Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

I'm pretty much speechless...

To be honest my own home tactic has not been working so well so I thought I'd scan through some tactics here.
After looking at a good dozen tactics I found this one, Oooo I though and Oooo indeed.
This tactic effin rocks!!

One the face of of it quite similar to my tactic, but underneath is a whole different story.
In comparison to this tactics maker I am a compete amateur.

Raikan007, great tactic.
+1

hahha, thanks mate, I am glad it is working out well for you, feel free to post your results :)

this tactic is awesome, AP alsayws score a hat-trick........but why the DLP have no goals?my DLP can only scores 1 or 2 goals in 5 games

I am very glad to see its working for you too bud! The DLP is not meant to score goals in this tactic, he is the one that keeps the game moving and ball cycling around and playing in passes, he should be getting a few assists though (hopefully)

sigh, what a waste for Cavani......

I assume you mean the DLF, Cavani is not a DLF! read the OP bud..

change the role to CF - Attack or Poacher and set TM instructions to mixed or run onto ball

This one is the best tactic I have ever used in FM13. But..there's a little problem, I get awesome results at home but when it comes to playing away matches..can only get 3 points against lower teams. Any suggestions?

thanks mate :)

AMC tactics do not work that well away from home, especially with such a fluid/attacking approach..

try dropping the DM's and playing defensively or use this for away games:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

can someone please tell me where the latest tactic is please the tactic on page 1 is the first version "Borussia home v6 home by Raikan007 (recreation) beta" and I want to try the new one which is v9999 or something.

hey bud, I honestly cannot remember, the latest one should be in the OP to my knowledge..

will check now

hey bud, I honestly cannot remember, the latest one should be in the OP to my knowledge..

will check now

I'll just have a look through the whole thread mate and hopefully it's in one of the posts because it isn't on first page and in the download section link u posted it's just the original again.

I'll just have a look through the whole thread mate and hopefully it's in one of the posts because it isn't on first page and in the download section link u posted it's just the original again.

here mate, this might be the one?

I am very glad to see its working for you too bud! The DLP is not meant to score goals in this tactic, he is the one that keeps the game moving and ball cycling around and playing in passes, he should be getting a few assists though (hopefully)
sorry...i meant DLF but I mistakenly typed DLP....my bad

Last edited:
Hi Raikan! Should the BWM role be on support duty in (Borussia home v999 home by Raikan007 NEW and LATEST UPDATED tactic)? :) I only ask because in the beta version it was on defend duty :p

Hey Raikan, still loving the tactic. Been rotating between the 4-2-3-1 and the 4-4-2 to keep team guessing. After a couple of years Benteke has moved on (for a cool £32m :p). I now have Weimann and Leandro Trossard. Weimann is excellent as a poacher or AF but my main ask is how best would you implement Trossard as I don't want to keep using him as a poacher. He is ok as an AF but he can be so much better :) Still thanks for an epic tactic :D

What would be a respectable haul of league goals per season for the DLF using the standard version and 4 4 2 versions of this tactic? I use standard at home and 4 4 2 away to great effect.

I have Soldado for Spurs who got 20 league goals by Xmas but has hardly scored (if at all) since - bar one in the FA Cup against Barnsley.

I know the main role of the DLF is not always to score in this and he's already probably still for more than Lewandoski did on my Dortmund save.

I still think the three month barren spell is now verging on a transferable offence and am now starting to consider replacing him if I can get somebody tasty at the end of the league (which I'm expecting to win). Three months ago he was untouchable!

Is there a little trick to the way the team instructions are set out?

Opted to make a 4-3-1-2 using the team instructions. Not too sure why, but nonetheless, it works. Added my own player instructions & roles however, but a thank you is definately in order. Has given me one of the my better tactics in the 13.3 engine.

Hi Raikan! Should the BWM role be on support duty in (Borussia home v999 home by Raikan007 NEW and LATEST UPDATED tactic)? :) I only ask because in the beta version it was on defend duty :p

hey bud :) you can change it as it wont change much, up to you

Hey Raikan, still loving the tactic. Been rotating between the 4-2-3-1 and the 4-4-2 to keep team guessing. After a couple of years Benteke has moved on (for a cool £32m :p). I now have Weimann and Leandro Trossard. Weimann is excellent as a poacher or AF but my main ask is how best would you implement Trossard as I don't want to keep using him as a poacher. He is ok as an AF but he can be so much better :) Still thanks for an epic tactic :D

thanks man

I have no clue who he is :p please send me a SS

Is there a little trick to the way the team instructions are set out?

Opted to make a 4-3-1-2 using the team instructions. Not too sure why, but nonetheless, it works. Added my own player instructions & roles however, but a thank you is definately in order. Has given me one of the my better tactics in the 13.3 engine.

hey bud, not sure what you mean? it is a replication of how Dortmund play IRL as well as what works on Fm13 as well :)

thank you for the thank you!