Raikan:

I am as many else in this thread trying this one out with Swansea atm. I do have a quick question about the playmaker role.
Should I, as in my case choose Gylfi as Playmaker or should i just leave the box ticked?

cheers and thanks for a great tactic!

Raikan:

I am as many else in this thread trying this one out with Swansea atm. I do have a quick question about the playmaker role.
Should I, as in my case choose Gylfi as Playmaker or should i just leave the box ticked?

cheers and thanks for a great tactic!

yeah mate, he would be perfect

do you think this will work for liverpool at the start of the 12.2 patch

why wont the tactic work for liverpool?

very few of my tactics do for some reason lol :) well from members experience! they seem to be the only team they do not do well for...

I suggest trying it though mate, maybe you are a better manager than they were :)

good luck!

very few of my tactics do for some reason lol :) well from members experience! they seem to be the only team they do not do well for...

I suggest trying it though mate, maybe you are a better manager than they were :)

good luck!

Maybe so i'm givine the complete madness tactic a go! posted on the thread but going to give it ago anyway
cant wait for football manager 2013!!

Hey Raikan, if my striker's Ibrahimovic, should I set him to poacher or target man? Cause he has good finishing and decent speed too.

Hey Raikan, if my striker's Ibrahimovic, should I set him to poacher or target man? Cause he has good finishing and decent speed too.

hey bud, the striker instructions won't work well with Zlatan.. they would work well with Robinho though!

If using Zlat, take down run with ball to sometimes and through balls, sometimes, ask him to hold up the ball and give him a little more creative freedom

Dont expect results as I just lost the game. But I have started a new game with Man Utd and im using your Might and Magic tactic Raikain... Unbelievable results! Its unreal. I can post those results if you want. (on the Might and Magic Thread?)

I'm having a lot of trouble playing away games as Arsenal. I'm conceding a lot of goals and creating too few chances.

Any changes I can make to this tactic for away games?
I sometimes switch to control and set the BWM and DLP to defend, works sometimes.

Home games are great with lots of goals.

I'm having a lot of trouble playing away games as Arsenal. I'm conceding a lot of goals and creating too few chances.

Any changes I can make to this tactic for away games?
I sometimes switch to control and set the BWM and DLP to defend, works sometimes.

Home games are great with lots of goals.

give it time mate :) away games are usually very different and much more difficult! try and use another tactic for away games..

I have 3 that I use, home tactic then away tactic then one other tactic I am working on or messing around with etc..

Raikan, would you use Wellington Nem in this tactics as a AMC or AML (or even AMR)?

I'm leaning towards AML - but how would you instruct / train / PPM him to blossom ASAP?

Raikan, would you use Wellington Nem in this tactics as a AMC or AML (or even AMR)?

I'm leaning towards AML - but how would you instruct / train / PPM him to blossom ASAP?

Personally, I would use him at AMR, then AMC if needed. But he should score a few goals from AMR.

give it time mate :) away games are usually very different and much more difficult! try and use another tactic for away games..

I have 3 that I use, home tactic then away tactic then one other tactic I am working on or messing around with etc..

Hey Raikan007, love your tactics mate! Can you upload the away tactic as well ???