Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

Hello Reikan007, is the new DM version a away version? as i sometimes has quite some problems away even tho the team is much worse than mine i still lose or draw, and if i play them at home i win 5-0.

are you winning though mate? what year are you in? Roma are pretty tough at the start of the game..

try my new version of this if you like?

MY NEW COUNTER VERSION OF 433 DM COMPLETE MADNESS.tac

Which one do you think is the best? The one on the OP or this new counter one?

I've decided to give FM 2013 a try, skipped 2012 completely, and I plan on using your Borussia Dortmund Recreation tactic for home games and Complete Madness for away games, as suggested by you in the Borussia thread, just wondering which Madness, original or new counter, I should go with, suppose they both have their pros and cons so if you could provide me/us with your insights, it would be great.

I haven't started the game yet, not even sure which team I'll pick, but I'll be looking forward to trying your tactics.

Which one do you think is the best? The one on the OP or this new counter one?

I've decided to give FM 2013 a try, skipped 2012 completely, and I plan on using your Borussia Dortmund Recreation tactic for home games and Complete Madness for away games, as suggested by you in the Borussia thread, just wondering which Madness, original or new counter, I should go with, suppose they both have their pros and cons so if you could provide me/us with your insights, it would be great.

I haven't started the game yet, not even sure which team I'll pick, but I'll be looking forward to trying your tactics.

hey bud, try them both :) the new counter one can be used away from home against Bayern and harder games in the ECL?

you have 3 slots :) use them all if you like?

Is there any reason why i can't call shouts during a game? only gives the option to make sub and change tactic?

thanks Raid :) hows it working? did you try the classic one and yours?

Still on the original tactic, now on for season 22/23. Last season was the best ever.

At Man City now (I've decided to move about a lot)

This season I won

European Super Cup
Capital One Cup (with my reserves pretty much)
FA Cup
Premier League
Champions League

Had some really outstanding performances. Top scorer scored 50 in 45 and my other striker scored 25 in 25. Wingers chipped in with 40 goals, 23 of them coming from the Ox. My MRC's had 52 assists between them, my MLC's getting 25 between them. My DRC scored 14 goals. He was on 5 from 5 at the start of the season.

I think a big help in the tactic is having strong tall CB's. They can win games for you at set pieces. Duarte was my player of the season because of the 14 goals he got.

I never lost a game in the league, W34, D4, L0, For131, Ag20 Pts106

Think this is going to be my last season in this game. I want to try the Klopp tactic in a new save.

Cheers again.

60 games unbeaten! with this unreal tactic, have got some class players but the tactic kills it

duno if my previous post worked, anyway .....60 games unbeaten....man u 2016 immense tactic

jeid

Wow...after 10 seasons you won those trophies and with man city?

This must be hard :p

no need to be sarcastic mate! he said he has moved around alot and is NOW at City, if you go back a few pages you will see he started at Southampton..

Been away for a while as I've had an issue with my iMac, however, right back in and on my 3rd club in this save. My record with it is excellent. In Germany now after 7 years in England. Took over an aging Bayern Munich side that David Moyes left behind. Team not even fluid in the tactic yet. 10 games, 8 wins, 2 draws.

No superstars in my team really. Javi Martinez, Mario Balotelli, Thomas Müller and Coutinho are probably my most famous players.

That'll be the Bundesliga, German Super Cup and UEFA Cup in the bag now.

Since using this tactic, I've won 8 cups and 3 league titles. Just finishing season 2018/19. Started with Southampton for 3 years, then moved to Liverpool for 3 years and now in Germany. Bravo!

Absolutely love your tactics mate!! and this one is no failure. Using it on my Standard save... currently on a 7 game roll without conceding

no need to be sarcastic mate! he said he has moved around alot and is NOW at City, if you go back a few pages you will see he started at Southampton..

Yup, exactly as Raikan said, it's been the longest save I've done. I moved around a lot to see how the tactic would work with different teams/to see if it was a fluke that I'd done so well. No fluke.

The Man City save is still going, I've moved over to try the Klopp tactic in a Liverpool save now. I have it on a Rangers save too and I like the football. Seems to be a bit like the way Liverpool should be playing. Cheers

this tactic is still the best ive tactic used. seems to work with every team ive used it on.

That the tactic work on patch 13.3.3?

Sorry for my Ingles is bad :/

This tactic is brilliant.

In my first season with Ajax I won 0-5 away at AC Milan in the Champions League group stage. I won the groupstage but I unluckily lost against Arsenal in the next round.

But I did win league, cup and supercup in Dutch League.

Second season I won Champions League with Ajax (beating Man Utd 4 times) after beating Juventus easily in the finals.

I also won Dutch League and Supercup and I reached finals of the cup, but lost that one after an early red card and 4 ingame injuries, so I ended match with 9 players.

Keyplayers Fischer, Eriksen, Maher, Alderweireld and Ospina.

Would like to try this, but the non-classic version of it .. but can't seem to find the download link for that .. :|

Would like to try this, but the non-classic version of it .. but can't seem to find the download link for that .. :|

OP mate (1st post) the download contains both the classic and TC version

Ermahgehd .. i need a bonk in the noggin. Didn't see that the download file contained both versions, thought there were two links with one i couldn't find. Thanks :)