Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

Nope, I'm sorry but this tactic just doesn't work defensively. I'm approaching November and the last clean sheet I kept with Baines, Pique, Dede/Varane and Santon was...the first game of the season. The defenders rush out, get badly out of shape and leave huge gaps for the attackers to run through. The full backs manage to let the opposing wingers get behind them, they get to the byline and just pass it across goal for an easy tap-in, whether I'm playing Man City or Viktoria Plzen. This tactic will score goals and invariably more than the opposition, but I'm fed up of having to.

12 games into the season, 4-0-0 at home, scoring 14 and conceding 3 but away from home...5-2-1, scoring 15 and conceding 8.

Offensively it's a brilliant tactic, Raikan, and it's brought me a long way in 2 years so I'm very thankful for that but I need to move forward as a team now because nobody is selling their best players for less than £100m so my improvements need to come tactically.

Will keep an eye out on this thread for future updates.

hey bud, Soldado is no DLF mate, change him to Poacher

but I would say 25-35 goals is a good season for any striker

I wouldn't have thought so from watching him in action but my Assistant saw it as his second best role and he has most stats for it. He took to the role so well at the start as well - 20 league goals as a DLF by January.

He was fairly poor though since.
I've switched formation (Lippe's tweak of the Sacchi formation) since and he wasn't right at Advances forward for that either so I've moved him to poacher. He's back to banging in a goal a game since so ill stick with him as such from now on. He was literally a bad 45 minutes away from being sold until I switched it at half time in a game and he went on to get the winner.

About to enter my 6th season with Brighton and be in the Champions league this season. Was planning on changing my tactic to this mainly because mine is quite inconsistent. Anyway wasn't sure what to do about the dlf considering my strikers. I have maupay, welbeck and hooper. I also have fischer and zaha but prefer them as inside forwards

Hi Raikan,

I probably doing something wrong. My team is playing really worse. I tried to switch their posistions but that doesnt work also. I rarely see suarez on the ball,i really need him get productive. any tips? (didnt changed or tweaked anything).

ps: do you also have some tips for player conditions?

this is my team
View attachment 471156

i am going to start a new game with chelsea.
Can anyone please give me links to the latest versions of the 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 DM??plz plz plz.
And where and all to use it

(1)View attachment 467543 (2)View attachment 467542 (3)View attachment 467541

With the original (v6 home) all the sliders are ticked on the team settings screen [1] thus width and defensive line shouts have no effect.
When un-ticked the sliders all move higher than their original points (width especially) [2]
What I have done is manage to find a way to keep all team instructions very very close to Raikan007's original (defensive line -2 and tempo +2 clicks with width remaining the same) but with my tweak the sliders remain greyed out and team instructions remain exactly as in the original.
The end result is that shouts 'play wider/narrower' and 'push up/drop deeper' will be able to be used [3]
(although not a mirror of the first pictures sliders positions, its very close)

On the players side I have also managed to grey out the closing down slider for the CM's, AMC and WB's keeping the
sliders super close to Raikan007's original ticked setting, the result is 'hassle/stand off opponents' shout will work for the midfield three and wingbacks.

There are various other sliders I have left greyed and some I have had to tick to maintain integrity with the original.
One the whole it is 96.75% the same ;), my hope is the minor changes are outweighed by the benefit of more touch line control.

View attachment 467539

Last edited:
(1)View attachment 390708 (2)View attachment 390711 (3)View attachment 390712

With the original (v6 home) all the sliders are ticked on the team settings screen [1] thus width and defensive line shouts have no effect.
When un-ticked the sliders all move higher than their original points (width especially) [2]
What I have done is manage to find a way to keep all team instructions very very close to Raikan007's original (defensive line -2 and tempo +2 clicks with width remaining the same) but with my tweak the sliders remain greyed out and team instructions remain exactly as in the original.
The end result is that shouts 'play wider/narrower' and 'push up/drop deeper' will be able to be used [3]
(although not a mirror of the first pictures sliders positions, its very close)

On the players side I have also managed to grey out the closing down slider for the CM's, AMC and WB's keeping the
sliders super close to Raikan007's original ticked setting, the result is 'hassle/stand off opponents' shout will work for the midfield three and wingbacks.

There are various other sliders I have left greyed and some I have had to tick to maintain integrity with the original.
One the whole it is 96.75% the same ;), my hope is the minor changes are outweighed by the benefit of more touch line control.

View attachment 390719
This tactic is cursed: 3 home games, 3 1-1 draws, all with same circumstances, my team falls behind in the first minutes, then scores before the HT.
Oh and im played with Man Utd against Blackburn, Southampton and Blackburn (cup game).

My own original tactic was kind of similar, but IDK, this seems to work well, just beat RM 3-0 at home with Chelsea, Hazard-Oscar-Shaarawy wth Lukaku leading the line is deadly combo I tell ya.

What changes would I have to make if I want to use those IF's as playmakers, not traditional wingers or inside forwards?

This tactic is cursed: 3 home games, 3 1-1 draws, all with same circumstances, my team falls behind in the first minutes, then scores before the HT.
Oh and im played with Man Utd against Blackburn, Southampton and Blackburn (cup game).
You obviously don't MANAGE very well then, I only tried to make some shouts work.
Other than that this is 100% the same as the original!!!