Raikan007's Awesome Amc (433)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 107K
ok thanks! is the "ball winning" cm on the left or on the right side?

Hey Raikan,

Quick question, for opposition instructions, you say to close down the opposite team's main play maker but what if they have 2 good play makers?

I am just about to play Valencia and they have Canales (AMC) and Banega (MC), should I close down both or just the better of the 2?

Regards
Shiraz

Hey Raikan,

Quick question, for opposition instructions, you say to close down the opposite team's main play maker but what if they have 2 good play makers?

I am just about to play Valencia and they have Canales (AMC) and Banega (MC), should I close down both or just the better of the 2?

Regards
Shiraz

hey bud, how you doing?

close them all down (all mids/strikers) and show to weak foot

good luck!

I am well thanks and thanks for the response :)

And you? Still swamped at work?

I have an exam tomorrow but I am tired of studying :P

I am well thanks and thanks for the response :)

And you? Still swamped at work?

I have an exam tomorrow but I am tired of studying :P
all good mate, have a less busy week this week :) but still busy!

good luck pal, dont play Fm all day! :P

This is my record so far, using this tactic with Ajax on 12.2.2:

JTo1a.jpg

It includes an away game to Real Madrid in the CL group stages which I drew 2-2 and should have won if it were not for Thulani Serero's lack of composure :/

Here's another screenshot of player stats:

0jllQ.jpg

Last edited:
some good ave ratings there Shiraz :) I have been using it a bit now as well in my current save, going very nicely too!

some good ave ratings there Shiraz :) I have been using it a bit now as well in my current save, going very nicely too!

Yeah, I am shocked at how dominant the tactic is. I am wiping the floor with most teams and scoring over 3 goals per game. Sulejmani (AMR) and Eriksen (AMC) have been excellent.

He just scored this screamer against Real Madrid - R. Madrid vs Ajax - Eriksen Goal 36 minutes - YouTube

I have a save going on right now as Southampton and I am currently looking for a better tactic I was wondering if with the players I have (some are regens because it is 2017) would this tactic work?

View attachment 259613

This is my team so far, Prevot, Simic, McShane, Isa, Hanna, Porcal, Ogbeide, Jensen are all regens. Do you think this tactic would work? Also how do I find a good ball winning midfielder regen? I seem to only find DLP or AP's.

I have a save going on right now as Southampton and I am currently looking for a better tactic I was wondering if with the players I have (some are regens because it is 2017) would this tactic work?

View attachment 259613

This is my team so far, Prevot, Simic, McShane, Isa, Hanna, Porcal, Ogbeide, Jensen are all regens. Do you think this tactic would work? Also how do I find a good ball winning midfielder regen? I seem to only find DLP or AP's.

hey bud, I am not sure as most of the players are regens so I do not know their stats, however, this tactic does work well with the right players and if you think that the players fit then use it :)

I hope it does, yeah BWM are quite hard to find sometimes, mostly high determination and penalty taking stats :P

look at players like:

Cigerci/Romulo/Kondogbia/Guilovgui/M'Vila/Pajot etc :)

Been using this tactic on my Swansea save for a few seasons now, finished 2nd in my first season, then won the league 3 years in a row, absolutely love this tactic :)

I am liking this formation, but wondering if it could work if I replace the BWM with a holding midfielder? I just like seeing Lucas back there.

Playing as Liverpool.

Does this tactic need any changes for the new patch? Or does it still work fine? Any recommended tweaks?

Some screen shots of my Ajax save so far using this tactic:

View attachment 263084View attachment 263085View attachment 263086

I won the league and KNVB cup both years and was knocked out of the Champions League in the quarter-finals both years.

This was on a very tight budget as the Ajax board are very miserly. I spent like 9M more than I brought in with player sales.

Anyway, I intend to start a new Man United save later and give up on this one. Will be using the same tactic :)

This is on 12.2.2 btw.

Regards
Shiraz

Back