Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Hey Raikan,

Which Striker is recommended?

Yassine Benzia
Facundo Ferreyra
Rodrgio
Son Heung-Min
Adam Campell

well it depends who are you are what year you are in mate...
2nd season. i am arsenal. i want someone that can take over in 2 seasons. i dont really like to play with regens. the strikers i have: giroud, rooney, llorente, walcott. they are all 28-29, except for walcott.

2nd season. i am arsenal. i want someone that can take over in 2 seasons. i dont really like to play with regens. the strikers i have: giroud, rooney, llorente, walcott. they are all 28-29, except for walcott.

Rooney?

I would honestly sign Benzia out of all of those mate :) however, take a look at Neal Maupay too...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-wonderkids/112463-neal-maupay-ogc-nice.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...113289-yassine-benzia-olympique-lyonnais.html

Fabbrini, magnificent right winger, if you use him properly.

Lisandro Lopez, future of Argentina's defense, and Velazques with him. Sanchez Mino is one of the best left backs in the game as well.

Fabbrini, magnificent right winger, if you use him properly.

Lisandro Lopez, future of Argentina's defense, and Velazques with him. Sanchez Mino is one of the best left backs in the game as well.
yeah they are all good mate :)

I was going to buy Mino for my QPR squad start of the 2nd season and tried to get Lopez on a free but he failed a WP as at the time I could not get my board to give my a feeder club, after 2 years of asking I eventually got one but he had already signed for CSKA :)

Which leagues

Hi Raikan007,

Ive used your wonderkid shortlist since you first started posting them and find most of the players to be great. I was wondering if you could help me tho please. i can load all football leagues and still have no drop in the computer performance but the game only lets me have a maximum of 125,000 player database, all leagues give an approximate 149,000 player database. Basically, i need to lose some countries from the database, which would you recommend i should drop which would still leave me with the best possibility of getting new young players that become available as the game progresses. Im now on the 2013 game, or do i start with just a few countries and ill still be able to scout and see all available players as my scouting pool opens up over time.

Thanks for any help or info from yourself or anyone else.

Westy.

Hi Raikan007,

Ive used your wonderkid shortlist since you first started posting them and find most of the players to be great. I was wondering if you could help me tho please. i can load all football leagues and still have no drop in the computer performance but the game only lets me have a maximum of 125,000 player database, all leagues give an approximate 149,000 player database. Basically, i need to lose some countries from the database, which would you recommend i should drop which would still leave me with the best possibility of getting new young players that become available as the game progresses. Im now on the 2013 game, or do i start with just a few countries and ill still be able to scout and see all available players as my scouting pool opens up over time.

Thanks for any help or info from yourself or anyone else.

Westy.

hey buddy :)

thanks man, to be honest, I have not touched this since the Demo and have since found over 100 more players that are really top quality :)

just take a look at the wonderkid sub section for more players

I would honestly ignore all the Asian teams and South Africa...

hi mate,

thanks for the reply, i had assumed that those were the main countries to go, thanks for confirming that with me. the last time i downloaded your list, approx 1 week ago, i had to use man utd with all possible leagues loaded to be able to get them to come up in the shortlist and scout them. it was just under 1000 players. i got that list reduced to aprox 135 players who were rated 3.5 starts and higher. have you updated the list since? also, do i have to load all countries databases at start or could i just start with england and still be able to search the whole worlds database?

just got the game and i am a big Newcastle fan, who do you recommend to buy, and what tactics should i use?

hi mate,

thanks for the reply, i had assumed that those were the main countries to go, thanks for confirming that with me. the last time i downloaded your list, approx 1 week ago, i had to use man utd with all possible leagues loaded to be able to get them to come up in the shortlist and scout them. it was just under 1000 players. i got that list reduced to aprox 135 players who were rated 3.5 starts and higher. have you updated the list since? also, do i have to load all countries databases at start or could i just start with england and still be able to search the whole worlds database?

I have not updated it mate :) I will sometime in the future for Fm14

I am lazio manager in second season and in 26 week im second and have chance to qualify for CL..my financial budget for player is so low and about 3 milion pound.can i buy muapuy?i need prolific striker.i. Have so many under 18 regen player with good potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Mate
can you help me out with this?
i am after two players as per below:

Club: Newcastle United / First Season
Position: CB
Expectation: 1st team
Season: Challenging for European Finish
Money: 18 mil (most over 48 months)
Preference: ball playing with pace (14 minimum)
I have already signed Okora but i feel he is not ready to start first team yet and need someone better.
I have also sold my GK and need a replacement, a good established GK please anything up to 12- 14 million.

ps: I have tried Astori and he isnt interested in joining me.

have a look at fraiser forster hes good and very big :) danny batth has done okay for mat WBA
Hi Mate
can you help me out with this?
i am after two players as per below:

Club: Newcastle United / First Season
Position: CB
Expectation: 1st team
Season: Challenging for European Finish
Money: 18 mil (most over 48 months)
Preference: ball playing with pace (14 minimum)
I have already signed Okora but i feel he is not ready to start first team yet and need someone better.
I have also sold my GK and need a replacement, a good established GK please anything up to 12- 14 million.

ps: I have tried Astori and he isnt interested in joining me.