Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

Which is the latest version? Can someone send the link please?

Gonna try this on my Arsenal's save (since my BvB and Spain U21 save stuck because of national pool thing (squad require 3 Spain U21 GK but there are only 2 DDG and Joel o_O)) btw, when i searched 'quintero', there are 2 Quintero (or Quinteros :p ) and both of them could play as a ST... so, is the striker you mean in the 1st page is Juan Fernando Quintero or Darwin Quintero ? cheers

Gonna try this on my Arsenal's save (since my BvB and Spain U21 save stuck because of national pool thing (squad require 3 Spain U21 GK but there are only 2 DDG and Joel o_O)) btw, when i searched 'quintero', there are 2 Quintero (or Quinteros :p ) and both of them could play as a ST... so, is the striker you mean in the 1st page is Juan Fernando Quintero or Darwin Quintero ? cheers

More than likely Darwin Quintero mate. As regards the start of your post, you can just leave a space free as far as i know so you can then continue. You don't necessarily need 3 GK's in the squad.

More than likely Darwin Quintero mate. As regards the start of your post, you can just leave a space free as far as i know so you can then continue. You don't necessarily need 3 GK's in the squad.
That's what the game require me to put 3 GKs in the squad, I tried to confirm the squad with only 2 GKs, but the game stuck and wants me to put another one......

That's what the game require me to put 3 GKs in the squad, I tried to confirm the squad with only 2 GKs, but the game stuck and wants me to put another one......

Ah i see, must just be outfield players you can do that with then. Never knew that before!

Have you tried to go on holiday for 1 day and let the *** take care of the selection? dunno if that works but it worth a try?

Have you tried to go on holiday for 1 day and let the *** take care of the selection? dunno if that works but it worth a try?
Well, I didn't try that one because I already deleted it (I went mad lol) but thanks for the advice..... gonna try it when those things appear again ;)

Last edited:
How is that new "Counter" version of the original tactic working for others?

hi, just a quick question for raikan007, you say when you have a small fast striker to put play ball to feet on the classic mode but then on the wingers crossing you have far post... just thought it would make more sense to have near post if there a small striker???? have you tried this???? thanks

hi, just a quick question for raikan007, you say when you have a small fast striker to put play ball to feet on the classic mode but then on the wingers crossing you have far post... just thought it would make more sense to have near post if there a small striker???? have you tried this???? thanks

that is a very good point mate, however, if your wingers have good crossing stats or decent ones for that matter, you will see that the opposite winger will be on the far post most of the time and will score quite a few goals :)

trust me on that, especially on Fm13!

hows it going so far bud?

that is a very good point mate, however, if your wingers have good crossing stats or decent ones for that matter, you will see that the opposite winger will be on the far post most of the time and will score quite a few goals :)

trust me on that, especially on Fm13!

hows it going so far bud?

hey, yea going ok, I'm barca and started with rock classic but wasn't getting best out of players and Messi sempt to struggle up top on his own in my opinion and goals was coming from cm's, seen this and suited players better, there's a twist to game to make it harder as I'm only buying youngsters mainly Spanish, so sold villa and Sanchez and brought in some young lads main 1 being sterling, mukain from Bilbao,

ill take your reply as you have tested and back stick is the way forward for this tactic.

when I work out the screenshot business I'll get some up.. haha

thanks man

My current 2012/13 statistics with Chelsea...

HlxQ0ZN.png

Hi Raikan. First of all, you're doing an excellent job.

Second, is it on purpose that in your new 433 counter tactic, you have not ticked the box for counter-attacks in the team instructions?

Hi Raikan. First of all, you're doing an excellent job.

Second, is it on purpose that in your new 433 counter tactic, you have not ticked the box for counter-attacks in the team instructions?

yeah it is mate :)

Hi Raikan, I just started using this tactic and I have a few questions.
I was wondering if I could use the classic tactic on regular FM and not the classic version?
Also I have Hazard on my left wing and he likes to cut in and attack the goal, only 12 on crossing, would he work? still want to keep him because he is 5 stars and my main player.
Lastly which one of these strikers work better with the tactic?View attachment 361033View attachment 361034