Cheers for the quick reply mate ( you must be an early bird like myself), will have a go now as i have a day off..

hey mate, its a known fact that in 90% of the patches SI have released there is problems with getting way too many yellows ;) do a search and you see what I mean :)

yes you can of course :) but I can assure you will still get around the same most of the time :) glad its working for you however :)

Cheers mate :) I'll leavei t alone then ;P
What do you do with the Match prep? .. leave it on team blend all the time?

once the team has blended to fluid, change it to whatever you want, if you playing a good team, defensive positioning, a crappy team, attacking ;) etc etc

Using this tactic with my Ashton Athletic team, taking them to big places, i'm aiming to get to qualify for FA cup in 3 years.

ok noob Q.. how can i tell if they've blended properly?
on the map prep screen, there is a tab (current Raikanoo7's etc) click on that and you will see how adept at certain aspects of the tactic your team is ;)

which one is team fluid? cause most of them say fluid.. but its stuff like passing... marking.. etc

The 'match preperation' option on my teams drop-down menu is lightly shaded out and im unable to click on it. Any idea why? I'm playing as Gateshead in the English Blue Square North with minimal staff levels.

you have probably set your assistant manager to take control of that ;) just go into the settings and untick it :)

Should this tactic also work for a llm club, I'm playing Blyth Spartans at the moment? Their playing in the lowest English league and I'm looking for a tactic. I'm playing patch 11.3.

hey mate it could hey :) give it a go :) see if it works :) anymore updates?

Ok so i thought id post some feedback about a small project im undertaking , i downloaded a custom database containing tier 11 english leagues and picked a east coast team , my wifes favourite place to be as it happens, and my mums ashes are spread here to so it hold some sentimental value for me, anyway enough of that, my first season i was expected to finish 14th, i was 2nd about half way through then whent on a great run of form finishing top .

My signings were basicly all free agents and a few half decent players at the club already letting my assistant chose my team for me also for first few games since i had no idea of who was good and not ,finances are actualy pretty decent although i have no idea about the team in real life ,using mainly 4-4-2 but the one from a recent thread were you changed the right hand st to target man support(Rooney i think it was) and the 5-4-1 rooney amc formation for when results get a bit worrying then i switch back for a bit.

Changed the team to press more,rigid and less roam from position also since most of my team has all the creativity of a cluster of colour blind hedgehogs in a bag i tweaked the creative freedom of some of the roles ,playing with 2 out and out wingers also, as the origanal tactic had a playmaker on the left i think....anyway screenie of first season table(with 3 games left but as you can see im champions anyhow)..more to come :)

EnglishNorthernPremierLeaguePremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

Ps- still a Great tactic i try a few on varius saves but 99% of the time i revert to the old reliable that is Raikans 4-4-2

thats impressive, the other ones from my Man Utd guide I take it, those were both derived from this original tactic :)

thats impressive, the other ones from my Man Utd guide I take it, those were both derived from this original tactic :)

Aye it was from the awesome guide you wrote , couldnt remember were they were from most of the time i try and stick to the set positions and bring players in to match them , if i happen to have a decent player who doesnt match say for example target man il switch his role around and see how it works, i think some who try and it doesnt work for them expect to be able to plug and play and never adjust anything , suspensions,injurys and fatigue mean il switch roles around each game for different people, a tactic is only as good as its manager in my opinion, not to blow my own trumpet but you get the idea :), a decent tactic with someone who will take time to plan each game will work wonders, even then i think some peole expect to win every game 7-0.

Is this tactic succesful on 11.3 Raikan?

Im on 11.3 so yeh id say so , but you gotta tweak the roles for youre players or bring in players to match the default roles, even then small tweaks help.

i seem to be conceding to much any ideas how to fix it?

Perhaps you can post youre team? lots of things can come into play when conceding/losing ,did you change anything at all or are you playing the tactic as it comes?, im sure Raikan will agree that you almost always got to tweak tactics to suit certain players,only then will a decent tactic become great.

Ive used this tactic with 4 teams now all from different leagues/skill levels and ive managed to get it working inside a season or 2

I use a similar stratergy for my Melbourne heart save. Worked quite well so far, but my variations are that my central players are defensive mids. Does leave me open to the counter alot, as l can't put pressure on in the first third of the pitch.