Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day to you all, here is a new tactic I have created.... ;)

Raikan007's Perfect 4-4-2 Tactic

This tactic was created from my original 4-5-1 tactic for my very successful United team ;)
I have had alot of good results against all type of teams)
I am on a 8 game winning streak in the EPL and like 16 in all Competitions...

Important:

1) Need attacking fullbacks (Evra, Clichy, Mariano, Rafinha)
2) Need a good attacking Winger Left (Messi, Nani)
3) Good attacking Right Winger (Ronaldo, Valencia)
4) Need a good defensive Mid (Fletcher, Sissoko, Mascherano in the MrcL role)
5) Need a good creative Mid (Paulo Henrique, Javi Martinez, Iniesta in the McrR role)
6) Need a good Striker who is strong, good with ball at his feet and good work rate... (StrL)
7) Need a very quick good dribbling striker in the StrR (Chramosta, Hernandez, Lavezzi)

please leave comments and let me know how it goes for you..

Touchline shouts I use for this tactic are:

1) Pass into Space
2) Retain Possession or Get Ball forward
3) Get stuck in
4) Look for Overlap

Notes:

I change the Defensive Line, Width and Tempo to what my Assistant Manager suggests pre-game as the opposing teams Weakness.
I enjoy having the Philosophy on Rigid as well when I play against teams such as Barca or Chelsea.
If you play a stronger team, try setting the Full Backs PI's to run with ball less and cross less.
Remember, tactics need a minimum of 10 games in order for your team to get used to it, I suggest Team Blend

Screenshots:

View attachment 118348View attachment 118349
View attachment 118350View attachment 118351

Hey Raikan! I know this is off-topic but could you post your transfer history of all seasons so far? Would love to see what wheeling and dealing you have done ;)

Hey Raikan! I know this is off-topic but could you post your transfer history of all seasons so far? Would love to see what wheeling and dealing you have done ;)
hey Hellroker, I am not at home at the moment, I leave on holiday today, I will try post it on Friday ;) as tomorrow is a Public Holiday here in SA...

there has been alot of activity haha, will do mate ;)

looks a nice tactic, I will have a go with it, as I am just going to start a game with Spurs :D

Alright mate, another question, did you use any OI?
yes I do, my assistant manager is Ezio Sella (he has 20 tactical knowledge) I leave it too him to decide what is best, I do normally show on to weaker foot and hard tackle their strikers and close down/hard tackle on their creative mids ;)

looks **** :S

nah just kidding :p

will give this a go, can the wingers inter-switch ?

How important are the touchline shouts when using this tactic? i seem to crash alot when in the 3d pitch screen so i avoid it like the plague?

How important are the touchline shouts when using this tactic? i seem to crash alot when in the 3d pitch screen so i avoid it like the plague?
not important at all really, the Liverpool game I used none, seemed to work better than normal actually ;)

looks **** :S
nah just kidding :p
will give this a go, can the wingers inter-switch ?
yes you can, the Amr will move into channels and cut inside occaisonally, the Aml is your more traditional Winger ;)

I swap between Eljero Elia, Jefferson Farfan, Nani and Valencia on both sides (well except Valencia on the left)
when I play Valencia, I change role to Winger - Attack and do the following to PI:

1) take creative freedom down to little
2) wide play - hug touchline
3) through ball and long shot - never

I buy wonderkids like Wanderson Costa Viana, Jan Chramosta, Diego Mauricio, Vinicius, Seba, Fabricio, Marco Perez, Anderson Uchoa, Jean Patrick Abouna, Danilo etc etc :) not the normal ones mate I bought Neymar once last year and Lukaku once last year (Fm10)

I am having amasing results with this tactic so far, i am suprised that there are few people that use it
going to post screens later, very good job mate ;)

I am having amasing results with this tactic so far, i am suprised that there are few people that use it
going to post screens later, very good job mate ;)

best tactic on fm-base so far for fm11... ;)

Looks like a good tactic i could use with Everton... sort of given up on creating my own :S