hey raikan im new to fm...so i would like to ask you which version you have and where can i download it...tnx

hey raikan im new to fm...so i would like to ask you which version you have and where can i download it...tnx
welcome :) you can click the link on the first page mate, then the blue download button :) take the file from your downloads folder and put it in mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/tactics, then when in the game, import it or it will be under archived :) good luck

don't know if you already answer that but,you have the playmaker ticked,who is him? in the first version of the tactic...
hey mate, I had no one, it was to ensure that no one had the ball more than anyone else, if you don't tick it or select a player, the main attacking MC will be the default playmaker (well probably not, I just always think that)

not sure why you are not scoring goals mate, have you made any changes to the roles/PI's of the tactic to suit your players?

i've been using this tactic since my 4° friendly,and i'm having a very good record with it.I'm really happy with the tactic,but there are a couple of problems annoying me that maybe you could help raikan.
1. Mauro Milano just CAN'T SCORE when one-on-ones situations.He scored four goals till now,2 of them from rebounds and 2 of them Soukouna putted him without goalkeeper.As the screenshot below shows,he's a great player for 3° divisions sides,even better than Soukouna,but he just don't score.Last game for example he had 6 shots,all inside area,and he only scored when the goalkeeper wasn't on the goal..What should i do?
2.I don't have more then 54% possession in the games,some times i have 45,46%.BUT,in 3 games i had more then 60%,and in 1 game i had 72,but was against the worst team in the league.Why is this so irregular? what should i do to improve the possession?

Here the screens:
View attachment 187044View attachment 187043View attachment 187037View attachment 187035View attachment 187036View attachment 187041View attachment 187042View attachment 187040View attachment 187038View attachment 187039

Thanks for the great tactic pal,like always ^^)

PS:first 3 games were with the first version,the rest with the second one.

Last edited:
you are clearly making enough chances though :) Milano's composure is not the greatest, a lot of people have the same problem (with all tactics) that their striker just constantly misses the target! I can say that this has not happened for me, I mean, yeah, my strikers miss a few chances, but you not going to score every time you shoot or even 1v1 with the keeper especially with players Milano whose composure is not that great :)

Possession is irregular, you are not going to dominate the best team in the league every time you play them it is just not realistic, you have to accept that sometimes you will have a little less possession but as long as you can come away with the win at the end of the day, the tactic and you have done your job ;)

try asking Milano to place his shots in the corner and to go around the keeper when 1v1 as PPM's he has the stats for it :) this will encourage him to place the ball low and on target as well as making space for the shot when taking on the keeper

At least all of his shots were on target mate, cant really ask for more than that, what was the keepers rating for that game?

otherwise it looks like you are doing pretty well :)

Sorry but sttill haven't played this in a game.Just fininished my pre-season due to terrible amount of crashes, something between my Nvidia and FM i supose.But now i see all the match prep bars are almost full, so do you think i should give it a go against my strongest opposition, Atlas? I mean they play classical 4-5-1, with very heavy pressing and tackling(don't know why, but almost every game in Mexico is like war :) They gave me a lot og trouble, playing them 4-5-1 with 3 cm's so now was just wondering if i will be able to spring a surprise.I'm unsure as my experience shows you don't get a lot of joy playing though the middle against such tactic-especialy if the DM is a good anchorman, one that they have.

I hope it can :) you should have more possession than them with this tactic and if you do, you will create more chances! the 3 Cm's and Dm (if you are using the new update one) will provide a lot of cover and force in the midfield which will hopefully counter their DM

View attachment 187083Well, i took the risk and gues what:
Cheers, mate another great job from you.
I guess the surprise helped. but still all credit goes to yiu-i would never be able to destroy them like that myself.
P.S. The DM was subbed and the AI realized what's happening when they were down to 6.Then he changed to 4-4-2| what a stupid idea!| so this is whe he got a man sent-off.

