Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Hey Raikan, what other DM's would you recommend besides the ones in the OP?

Hey Raikan, what other DM's would you recommend besides the ones in the OP?

who are you mate? how much you have? what year are you in?

I am about to leave, so will only answer in the morning :) good luck..

anyone else feel free to assist TheGuide please

I am tested it already with new patch. Real Madrid 20 matches 19 win. Use this tactic called classic (without second dm in home matches, and this tactic with two DM's in away especially with teams whcih use flangs to attack.

who are you mate? how much you have? what year are you in?

I am about to leave, so will only answer in the morning :) good luck..

anyone else feel free to assist TheGuide please

I have just started pre-season and my top DM (Fernandinho I think) is injured for 4 months, Ive got about 12 Million to spend on a a new DM

Playing with this tactic with Juventus, it seems to work great with new patch. A lot more of offensive game, and great defense.
Raikan, one question: what do you think to reduce movements with ball and increase through balls for flanks?

Depends on your striker heading skills, it will give you a lot of crosses, i think. And you will have to play wide, and what a point to play wide with cm and 2 dm

Last edited:
I would love to hear if you think there should be any tweaks with the new patch. Was using a different tactic before with great success, but now it's not working so well. However, the formation is the same so hopefully this won't be too hard of a mid-season adjustment.

Also, two other questions:

How do you choose ball to feet vs. mixed for the freekick target man?

And do you make any adjustments when playing away/to strong teams? Thanks.

Just one question, I have been using this for a while doing well but do you have to tick use target man or leave that blank but just select a targetman???

I am not so smart in tactic as Raikan007. Look at this match. Athletico vs Real Madrid 4:0. I used here raikan007s-complete-madness-433-dm-tactic

Before playing i forced all my wingers to go back and play very defensive. I made it to understand what wing Madrid will use to attack me. Than in 10th minute i saw that they played only right wing. So i switch my right winger to very attacking mode (cause Real didnt attack through that wing) And left winger to very def mode. And we scored the goal in counter attack. Than i saw that Madrid change formation. It was formation without wing players at all, everybody in center, so i switch two my wingers to full attack, and and all team to defend, long passes, play fast, and we scored 3 more goals in wings counter attacks.

I am tested it already with new patch. Real Madrid 20 matches 19 win. Use this tactic called classic (without second dm in home matches, and this tactic with two DM's in away especially with teams whcih use flangs to attack.

nice going mate :)

I have just started pre-season and my top DM (Fernandinho I think) is injured for 4 months, Ive got about 12 Million to spend on a a new DM

Gabi Mudingayi/Naingollan/Vukojevic/Casemiro/Felipe Melo/Mamaev/Garmash/Kara

Playing with this tactic with Juventus, it seems to work great with new patch. A lot more of offensive game, and great defense.
Raikan, one question: what do you think to reduce movements with ball and increase through balls for flanks?

nice mate :)

what do you mean reduce movement with ball? running with it less and passing more?

the mids are set to run with ball sometimes when the option is on and I would leave that as is! the wingers can run from deep often (so the yellow arrow appears ahead of them) and run with ball sometimes

I would love to hear if you think there should be any tweaks with the new patch. Was using a different tactic before with great success, but now it's not working so well. However, the formation is the same so hopefully this won't be too hard of a mid-season adjustment.

I have made a narrow/controlled version of this which is working extremely well pre and post patch.. I can upload it if you like??

set pieces tab on tactics screen

tone down attacking to around half way, play a quicker tempo and more direct game

Just one question, I have been using this for a while doing well but do you have to tick use target man or leave that blank but just select a targetman???

you need to select it mate on team instructions, read the OP :)

I am not so smart in tactic as Raikan007. Look at this match. Athletico vs Real Madrid 4:0. I used here raikan007s-complete-madness-433-dm-tactic

Before playing i forced all my wingers to go back and play very defensive. I made it to understand what wing Madrid will use to attack me. Than in 10th minute i saw that they played only right wing. So i switch my right winger to very attacking mode (cause Real didnt attack through that wing) And left winger to very def mode. And we scored the goal in counter attack. Than i saw that Madrid change formation. It was formation without wing players at all, everybody in center, so i switch two my wingers to full attack, and and all team to defend, long passes, play fast, and we scored 3 more goals in wings counter attacks.

now that is what I mean when I say you need to tweak the tactics.. that is a perfect example of what Fm13 is all about! well done mate, that is great :)

you need to select it mate on team instructions, read the OP :)

I did read post, I have selected them in set pieces tab but wasn't sure if it use target man needed ticking in the team instructions as I can't see that in OP.
Good tactic anyhow.

Back