Raikan007's Perfect 4-2-3-1 Amc tactic

Great tactic mate, just started a new game in the Brazilian League with Figueirense in the 2nd Division, so far played 4 won 4.

I was wondering what is the best pitch size to use at the beginning of the season?

Tried it with my Man u team, working wonders, all the front 4 get alot of goals. Edited the corner tactic but thats all I've really changed, only lost 1 game, and just beat Tottenham 4-1. Rooney (AMC) always seems to get "Bossing the midfield" in his motivation :) brilliant tactic

Started a new season with Man Utd to try it out, looks great as usual Raikan. I'll let you know how it goes! Retraining Rooney to play as the AMC

Could you use this tactic, but instead of having two wingers, have two attacking midfielders alongside the centre attacking midfielder?

I have so far tested 4 games on my West Brom save with this tactic. And I have had 3 wins and 1 draw.
My first game was against Chelsea in the Community Shield since I won the premiership last season by 2 points. I scraped a win by 1-0 which obviously is a good result against Chelsea.

View attachment 190300View attachment 190299View attachment 190301

I wouldn't say I totally dominated but i certainly won the shots on target battle.

The next match and first premier league match was against my fierce rivals (the scum) Wolves. I dominated and won 4-0 as the screenshots will show.

View attachment 190303View attachment 190302View attachment 190304

Next match was against Everton which is where the draw came from. The match ended 3-3.

View attachment 190310View attachment 190311View attachment 190312

And then this was my biggest suprise of all. Since i won the Euro Cup last season I played the winner of the Champions League which in this case was the mighty Barcelona! I won 2-1 with 10 men after the 66th Minute.

View attachment 190315View attachment 190314View attachment 190316

They pretty much dominated me I guess, everytime they went forward they looked like they were going to score, i was crapping myself xD

But yeah the tactic seems to be working so far, will keep you posted :)

Raikan i just read 1 your post if i delete all background picture from elegans 2 i get this dark picture like your skin :)
Tactic works brilliant for Sparta Rotterdam second holland division im 1. after 14 games . Great work tnx :)
View attachment 190318View attachment 190319

Great work yet again Raikan. Played 3 official matches with this tactic so far and only a few training matches with my mostly backup players due to international tournaments before the season kick-off. Been playing with Team Blend all these matches and the team is fluid in most apartments except formation and width.

Here's a few screenshots;

yYQlc.png

tya7T.png

And then the big one... win against Real Madrid. Here I played with the recommended shouts; pass into space, exploit the flanks and work the ball into box. Once I had the 2-0 lead, I went over to Standard strategy and retain possession and pass into feet. Worked great mate!

PHGVe.png

So far so good for me. I'm sitting 5th with Everton after 17 games. In the league cup semi final and have managed to beat Arsenal away and Chelsea at home, while recording a draw with Man United :)

third match using it and i'm 3-0 at half time against inter in CL first elimination round
if this tactic brings me at least into semifinals i'm going to love it

-------------

full time: 4-0 on the break
great work raikan! i've always wanted to try a tactic of yours, but all the ones i found were for two strikers. this one really suits my kind of football!

Last edited:
Looks like yet another great tactic. Gonna try it on my Lille save

ST: Nolan Roux
AMC: Hazard
AML: Gervinho
AMR: Tosic

Great tactic mate, just started a new game in the Brazilian League with Figueirense in the 2nd Division, so far played 4 won 4.
I was wondering what is the best pitch size to use at the beginning of the season?
thats brilliant mate, hope it works well when its time for games against the 1st Tier :)
normal pitch size is perfect mate ;) standard!
keep me updated!

I got sacked XD
lol

Could you use this tactic, but instead of having two wingers, have two attacking midfielders alongside the centre attacking midfielder?
yeah you can mate, might be detrimental down the flanks though as the wingers do tend to get back and help out the defense... you could ask the Amc's as Inside forwards to run to the byline to create the width.. up to you mate, as I said, its just a template for you to do what you want with it :)

ould it work for manchester united?
yes most definately, it would be perfect for them with Rooney as Amc (change to Att Mid) or buying someone like Snjeider or Dzagoev or Pastore or Ganso etc...

Just started a game with Everton, that ok?
yes Kris, that is perfect :) any updates?

I just started playing with Arsenal... finished all my friendly's with a 3/4/5-0 win! So I'm pretty pleased at the moment... Arturo Vidal is a great CML in this tactic, also Walcott is extremely good in this tactic (due to the fact that he's very fast, which works very well here...)
I'll keep you posted :)
great to hear mate, any updates?

i'll try it with my standard. i guess i have good players for this tactic
yeah you do :) Mangala, Defour, Witsel :)

raikan can this tactic suit the liverpool team 1st season??? like suarez playing the wing position but still can score goal and carroll play as main striker??
yes most definately :) you are going to have to edit Carrol's roles/duties and PI's though ;) make sure you edit them correctly to Target Man, hold up ball etc etc... :)
good luck!

thank you for all the positive feedback :) glad to hear it is working well! (well except for Ben :p)

just saw the last page of comments :) nice work Kris, not bad at all in the EPL with Everton!

clockwork, glad its working well! any more updates?

Will this work well with Real Madrid? Any signing ideas?
yes most definately.. would work wonders for Kaka, it will get him playing like he was when he won world footballer of the year :) it should fit his style perfectly...

your team is perfect for this tactic :) good strikers (Higuan/Benzema) great Amc, good Cm's. Sahin/Alonso/Diarra etc...

maybe look at brining in a few great youth prospects like:

Munian, Autenexte, Thiago (1st season free) Bakambu, Vinicius, Tiago Alves, Dzagoev, Juan Mata :)

After getting sacked from Roma, At. Madrid approached me in the next season so I took it! Unfortunately, it crash dumped and I hadn't saved it (I don't think) But I was winning every game, drew a couple. Beat Barcelona twice and drew once (cup). Took At. Madrid from 8th to comfortably in to third (8 points clear of 4th, 5 points off 2nd). Was in the Spanich Cup Final and the ECC semi-final.

Roma actually won the league after I was sacked, probably due to the players that I signed for them.. But I'll load up my At. Madrid game when I get home in about an hour to see if it did save or not.

Raikon I am bit confused of what to do with Wilshere and Fabregas. Would you recommend playing Wilshere as the AMC and Fabregas as the CM - advance playmaker support.

This next question does not really relate to this thread, but because you seem to be a tactical expert on this game I wanted your thoughts on playing with two deep lying playmakers in CM. I would have them set up with support and defend. My idea was to leave all of the settings on default and only make changes to through balls, run with ball, long shots and crossing. I would also have them roam from position along with my front 4. So effectively everybody from CM upwards would be allowed to roam from position.

Raikon it would be great to get your feedback and tactical expertise in this area.

hey bud :) exactly that, Fabregas is better deeper!

um, they dont do much work the dlp's mate, they rather wait for the ball to be given to them than actually get it themselves, you can edit their PI's to get it out of them.. but the best time to use a reall good dlp like Pirlo or Uysal you need him in the DM position with a good box to box and adv playmaker in front of them with good quick wingers so when he receives the ball deep from the back 4 he is already looking for the killer pass!

try it out though :) or you could have 1 DM like Mascherano or someone like that who will run around relentlessly to gain back possession with the 2 Cm's in front of him who are dlp's :) I would try that if you wanted to use 2 dlp's! you need a ball winner in either the Dm or Cm position so it will be

----Cm----Cm----
--------Dm--------

or

----Cm----Dm----Cm----