First game of the season, RVP gets injured for 4 months. lol?
EDIT: Raikan what do you think of carlos fierro up front?

not ready until the 4th season with a team like Arsenal :) buy in Saviola or someone similar :)

I finished the 1st season winning league and FA cup. But lately ive been having a problem where I concede in first 10 minutes of the game, any suggestions how to fix that?

Just thought i'd post this screenie of your magic in action mate!

qnmfds.png

I don't normally download tactics as I make my own but a mate of mine told me about this tactic as he used it to thrash me online other day! I made a couple of changes (dropped it to balanced & control) but that was it. Have to say this tactic on the counter is lethal, never seen any thing like it. All but 2 of our goals came from breaking up the play on the edge of our box & within a few passes later was in the back of the net! lol I know after reading through this thread that you normally get better possession but heck, if it wasn't for Reina pulling off 3 wonder saves from RVP & Walcott it could have been 9-1!Btw, they scored from a set piece, altho they had plenty of shots they never really tested Woj :)

I guess so, only got Thiago in 'coz he was injured. Currently testing this with PSG in an online save with a few friends, so far so good, Pastore & Gameiro are tearing it up :)

Looking to implement this tactic with Chelsea, any player buys or suggestion who to play where Raikan007?

I've tried this tactic for my first season with Arsenal
I had some decent results with it but I'm not entirely satisfied and here's why :

1. Against the big 4 I either lose or draw (Chelsea and Man City just blow me away)
2. At the end of the season we were struggling to uphold our n1 spot in the league (I managed to win the league with 1 point difference, while Man Utd lost their last game). Also, in the last 5 games or so we barely scored. And always in the last 5 mins of the game.

p.s. I'll post my results of the first season asap.

Using this tactic on my Swansea save and it's amazing!

Using this tactic with Spurs I have beaten Chelsea in the League Cup Final at Wembley 6-0. Hattrick by Cavani. Will post some screens later today when back at home.

Raikan, seeing as the AMC is the most important player do you think Muniain has got what it takes to play there? Especially considering he's probably not best as an advanced playmaker. Would the tactic work as well with a trequartista or an AM?

Raikan, seeing as the AMC is the most important player do you think Muniain has got what it takes to play there? Especially considering he's probably not best as an advanced playmaker. Would the tactic work as well with a trequartista or an AM?

So I should play him as an advanced playmaker?