this is like the 3rd 4-4-2 tactic i've used...
still lack of consistency

great result in 6-7 first matches then got rubbish>.<
unlike previous fm, i guess u cant stick to 1 tac in whole season...

btw raikan007, what pitch size did u used for this tac?

Managing tottenham at the moment, can you switch the dribbling midfielder to an AMC so i can use van der Vaart and Modric? and can the wingers be switched sothat bale on AML does what Lennon on the right should be doing?

1) Need attacking fullbacks (Evra, Clichy, Mariano, Rafinha)
2) Need a good attacking Winger Left (Messi, Nani)
3) Good attacking Right Winger (Ronaldo, Valencia)
4) Need a good defensive Mid (Fletcher, Sissoko, Mascherano in the MrcL role)
5) Need a good creative Mid (Paulo Henrique, Javi Martinez, Iniesta in the McrR role)
6) Need a good Striker who is strong, good with ball at his feet and good work rate... (StrL)
7) Need a very quick good dribbling striker in the StrR (Chramosta, Hernandez, Lavezzi)

If you have all these players the best system is ... Go on Holiday....Please to all the tacticals genious stop to think that you are good managers if you take the triple with teams like Barcelona...

1) Need attacking fullbacks (Evra, Clichy, Mariano, Rafinha)
2) Need a good attacking Winger Left (Messi, Nani)
3) Good attacking Right Winger (Ronaldo, Valencia)
4) Need a good defensive Mid (Fletcher, Sissoko, Mascherano in the MrcL role)
5) Need a good creative Mid (Paulo Henrique, Javi Martinez, Iniesta in the McrR role)
6) Need a good Striker who is strong, good with ball at his feet and good work rate... (StrL)
7) Need a very quick good dribbling striker in the StrR (Chramosta, Hernandez, Lavezzi)

If you have all these players the best system is ... Go on Holiday....Please to all the tacticals genious stop to think that you are good managers if you take the triple with teams like Barcelona...

He tested with Utd so he's giving those examples. I tested with Dynamo Kyiv as well and came 2nd in the league. But I didn't sign all THOSE players. Those are just examples.

Last edited:
somethingItookfromhereLOL.jpg

Manage to get 1st place on 1st season
Start of season buying 3 players - Romelu Lukaku , Darnel Situ, Kevin
I tweak with your setting from AMR as a Playmaker to AML since Theo Walcott has no quality for playmaker.

After getting more money at January transfer window, I buy another player in the middle , Jefferson Farfan and Andrea Poli

So far aggresive play has is toll on my players >_<

I use Rigid and More Disciplined and Stuck in Position setting for playing against big team

I also train Johan Djorou for DR since both player Eboue and Sagna injured for 3 months

looks like it is doing well, glad to see that, please feel free to comment ;)

I'm kinda new to the game, but I thought that changing the "Defensive line, Width and Tempo" every match depending on the opponent will make it not fluent in match preparation?

that is not such a big problem, sometimes I dont even change it, is just depends who the opposition is, and if you are worried about that, just increase the match prep to its fullest :)

great tactic mate, i've tried your tactic and defeat chelsea 4-1.. very good en suitable tactic for man utd..

Are you planing to release some new/better version of this, Raikan? It is nice tactic, i've managed to get to quarter finals of Europa League with my RC Lens side (team full of youngsters from Lens school + Vaclav Kadlec) and i am 2nd in France Ligue1. 3rd season.

very nice mate, I dont think I will hey, seems to be doing well, however, I might upload my 4-3-3 tactic I am currently using with Freiburg at the moment :)

I'm using your tactic right now at my new season (4th season) at Benfica. I'm happy at the moment but I only play 2 official matches.

I will post my progress

great tactic, shipping quite a few goals at the moment but I am newcastle and my defence is very weak. Other than that very good results. good work!

I'm not very happy with this tactic =(

After 10 portuguese league matches I have 8W 0D 2L. The 2 defeats was against middle table teams (Nacional and Braga).
At portuguese cup I lost in the first game agains Maritimo... but it's not important
At champions league, I draw 2 times agains Atl.Madrid (champions league last year winner), I win a game against Anderlecht but I lost other. The fourth team is Maribor... I win the first game and the second I didn't play iet.

My team is:
GK: Marco Amelia (Jan Oblak, Moreira)
RB: Maxi Pereira (Croatian regen)
LB: Fábio Coentrão (Senegalease regen)
CB: Alex Silva, Roderick Miranda (David Luiz, Miguel Vitor)
McL: Javi Garcia (Ognjen Vukojević)
McR: Alex Witsel (Fernandinho)
RW: Schelotto (João Aurélio)
LW: Gaitan - out injured for 4 months (Paulo César (Brazilien regen))
StrL: Alan Kardec (Nelson Oliveira)
StrR: Franco Jara (Fernando Vieira (Portuguese regen))

What do you suggest?? =(

I suggest you use another tactic pal :)

10w and 2l is not bad going for any team bud....

you need to be realistic, you are not going to win every single game you play :) you also need to tweak it for each opposition you play... dont just use the same tactic week in week out... thats stupid!

is it your 1st 10 games with it in the 1st season? if so, you need to understand tactics in Fm11 as there is a whole new component called Match Preparation that shows you how fluid your team are for the selected tactic! dont be ignorant!

I suggest you use another tactic pal :)

10w and 2l is not bad going for any team bud....

you need to be realistic, you are not going to win every single game you play :) you also need to tweak it for each opposition you play... dont just use the same tactic week in week out... thats stupid!

is it your 1st 10 games with it in the 1st season? if so, you need to understand tactics in Fm11 as there is a whole new component called Match Preparation that shows you how fluid your team are for the selected tactic! dont be ignorant!

There's no need to be agressive. I just want to call for your advice....

I use this tactics since season begin (pre-season included) so I made like 25 matches or so. I know about match preparation and it is all full for this tactic. I use similar tactics in seasons before.

I know I will not win all games BUT I'm not want to lose agains weaker oponents. Anyway I will say something at the end of the season. I will continue using your tactic.

Anyway didn't like the tone of your response... but ok, thanks anyway and thank you for sharing your tactic.

Greatings from Portugal,
Gelásio

Could you post your Transfer History when usin this tactic with Man U?

used this tactic with everton won lge second season euro cup and lge cup

There's no need to be agressive. I just want to call for your advice....

I use this tactics since season begin (pre-season included) so I made like 25 matches or so. I know about match preparation and it is all full for this tactic. I use similar tactics in seasons before.

I know I will not win all games BUT I'm not want to lose agains weaker oponents. Anyway I will say something at the end of the season. I will continue using your tactic.

Anyway didn't like the tone of your response... but ok, thanks anyway and thank you for sharing your tactic.

Greatings from Portugal,
Gelásio
I was not aggressive mate :) i was laying the truth on you :) of course certain tactics are not going to work for everyone and every team they use it with... but I mean, you are not doing badly at all, if you lost two games, why not make your own tactic?

just remember, it is realistic, look at United lose to Wolves... and Burnley last season! you probably played a weaker side and made a handful of changes (like we all do when we have a big strong squad) and you payed the price :)

its called Managing :) it happens...