Last edited:
pleasure mate, now that is one serious *** kicking :) nice job!

you are clearly making enough chances though :) Milano's composure is not the greatest, a lot of people have the same problem (with all tactics) that their striker just constantly misses the target! I can say that this has not happened for me, I mean, yeah, my strikers miss a few chances, but you not going to score every time you shoot or even 1v1 with the keeper especially with players Milano whose composure is not that great :)

Possession is irregular, you are not going to dominate the best team in the league every time you play them it is just not realistic, you have to accept that sometimes you will have a little less possession but as long as you can come away with the win at the end of the day, the tactic and you have done your job ;)

try asking Milano to place his shots in the corner and to go around the keeper when 1v1 as PPM's he has the stats for it :) this will encourage him to place the ball low and on target as well as making space for the shot when taking on the keeper

At least all of his shots were on target mate, cant really ask for more than that, what was the keepers rating for that game?

otherwise it looks like you are doing pretty well :)

yeah,as i said earlier,great job with the tactic man! ^^)
about milano,i realise that he has low composure,but soukouna is just 2 points higher than milano in composure stats and he can't stop scoring! i mean,in my newcastle save lukaku really had HIGH composure and he made almost the same 1v1 rating that kadlec.Of course he scored more than kadlec but the difference was never like what i'm seeing with milano/soukouna.Eitherway,will try to teach him the ppm's,thanks for the advice !

Keeper Rating: 6.8.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

i'm lookin' at his role right now and thinking about making some changes.I mean,Milano is originally a AMC/Winger,so what about i change his role to Trequartista,Run with ball to Often,Long shots and Through Balls to sometimes? And maybe,lower his mentality and increase his creative,cus i guess you used Falcao in this position,and i think Milano would work better being kinda of a Messi role here,sitting between the mid and defense and feeding soukouna with through balls.

Also,the target man is really the MCR? Why? (i just started playing FM this year,so i'm kinda noob ;D please be patient with my questions :))

hey i have a question for you...when i play tactic with touchline shouts im always first and everything is good and then comes period when i start loosing games and everything goes to......but now i play with arrows it goes well...so whats the diffrence???

hey i have a question for you...when i play tactic with touchline shouts im always first and everything is good and then comes period when i start loosing games and everything goes to......but now i play with arrows it goes well...so whats the diffrence???
arrows are the much simpler way of creating.designing tactics, the newer version is a lot more in depth :) if it works for you then that is great bud ;) keep it up

i'm lookin' at his role right now and thinking about making some changes.I mean,Milano is originally a AMC/Winger,so what about i change his role to Trequartista,Run with ball to Often,Long shots and Through Balls to sometimes? And maybe,lower his mentality and increase his creative,cus i guess you used Falcao in this position,and i think Milano would work better being kinda of a Messi role here,sitting between the mid and defense and feeding soukouna with through balls.

Also,the target man is really the MCR? Why? (i just started playing FM this year,so i'm kinda noob ;D please be patient with my questions

yeah thats perfect, as I say, you need to tweak the PI's of the tactic to suit your players who play in that role/position to get the best out of them :)

I did this to give the main CM the most possession and try get him involved in the game as much as possible! it's the 1st time I have ever used the target man and playmaker on any of my tactics before...

oh yes, does anyone still have the original tactic with the AMC position? if you do, please could you attach it for me? I want to upload both the tactics in a RAR file, I dont have my USB with me today or my pc,

thanks guys,
Neil

team blend until mostly fluid then attacking or defensive movement :)

debatable :) but I had a lot more possession with the Dm one and about just as many chances :) will upload both tactics tomorrow! will bring my flash drive to work with me!

Looking foward to you version with an AMC. Going to start a new league as soon as you upload your tactic.

hey mate, I brought in my Flash, but it is not on here! it is at home on my pc... I will definately get it tomorrow for you however :)

if someone here has that original formation with th Amc in it, please attach it here for me? thanks

yeah thats perfect, as I say, you need to tweak the PI's of the tactic to suit your players who play in that role/position to get the best out of them :)

well,i did changed the tactic and it's really working great =D i changed milano's role and he also learned places shots,and now he started scoring and playing well :D also,i stopped using the pass to feet shout,putted soukouna as target man and started using push the defense (shout) and my team is working WONDERS! now,the possession is really good(milano's role really helped),i got LOADS of shots inside the area,wich creates a lot of CCC's.And the defense is stronger than ever,a lot more consistency!!!!

i'll post some screens later =D

awesome bud :) once your team becomes accustomed to the tactic (match prep) it does work well :)

yeah, please update with SS, cheers