Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Taking a break like mentioned guys. Would anybody be interested in a English non-league save?

loving this story mate, really hope you can continue it,

Great story, best part is the club jumping for me.

Just read the whole thing through, and shat myself, as a Celtic fan, that Rangers was a possibility!

Will be back on this tonight. Got a few brilliant Christmas presents to help me with stories. In WHSmith if anybodies interested there is a book about Football Manager I got bought called Football Manager stole my life.

April / Avril

View attachment 294844

'A real player can always make a monkey out of a gorilla.'
- Jim Baxter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Liga
Saturday 7th April 2018

Mestalla

Valencia 1 - 0 Sevilla
Dani Parejo

MOTM: Dani Parejo

We grinded out a result today in a match that was 50/50. I'm not going to make excuses why we wasn't absolutely excellent but we came away with the three points and that is all that matters. We move onto the next game and we play better and win our three points with conviction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Liga
Sunday 15th April 2018

Riazor

Deportivo
2 - 2 Valencia
Soldado (2)

MOTM: Roberto Soldado

Bitterly disappointed as this was our chance to challenge the top four spot and have a slight advantage. We couldn't capitalise on Deportivo who was impressive today and better than their usual standards probably deserved a point. Roberto (Soldado) kept us in this game with his brace and we came away from the Riazor with a point.

La Liga
Saturday 21st April 2018

Nou Camp

Barcelona 8 - 0 Valencia

MOTM: None.

My worst moment as a manager. Ever. I didn't expect to come away from the Nou Camp with points but for the lads to embarrass me with a performance like that is utterly disgusting. A certain player will never wear the colours of Valencia again after coming in the dressing-room and stating to me: 'I cannot handle Lionel Messi, we may aswell just give up now.' I was livid and he will definitely leave the club with immediate effect as that attitude is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it.

La Liga
Saturday 29th April 2018
Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 0
Osasuna
Soldado (2)

We regained some decorum after this performance battering Osasuna to a pulse. We should have had more goals on the board despite only scoring two. Soldado was unplayable today and nobody in the world could have handled him, I feel for the lad as he didn't get his hat-trick. The defence was much better today as the clean sheet shows. We head into our last three games hoping for a good league finish.

Player of the month

View attachment 294846

Roberto Soldado
Without his goals we would have suffered this month.

League Table

View attachment 294847

April / Avril

View attachment 294844

'A real player can always make a monkey out of a gorilla.'
- Jim Baxter

La Liga
Saturday 7th April 2018

Mestalla

Valencia 1 - 0 Sevilla
Dani Parejo

We grinded out a result today in a match that was 50/50. I'm not going to make excuses why we wasn't absolutely excellent but we came away with the three points and that is all that matters. We move onto the next game and we play better and win our three points with conviction.

La Liga
Sunday 15th April 2018

Riazor

Deportivo
2 - 2 Valencia
Soldado (2)

Bitterly disappointed as this was our chance to challenge the top four spot and have a slight advantage. We couldn't capitalise on Deportivo who was impressive today and better than their usual standards probably deserved a point. Roberto (Soldado) kept us in this game with his brace and we came away from the Riazor with a point.

La Liga
Saturday 21st April 2018

Nou Camp

Barcelona 8 - 0 Valencia

MOTM: None.

My worst moment as a manager. Ever. I didn't expect to come away from the Nou Camp with points but for the lads to embarrass me with a performance like that is utterly disgusting. A certain player will never wear the colours of Valencia again after coming in the dressing-room and stating to me: 'I cannot handle Lionel Messi, we may aswell just give up now.' I was livid and he will definitely leave the club with immediate effect as that attitude is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it.

La Liga
Saturday 29th April 2018
Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 0
Osasuna
Soldado (2)

We regained some decorum after this performance battering Osasuna to a pulse. We should have had more goals on the board despite only scoring two. Soldado was unplayable today and nobody in the world could have handled him, I feel for the lad as he didn't get his hat-trick. The defence was much better today as the clean sheet shows. We head into our last three games hoping for a good league finish.

Player of the month

View attachment 294846

Roberto Soldado
Without his goals we would have suffered this month.

League Table

View attachment 294847

Which player were you talking about in your Barcelona match report? Just curious!!

May / Mayo

View attachment 294854

'If you was a racehorse, they'd shoot you'
- Terry Butcher

La Liga
Sunday 6th May 2018

Mestalla

Valencia 2 - 0 Granada
Feghouli, Soldado

MOTM: Victor Ruiz

We carried the last result into this month, we also saw a number of efforts chalked off due to poor officiating skills. I don't want to blame anything on officials but thankfully we got the correct result or it could of been different. You never know what your going to get in the La Liga it is like a box of chocolates every week.

La Liga
Sunday 13th May 2018

El Molinon

Sporting 2 -1 Valencia
Nsue

MOTM: Emilio Nsue

There goes our chances of Champions League next season. We needed three points from this game to still be in with a shout of it. We have blown it this year with some truly shocking results. I was left with a poor team and next year I will show my magic with the transfers I bring in and the players I let go. We go on to the final game of the season to play already relegated Valladolid.

La Liga
Sunday 20th May 2018

Nuevo Jose Zorrilla

Valladolid 0 - 1 Valencia
Dani Parejo

Another season other with. We will strengthen again next year and let faces go who are not worthy to play for Valencia. I have recently had a meeting with the chairman and we have discussed budgets for next year and ambitions. This was only brief though as we will discuss more in depth nearer the time. The result against Valladolid was good but too little too late. We look forward to next season.

Final League Table

View attachment 294856

A measly 5th position as I didn't have enough strength to keep on winning middle games and we lacked a little in departments sometimes. Next year will definitely improve in areas we need too.

Awards ect next time..

Awards.

View attachment 294857
Spanish League Player of the year: Lionel Messi
La Liga top goalscorer award: Lionel Messi
La Liga top Spanish goalscorer: Roberto Soldado
La Liga Goalkeeper of the year:
Iker Casillas
Head Coach of the year: Laurent Blanc

La Liga Team of the season:

GK - Iker Casillas - Real Madrid
LB - Carles Planas - Celta Vigo