Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Hi Raikan, Just a little mistake you have listed Naldo as Bremen but he is now a Wolfsburg player. Not being pedantic just pointing it out:)

Two players I'd recommend that I've signed for Liverpool in my first season who have probably been stand out players for me have been:-

Adrian Ramos - Signed from Hertha Berlin, lead the line very well for me playing up front on his own this season, with the support of 2 attacking midfielders playing behind him. Late 20's but has done a very good job and has kept both Ba and Borini out of the squad for a lot of the season. Scored 24 goals in 38 games this season, probably been the main reason why I'm in the europa league semi's with 10 of his goals coming in that competition alone. Also contributed to 7 assists in all competitions too and has an average rating of 7.38. Signed for 10.5mill. Performances has probably justified a substancial transfer fee.

Matias Ezequiel Schelotto - Signed from Atalanta for 9.5mill. Quite a young player who filled the RB slot that was left void after selling Glen Johnson. Can play anywhere along the right hand side of your team, no matter what formation you're playing. Produced 1 goal and 4 assists for me this season (Played predominately RB) in 35 apps. Only 23 and he's currently at 3 star and is expected to get up to 4 star.

Josip Radosevic needs adding to the list, the guy is underrated and can be bought for a couple of million. A consistent performing ball winning midfielder :)

Hello Raikan,
First of all,thanks a lot for this list,many of my transfers are made after it.
I have a suggestion...a player that requires attention...
Wolff Eikrem...he got pretty good stats and he's not that expensive...he plays for Molde...
I hope you could take a look at him :)
Cheers!

If you want a quality right back, Danilo is your man, his stats are incredible, definite must buy

Just signed Gino Peruzzi from Velez in 3rd season for Newcastle. His performances have been nothing short of amazing! Id also highly recommend Jeffrey Bruma from Chelsea.

Angelo Henriquez, currently in 2015. Scoring like crazy at the moment!

How do I open the SLF file? Please could someone tell me? Thank you.

Hey. I need a winger that can sometimes play midfield or a play-maker I gave up on Gotze, Dortmund won’t sell him anymore. Which one is a better choice? Isco, Leitner, Lamela, Maher, or Jovetic? Thank you

Hey. I need a winger that can sometimes play midfield or a play-maker I gave up on Gotze, Dortmund won’t sell him anymore. Which one is a better choice? Isco, Leitner, Lamela, Maher, or Jovetic? Thank you

Jovetic

hey Raikan, how to get the best out of kweuke? I'm playing liverpool first season and still confused with the new signings that I should buy.... I'm planning on playing with 4-2-3-1 formation, could you give me any recommendation?

P.S: I knew that I should post this in the Ask Raikan Thread, but since it's closed, I could only ask in here....

hey Raikan, how to get the best out of kweuke? I'm playing liverpool first season and still confused with the new signings that I should buy.... I'm planning on playing with 4-2-3-1 formation, could you give me any recommendation?

P.S: I knew that I should post this in the Ask Raikan Thread, but since it's closed, I could only ask in here....

Never used him before mate.. but I suggest TM -support with Suarez as AF - Attack

Never used him before mate.. but I suggest TM -support with Suarez as AF - Attack

thanks mate... My assistant suggesting me to use him as a defensive forward... still I have no idea of using defensive forward in my strategy

thanks mate... My assistant suggesting me to use him as a defensive forward... still I have no idea of using defensive forward in my strategy

that is his "best role" but for Pool you do not need him as a DF :)