RADICAL 2-1-4-1-2 by Jakubek - JUST BELIEVE - ***BEST TACTIC FOR FM14***

I did test it for 12 games as Tottenham first season no signings in FMC (instant result) and had mixed results 20 goals scored and 20 conceded and made some draws with teams that i should win.Lost against Chelsea 5-1 but also i beat M. United away,this tactic is neither bad or sensational but i think it has potential to be better.U need also a backup defensive tactic for last 15 min since many goals i conceded min 80+ min. when AI goes rampage mode and made some draws like this.

Hmm.. don't know, i never had that kind of results with any of my teams, and i NEVER change this tactic or go more defensive. in my experience it just needs 100% familiarity and a smart team talk, and you should rock on.

if you find out how to tweak it for better - be my guest ;)

Plugged the tactics into my Atletico Madrid save.....I have won 7 out of 8 matches.....was humbly trashed by Dortmund 2-5......:'( I have assigned general training and match training to my assistant manager....Nice tactic though...would upload screenshots at the end of the season. Do you use OI against big teams?

Last edited:
Plugged the tactics into my Atletico Madrid save.....I have won 7 out of 8 matches.....was humbly trashed by Dortmund 2-5......:'( I have assigned general training and match training to my assistant manager....Nice tactic though...would upload screenshots at the end of the season. Do you use OI against big teams?
What formation did Dortmund use?

i can give you 5 tactics who are better sorry bro

OI - mostly tight marking on all back players, always close down DC's and DMC, and for attackers show onto weaker foot and harder tackling

What formation did Dortmund use?
4-2-3-1 Narrow.....the tactics is actually poor against bigger teams....utterly poor....couldn't stand and stare at the way barcelona humbled my team for the first 20 minutes.....scoreline at 30 min mark....4-0. This is not the best tactic on FM 14.

Please do! :)
What @Paxxey said is true......this isn't the best tactic...if you can create another for away games or an underdog version..you could have the best tactic set on fm 14....

Dheegie what team talk did you use?
I have been playing FM for a long time....I know when I see a diablo tactic..the team talk wasn't the problem..i have even read on how to use team talks before..the article by raikan(pardon the spelling).....I had to use unreal tactics by TFF to reduce the threat from Dortmund....

I have been playing FM for a long time....I know when I see a diablo tactic..the team talk wasn't the problem..i have even read on how to use team talks before..the article by raikan(pardon the spelling).....I had to use unreal tactics by TFF to reduce the threat from Dortmund....

Ok, that's your opinion. If you look at my results and the results of commenters i'd say you're wrong. I know this tactic could go through some tweaks, but in general, you can achieve probably the best results with this tactic on the long run.

the best tactic I've experienced so far, first season with Malaga'm undoing all the championship teams including Real Madrid and Barcelona.