Wow, StuW's work looks amazing!

Cannot wait to download it, thanks Raikan! :D

raikan 1 thing how much did u pay for modric may start a new man u game and give this a go

Used this tactic yesterday with my Ajax save and had some great results too. In competition I won a few matches with 0 goals against and 3 or 4 for me. And in QF of the CL I won the home leg against Chelsea with 2-0 and the reporter asked me afterwards if I was pity I didn't finish it of right away. He was right I could have scored 4 or 5 times with my chances.

Great work again Raikan!

Using Eriksen as AML and AMC. Aissati and El Hamdoui as AML. Suljemani and Serrero as AMR. Siem de Jong and Lodeiro as AMC.
And I use Wilfried and Sigthorsson as ST. I think I need a better AMR than Suljemani since he only gets 6.7 rating average. Doesn't matter wich position he plays.

Are wingers of lets say max 10M worth buying for this system? And if you see a real good one for 18M? Don't know names at the moment.

Using Eriksen as AML and AMC. Aissati and El Hamdoui as AML. Suljemani and Serrero as AMR. Siem de Jong and Lodeiro as AMC.
And I use Wilfried and Sigthorsson as ST. I think I need a better AMR than Suljemani since he only gets 6.7 rating average. Doesn't matter wich position he plays.

Are wingers of lets say max 10M worth buying for this system? And if you see a real good one for 18M? Don't know names at the moment.

hows the tactic working so far though?

I sold Suljemani as soon as I could! he is not the greatest! I would retrain Mounir though! Yes of course, the wingers are the 2nd most important aspect of the tactic!

Willian, Alex Texieria, Dudu, Guiliano, Aiden McGeady etc :)

Raikan, my good man! Decided to try this tactic with my Southampton team, the one that profited from your Swoop tactic, about to enter the 2015/16 season and the squad looks like this:

GK = Marc-Andre ter Stegen / Itumeleng Khune
DR = Romario / Kyle Naughton
DCR = Ryan Shawcross / Nathan Chalobah
DCL = Ciaran Clark / Regen
DL = Cheik M'Bengue / Jack Robinson
MCR = Jack Rodwell / Jack Cork
MCL = Andile Jali / Fernando
AMR = Xherdan Shaqiri / Edgar Manucharyan
AMC = Christian Eriksen / Felipe Anderson
AML = Willian / Adam Lallana
STC = Abel Hernandez / Emmanuel Adebayor

Any suggestions on new signings, my friend?

Thanks for yer time, love yer tactix but you already knew that

I would get rid of Ade, Cork, Clark and Lallana!

I would look at:

Mbaye Niang, Carlos Fierro, Erick Torres, Marc Antonio Bueno, Leandro

Andrea Bertolacci, Maroune Fellaini, Casemiro, Taras Stepanenko, Axel Witsel

Mario Fernandes, Davide Astori, Salvatore Bocchetti, Nicolas Otamendi, Guiseppe Prestia, Jan Verthonghen

Douglas Costa, Dudu, Jesus Navas, Konoplyanka, Juan Iturbe, James Rodriguez

Ahh okay I already have Fierro so I won't loan him out. As for the others I'll look into them all and hope none of the bigger teams have snapped them up yet. Thanks Raikan!

hows the tactic working so far though?

I sold Suljemani as soon as I could! he is not the greatest! I would retrain Mounir though! Yes of course, the wingers are the 2nd most important aspect of the tactic!

Willian, Alex Texieria, Dudu, Guiliano, Aiden McGeady etc :)

Tactics works great. Lots of chances and still not many chances against. Trying to sell Suljemani, but not getting much offers yet.

For what position should I retrain El Hamdoui?

I will look if I can buy one of the above players.

Last question. On what position should I play Bellushi? He could play CM, AMC and AMR in this system in my opinion.

Tactics works great. Lots of chances and still not many chances against. Trying to sell Suljemani, but not getting much offers yet.

For what position should I retrain El Hamdoui?

I will look if I can buy one of the above players.

Last question. On what position should I play Bellushi? He could play CM, AMC and AMR in this system in my opinion.

retrain him to Aml :)

Belluschi is a good player, he will play well in rotation with Amc! probably his best! then Cm (Dlp) and then Amr (change to AP and run with ball less)

Roma....?

I think so, Totti as Amc and Bojan upfront! with De Rossi behind them! Who are the wide players though?

I would get Yttergard Jennsen/Vukojevic and Willian/Eriksen :)