Raikan007's New Possession tactic: Barca style

yes I am, however, its not an awesome team :) its a good team! haahha!

but these types of formations should not be used with any teams outside the top 5 anyway as they wont cope with having one defender etc.. its just for fun!
you know that team is more than just good pity your not doing any more with your story

Hello Raikan,

I tried your tactic with my Bayern Muncehn game save and i must say it, one more wonderful tactic ! :D

Here are some results and some match stats :

Against Dortmund :

Against HSV :

Against Kaiserslautern :

Against Fenerbahce :

Again a very nice tactic ! Very nice job brother ! Cheers !

PS: I got some bad results like the one against Liverpool. It seems the team had a small black out or something like that :D

great results mate :0 it happens when you are winning every game! your team become complacent! try and change team talks during this period and expect them to win etc! put them under pressure!

it happens to everyone! just make sure next time it only lasts one game!

take it easy bud

Actually i made a team meeting after these bad results and as a matter of fact things went way better. ;o

Actually i made a team meeting after these bad results and as a matter of fact things went way better. ;o
thats exactly the type of thing I am talking about :) well done! people think downloaded tactics will win you every game etc.. its never true, you have to be a good manager as well!

good job!

Is there any chance of doing some tweaking wth an eye on creating a bit more CCC - I´m not producing enough chances. I´m Viola in the 1 seson..?

Is there any chance of doing some tweaking wth an eye on creating a bit more CCC - I´m not producing enough chances. I´m Viola in the 1 seson..?

yeah of course, quicker tempo, take off hold up ball for some of the players, get ball forward, pass into space shouts and set the mids to play through balls often with high freedom :)

Hey Raikan,

Just letting you know, this is one of the best tactics i've ever used on FM the only times I managed to lose was when I felt like simming a game or a penalty shoot-out :p .

To round up:
I started in 2011/12 Season
I won the Champions League, La Liga and Super Cup x2 with Madrid, I went with South Africa to the World Cup and got them to the semi-finals of the world cup where we were beaten on Penalties by Russia (In the end we came third in the tournement and to mention that 2 of the players were in the World Cup dream team XI and the striker [Keagan Ritchie] came 3rd for the goalden boot with 7 goals) Highlites of the tournement were us beating Aregentina 5-4 ;).

I only managed to lose 3 games in the entire career before moving onto tottenham (all games lost were by simming)

Please create this tactic again for FM13 :)

im currently using this tactic, with arsenal, i want to know if it's ok to play with cazorla in AML as an AP, or can i pus podolski or someone else inside forward or winger...on the right i play with walcott,gervinho or chamberlain as an IF...i also concede or let the opposition have a lot of chances and i see they are pushing to up..should i set the defensive line more deeper?

im currently using this tactic, with arsenal, i want to know if it's ok to play with cazorla in AML as an AP, or can i pus podolski or someone else inside forward or winger...on the right i play with walcott,gervinho or chamberlain as an IF...i also concede or let the opposition have a lot of chances and i see they are pushing to up..should i set the defensive line more deeper?

up to you mate :) whatever works

yeah you can

thanks...anyway..i am first place after 10 games...losing only 1 match vs everton 1-0...but a very poor match...with 3-4 chances...no highlights..:)) what can i do to chance this type of match when no highlight appears :))... i also have one more question i have frimpong,jale and reo-cocker bwm, and the others midfileds are hamsik,wilshere,ramsey,arteta,rasmus elm...arteta AP, and hamsik cm? how about wilshere on AML as an AP instead of cazorla..

thanks...anyway..i am first place after 10 games...losing only 1 match vs everton 1-0...but a very poor match...with 3-4 chances...no highlights..:)) what can i do to chance this type of match when no highlight appears :))... i also have one more question i have frimpong,jale and reo-cocker bwm, and the others midfileds are hamsik,wilshere,ramsey,arteta,rasmus elm...arteta AP, and hamsik cm? how about wilshere on AML as an AP instead of cazorla..

not sure what you mean about no highlights mate :) you not making much sense

I would play Hamsik as AML, Ramsey CML Wilshere CMR and Jali CMC

sorry for asking.. i played this tactics with real madrid and it seems i can't choose what position suits the most for ronaldo. do you have any suggestion raikan? this tactic by far the beast in possession. i trained kaka to play in cm (adv playmaker attack) and yet he scored 15 goals in 18 games with the addition of 23 assists. but somehow i can't make anything good with ronaldo. he's a key player by the way so he should be expecting to score or create goals right?