Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

just saw the last page of comments :) nice work Kris, not bad at all in the EPL with Everton!

clockwork, glad its working well! any more updates?
it's not working well, it has done wonders! the Champions League is currently in the trophy cabinet of Royal Standard de Liege!
the return leg against inter was a funny 3-4 for a very nice 8-3 on aggregate. porto on quarter finals was the toughest moment, 2-2 in oporto and 1-1 in liege. then it was palermo in semifinals and 4-3 on aggregate. in the final match against the mighty man city v.2015 we were 2-0 at first half, 2-3 at 80mins and 4-3 at full time
the football we played was great to enjoy, we conceded quite a lot, but as long as we score more than the opponents it's great for me. and i haven't switched to "very fluid" yet. i wonder what will happen when i do!

thats brilliant mate, well done! never seen so many goals conceded though, thats strange for this tactic... but well done on getting the results!

I would not set it to very fluid, I would take it to balanced if I was you :) great job!

thats brilliant mate, well done! never seen so many goals conceded though, thats strange for this tactic... but well done on getting the results!

I would not set it to very fluid, I would take it to balanced if I was you :) great job!
well, all the teams i played against in the elimination rounds were stronger than mine and they all had atomic attack lines, so i didn't complain. in the league i win most of my matches 4 or 5 to nil, but when it comes to european football i always struggle to keep a clean sheet

hey bud :) exactly that, Fabregas is better deeper!

um, they dont do much work the dlp's mate, they rather wait for the ball to be given to them than actually get it themselves, you can edit their PI's to get it out of them.. but the best time to use a reall good dlp like Pirlo or Uysal you need him in the DM position with a good box to box and adv playmaker in front of them with good quick wingers so when he receives the ball deep from the back 4 he is already looking for the killer pass!

try it out though :) or you could have 1 DM like Mascherano or someone like that who will run around relentlessly to gain back possession with the 2 Cm's in front of him who are dlp's :) I would try that if you wanted to use 2 dlp's! you need a ball winner in either the Dm or Cm position so it will be

----Cm----Cm----
--------Dm--------

or

----Cm----Dm----Cm----

Raikon would increasing there closing down make them go after the ball more. That is the only thing that comes to mind at the moment maybe having them closing down whole pitch, what do you think mate. I am playing with 4-2-3-1 formation so I do not have any room for a DM

Raikon would increasing there closing down make them go after the ball more. That is the only thing that comes to mind at the moment maybe having them closing down whole pitch, what do you think mate. I am playing with 4-2-3-1 formation so I do not have any room for a DM

I prefer 3 CMs, over 1 AMC and 2 MCs and 1 DM and 2 MCs. I always use high pressing, and it is much more aggressive when you have 3 CMs playing next to each other. With 1 dm he sits behind the CMs, rather cutting down the passing angles than pressing and closing down aggressively.

Excelent tactic,i play with dinamo zagreb first 4 game won:) lotsof goals and good pasing game tnx

Have some new screenshots of my progress in CL. Just made it to the final where I'm facing off against Sevilla. On my way I've won against Real Madrid (3-2), Inter (6-2) and Chelsea (2-1). Pretty much all of these matches have been pretty even, especially against Real Madrid (and somewhat Chelsea as they missed on a penalty).

Against all these big teams I played with strategy on Standard, both home and away. Away I would often use retain possession as well. Exploit the flanks, pass into space etc. depended on the formation of the opposing teams. Played these 3 matches without one of my most important players (Alex Teixeira) along with having some injury problems in my defensive ranks.

I must say, that I'm impressed how well this tactic works against bigger teams when playing with Standard strategy and a bit more defensive approach. Been able to stop most of their attacks and when you first create goal chances yourself they're pretty big.

wlh9O.png

qNURH.png

gq6VT.png

Drogba's freekick was pretty insane.

Trying it for liverpool but having serious problems with fast forwards.Nearly every team got goal against me especially strong teams.
Btw i have hummels(ac 11 pace 14) and danny wilson(ac 14 pace 15 defence) got any advice to counter this?

yeah you can, but I think its set to zonal marking and stand off in the tactic.. if you want, you can set it to close down and man marking with very high closing down if you like ;) might struggle against big teams in the ECL though but could work well if you like that type of game :) try it

Trying it for liverpool but having serious problems with fast forwards.Nearly every team got goal against me especially strong teams.
Btw i have hummels(ac 11 pace 14) and danny wilson(ac 14 pace 15 defence) got any advice to counter this?
set the d line to deep and set both Cb to covering duties :)

serp, that is extremely impressive results you have there! how did you do in the final?

serp, that is extremely impressive results you have there! how did you do in the final?
Won 1-0 but it was a pretty bad match really. I played better than Sevilla but none came to any big chances, and they actually scored an own goal. But met them again in the groupstages this season and won both matches.

Alan Dzagoev have been totally dominating as playmaker, scored more goals than my strikers, although that's most likely due to Hulk's injury, but Dzagoev has been really great.

so you won the Champions League in your 2nd season with this tactic? :) great job! A win is a win!

I feel as though this tactic was made for Dzagoev! I have never seen such incredible passes from any player ever in Fm or Cm! He gets on average 1.4 assists per game and a goal every other game! I will post his progress so far this season! think his ave rating is over 7.8!

post SS if you can! :)

hey raikan, maybe you know why i dont have map screenshots or here can i found it?

when i take a photo in game(alt+9), i want to find it...but there isnt any screenshots map in fm2011 folder...

Started a new game with Tottenham, the fixture list threw up Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal as my first three games!!. Unbelieveably I beat Man Utd & Arsenal 3-0, with a 1-0 win against Chelsea at the bridge!! The only two players I have bought are Vagner Love and Adam Johnson, the rest are the current Tottenham squad including Gomes who has only let 1 goal in against Fenerbahce in Champions Lge qual, which we won 6-1 on agg anyway. That goal was also a penalty in the 1st minute. Without doubt, the best tactic I have ever used.

when i take a photo in game(alt+9), i want to find it...but there isnt any screenshots map in fm2011 folder...
thats strange, there should be one in the mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/screenshots folder :)

Started a new game with Tottenham, the fixture list threw up Man Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal as my first three games!!. Unbelieveably I beat Man Utd & Arsenal 3-0, with a 1-0 win against Chelsea at the bridge!! The only two players I have bought are Vagner Love and Adam Johnson, the rest are the current Tottenham squad including Gomes who has only let 1 goal in against Fenerbahce in Champions Lge qual, which we won 6-1 on agg anyway. That goal was also a penalty in the 1st minute. Without doubt, the best tactic I have ever used.

thank you mate, really glad to hear its working that well for you! those are impressive results you have there :) the toughest games you will play all season and you won them all! very impressive! good purchase with Love as well! great player! look at Danilo - Santos for Rb, he is the new Maicon!

I had taken around 12 SS last night with my fixtures and results so far and I copied them to my USB and an error occured and for some reason I lost my entire SS folder in my docs and it only copied 4 SS across... 2 being for this tactic only! I will update it on Monday with SS but I am in the Semi's of ECL, beat Napoli 3:1 on aggregate, won the Bwin Cup and the Liga Sagres with about 4 games to go... just beat Atletico 5:1 away from home in my 1st leg semi :) Man Utd and OM are the other 2 teams competing in the other Semi..

oh well, none of them copied accross properly... will update on Monday! anyone else having good results with this so far?