Dear Raikan,

Q1 :Is this going to work with lower league teams too or only with good teams like Man Utd? (I'm playing with Anderlecht atm)
Q2 :I applied your tactic and I set the match preparation bar to very high. But my team is either really dense or something's off, because the tactic doesn't gel even after 20 games. I'm still on competent level and only my formation is fluid. I didn't use any OI or touchline shouts because that would even further decreases the compability. So what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards

Dear Raikan,

Q1 :Is this going to work with lower league teams too or only with good teams like Man Utd? (I'm playing with Anderlecht atm)
Q2 :I applied your tactic and I set the match preparation bar to very high. But my team is either really dense or something's off, because the tactic doesn't gel even after 20 games. I'm still on competent level and only my formation is fluid. I didn't use any OI or touchline shouts because that would even further decreases the compability. So what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards
hey bud :) it works well for any team with the suggested player types :)

that is a bit strange... post a SS of the fluidity bars so I can see whats going on!

I think the tactic is great, even for lesser teams. A downside to it is that all my good players want to leave the club now :(
Any suggestions on how to keep the better players?

Kind regards

I think the tactic is great, even for lesser teams. A downside to it is that all my good players want to leave the club now :(
Any suggestions on how to keep the better players?

Kind regards
hey mate, cheers, that means it has worked well and bigger clubs have taken notice of your best players! It is going to be a hard time ahead for you unfortunately... Just try and counter offer big amounts and talk to your players if and when they get upset.. its happening with me at Ajax now... just manage it correctly and you will be fine :)

I think I'll try to concentrate on the youth instead and purchase some good deals with the money instead.
Can you keep Jan Vertonghen? In my games he always goes to Man Utd.

Chelsea were after him for a while, not too much though, a couple of offers!

Arsenal were **** bent on Van der Wiel though, at least 15 offers....

Aaargh just lost 2-0 against Celtic in the Euro Cup. I won my home game 1-0 , we played ok. The return match we lost due to two individual mistakes. I was really gutted about it, but atleast I won the title. Hopefully I can get the Cup aswell

Update on my first season with Anderlecht=

I won the title without losing a single game!
I won the Belgian Cup aswell
Scored lots of goals and conceded only 22
I had to sell one player (Mbark Boussoufa) due to his outstanding performances throughout the season

I'll post a screenshot when I get back home

Second season =

I bought Dries Mertens to replace Boussoufa
I bought Serge Aurier (RC Lens) and Tom Hieraj (FC Groningen)as Right backs to replace my aging players (Wasylevski en Rnic, which I didn't find that good)
And I just won the Community Shield against Standard