Raikan007's New Possession tactic: Barca style

this tactic worked amazingly, was having trouble converting possession into chances in a world cup group match but am now 2 -0 up after 30

Looks good, I'm gonna try this with Barcelona as it is a Barcelona tactic.
Ill share the fist few results in the near.

First of all i have to say i really like this tactic . Very nice football . And i have a question about match preperation. after it got fluid .. what should i put then ?

Xavi

Plays Short Simple Passes
Tries Killer Balls Often
Dictates Tempo
Comes Deep To Get Ball
Avoids Using Weaker Foot

Iniesta

Plays Short Simple Passes
Tries Killer Balls Often
Dictates Tempo
Avoids Using Weaker Foot

Messi

Gets Into Opposition Area
Tries Killer Balls Often
Places Shots
Likes To Round Keeper
Comes Deep To Get Ball
Plays One-Twos
Likes To Lob Keeper
Runs With Ball Often

First of all i have to say i really like this tactic . Very nice football . And i have a question about match preperation. after it got fluid .. what should i put then ?

good to hear mate, thank you!

attacking movement - average

This tactic really is beautiful to watch, however I'm really struggling to create changes on it despite having 60-70% possession for most games.

My players who had high average ratings in my previous season are now all hovering around the 7 mark if that. Papiss Cisse who scored 40 goals for me in the previous season now hasn't scored in 15 games.

Anybody got any tips to try and improve this so I can create more chances? As I'm dying to stick with it as I really do want to play possession based football.

This tactic really is beautiful to watch, however I'm really struggling to create changes on it despite having 60-70% possession for most games.

My players who had high average ratings in my previous season are now all hovering around the 7 mark if that. Papiss Cisse who scored 40 goals for me in the previous season now hasn't scored in 15 games.

Anybody got any tips to try and improve this so I can create more chances? As I'm dying to stick with it as I really do want to play possession based football.

hey bud,

make him the TM with run onto ball! tell the CM"s to play more through balls and give them a little more freedom!

you keen to try a crazy possession tactic I just made for fun now?? its working very nicely so far...

View attachment 277082View attachment 277083View attachment 277084View attachment 277085

I most certainly am.

Really like the look of that I Must say. :)

The one big satisfaction that possession tactics really give me as well is they help keep clean sheets too, as in FM I think it's more of an achievement to be solid at the back rather than just outscoring the opposition.

Also thanks very much for the advice. I'm almost finished my season now so will start off a fresh with those changes and see how it goes and report back to you. :)

I most certainly am.

Really like the look of that I Must say. :)

The one big satisfaction that possession tactics really give me as well is they help keep clean sheets too, as in FM I think it's more of an achievement to be solid at the back rather than just outscoring the opposition.

well this tactic has 1 cb :p you might concede a few! I have had great results with it though!

Just beat Pool 2:1 away from home, 65% possession and 4 ccc's to their 0!

but making a tactic anywhere past the 4th season will most of the time win most games...

are you using it with your awsome west ham team?

yes I am, however, its not an awesome team :) its a good team! haahha!

but these types of formations should not be used with any teams outside the top 5 anyway as they wont cope with having one defender etc.. its just for fun!