.....

View attachment 294979

France.

more to follow in following posts.

I'm guessing Aly Cissokho won't be getting a call up to the French team anytime soon haha. KIU and would be great to see you managing in Germany/Italy some point in your career! If you have chance give my story a quick read (trying to plug it haha)

I'm guessing Aly Cissokho won't be getting a call up to the French team anytime soon haha. KIU and would be great to see you managing in Germany/Italy some point in your career! If you have chance give my story a quick read (trying to plug it haha)

Yeah thats for sure haha well it will be a possibility, I wish I went to AC Milan when I had chance, hey ho. I also got offered the Juventus job this summer but rejected.

August / Agosto
View attachment 294992
We will come back this year fighting and looking at a top 4 finish.
'The Goals made such a difference in which this game went'
- John Motson

La Liga
Sunday 19th August 2018

Estadio de Vallecas

Rayo 0 - 3 Valencia
Victor Ruiz, Guidetti (2)

MOTM: John Guidetti

Well it was a day of all the new boys impressing today. Nuri Sahin, John Guidetti and Jeremy Menez with stand out performances. We tactically outwitted Rayo today as they couldn't figure out the system to stop the ball linking from the midfield to the strikeforce. Guidetti also came away with a brace on his debut which I was delighted with.

Europa Cup Fourth Qualifying Round First Leg
Thursday 23rd August 2018
Mestalla

Valencia
2 - 0 Karpaty
Menez, Acai

MOTM: Jeremy Menez

Two new signings producing the goods again. We was drawn against Ukranian team Karpaty and it was fair to say I didn't know much about this team yet I still put a full strength team out. I want to win this competition again because it is the 2nd best competition in Europe still. We put in a solid performance and came away with two goals, we maybe should have had more but we accept it.

La Liga
Sunday 26th August 2018

Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 1
Betis
Guidetti (2)

MOTM: John Guidetti

Well John has won us the game again. His double was enough to win us the game. Betis was knocking on the door for the rest of the match but our defence stood firm to deny them any points being taken back to Betis. We need to grind out more results like this to achieve what we want to achieve.

Europa Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Second Leg
Thursday 30th August 2018

Ukrania Stadion

Karpaty 1 - 4 Valencia (1-6 agg)Rami (2), Acai (2)

MOTM: Acai

Well we really took the **** out of them today basically dancing around them with our football. We played very well and we had to as temperatures in Ukraine was at lows of around -5 so the players had to keep warm. The Karpaty players looked already defeated and give up after we scored away from home. I don't mind though as it has granted us qualification to the group stages.

Live draw:
Valencia

Standard Liege
Beitar Jerusalam
Bursaspor

Player of the month.

View attachment 295002

John Guidetti
4 goals already for us is brilliant and he has settled in beautifully.

League Table.

View attachment 295003

I respect the time put into this, how do you do it? Seriously, all the effort. Amazing. And excellent work. Respect to you

I respect the time put into this, how do you do it? Seriously, all the effort. Amazing. And excellent work. Respect to you

Well I just did it on my days off, you have to find the right save for you. Unfortunately the game was wiped off my system from the younger sister which to say mad was an understatement.

Back