Ok, you are right

I'm doing better now... I will post my progress soon.

When you say the Left forward must be "good with ball at his feet" what do you mean? Tecnique? Can you give us some player's examples?

Thank you

Ok, you are right

I'm doing better now... I will post my progress soon.

When you say the Left forward must be "good with ball at his feet" what do you mean? Tecnique? Can you give us some player's examples?

Thank you

Either use google or look at many of the short lists and player threads on this website.

example would be rooney etc.

I have to admit I was wrong. I did precipitate judgements about the tactic.

It wasn't a perfect season for me, but it was very good. Maybe if I keep the tactic for the next season the results will be better! At least I hope so.^^)

The results? Well, the results were nice. I win portuguese league by 6 points difference, in the cups it weren't very good, but in Champions League I got to the quarter-finals were I lost for a super-Atl.Madrid (in penaltis) who won two times in a row this competition... I eliminate Barcelona with category before I lost against Atl.Madrid.

Thanks

its a pleasure mate, the tactic and your team will only get better using the same tactic :) any tactic, I have not changed my new 4-3-3 tactic in 2.5 years :) just tweak it every year :) drastic changes are never good :)

glad you did well :)

This is probably the best tactic I've ever used with Manchester United. In my first season I made a few youth signings, sold Evra to Real Madrid for £27.5million and bought in Taiwo for £3.9million. Using the following formation:

van der Sar
Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Taiwo
Nani Carrick Fletcher Giggs
Berbatov Rooney

I won my first season by 17 points, won the Champions League and Community Shield. However, I got dumped out of the League Cup by Peterborough, 2-0.

Credit to Raikan, this is awesome and provides fantastic results with minimal changes; I changed to Control (instead of Attack) and took the tackling down to default as the yellow cards were stacking up. In games where I need something magic to happen, I nominate the creative McR as a specified playmaker, seems to work a treat.

awesome mate :) really glad to hear that :0 good signing with Taiwo. good player :) got some much needed cash in the bank as well!

keep us updated on the 2nd season

Bought Hamsik for a considerable amount of money, and he's been awful playing at McR. Any ideas how to get him performing better?

change the OP's mate, the Mcr was created for a Scholes type player, slow.... make him run with ball often, long shots often, give him time to settle in mate :) needs time to adapt bud :) learn the language etc etc etc

Ok, I'll see how it goes. I started a new game last night as my other one got corrupted, but I'm doing even better now:

m994wz.png

I have modified this to my own liking for use with my Newcastle team. I have made one of the centre backs defend so they both dont cancel each other out. I have recently made the BWM a DLP so that he does not close down the players as much and stays more in tact with the midfield.

The right winger has been made a Advanced Playmaker and I am playing Ben Arfa there, he has done really well. The two poacher partnership has seemed to work really well with Kadlec and Lukaku.

Check out the story for my overall results so far.

Is this formation just for teams with good pace mate or will it work for lesser pace such as forest compared to barce etc

Well I used it for Newcastle and I am doing very well :)

started using it with bolton, preseason has been pretty good, with many matches against all sorts of team, the strongest being benfica who have lost to my bolton side! :D

Now the season starts.

awesome :) glad its working well so far Raul :) hope this works as well as the 4-3-3 tactic :)

seem to be getting alot of yellows/reds with this tactic... its a fantastic tactic though its broiught my dead end everton alive again... would it jepordise it too much if i played with tacklinbg slider? would like to reduce the fouls i commit! :)

hey mate, its a known fact that in 90% of the patches SI have released there is problems with getting way too many yellows ;) do a search and you see what I mean :)

yes you can of course :) but I can assure you will still get around the same most of the time :) glad its working for you however :)

Hi Raikan007, is this tactic for the 11.3 patch and would you think it would be able to be used with Rangers in the EPL? Thanks for your time.