RADICAL 2-1-4-1-2 by Jakubek - JUST BELIEVE - ***BEST TACTIC FOR FM14***

yea its a really good tactic ,its a bit better than epic imo.
thanks for posting

I actually had the wrong version uploaded earlier. The one there is now right. Only one change: both FB must have defensive duty.

I actually had the wrong version uploaded earlier. The one there is now right. Only one change: both FB must have defensive duty.

i get alot better results with FB automatic ,**** i love this tactic i bet you score a ton

i get alot better results with FB automatic ,**** i love this tactic i bet you score a ton

I guess you can use auto against weaker oppo and defensive against stronger teams

dimartino your tactic is incredible, I use the one with fb automatic too :)

I'm sorry my friend not really working for me.
If you REALLY want THE BEST TACTIC FOR FM2014 here it goes:

View attachment 691099
View attachment 691091

I just used your tactic for the second half of my season....really doing wonders.....it would fit into the top 3 tactic I have used so far....i downloaded the tactic with fb defend duty....I need the link for the automatic duty......I really need to stress that your tactic is AWESOME!!!!! I even knocked Barcelona out of the super cup with it.....please the link for the automatic fbs. ^^)

Just change them both to auto. Rest is the same.

Just to be clear this works best with patch 14.3!! from my experience that's very very important

Just to be clear this works best with patch 14.3!! from my experience that's very very important

Don't get it... there are no ME changes from 14.3.0 to 14.3.1 so it should work the same...

I've found it really good so far, playing with the LFC update. Impossible to keep a clean sheet with the tactic it seems though, but still getting some huge wins.

Playing as Liverpool 3/4 of the way through the season
First game was a 3-4 loss to Olypiakos but it's understandable as we were already 4-0 up from the first leg followed by
2-1 W - Everton
6-1 W - Stoke
2-3 W - Newcastle
4-2 W - Zenit
4-1 W - West Brom (won the league here in April we haven't been brilliant by any stretch but the top teams have been really poor this season)

I'm training defensive positioning, team seems to give away early goals then it settles down at least so far, apart from the Olympiakos game where I was 3-1 up at half time and ended up losing 4-3. Just need to tighten up defensively. Hopefully that comes when the players are more familiar.

I've found it really good so far, playing with the LFC update. Impossible to keep a clean sheet with the tactic it seems though, but still getting some huge wins.

Playing as Liverpool 3/4 of the way through the season
First game was a 3-4 loss to Olypiakos but it's understandable as we were already 4-0 up from the first leg followed by
2-1 W - Everton
6-1 W - Stoke
2-3 W - Newcastle
4-2 W - Zenit
4-1 W - West Brom (won the league here in April we haven't been brilliant by any stretch but the top teams have been really poor this season)

I'm training defensive positioning, team seems to give away early goals then it settles down at least so far, apart from the Olympiakos game where I was 3-1 up at half time and ended up losing 4-3. Just need to tighten up defensively. Hopefully that comes when the players are more familiar.

that are good results, try to build familiarity to 100%, and on half time use assertively "don't get complacent despite the result", "i'm disapointed" (when leading 1:0 or 2:0 agains weak oponent), or eventualy "i am delighted"..
"you are doing well, but there's room for improvement" always gave me relatively poor results, don't know why

How many score did you have with norwich first season for league