Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 41K
Thanks for the awesome list mate.

I would personally add - Alphonse Areola, Matej Delac, Gai Assulin, Jano Ananidze, Marco Verratti, Marc Muniesa. I think most people already know about these guys but they are pretty quality.

Also you can pick up Lukaku on a free transfer a few seasons in. Great shout on Uysal and Alipio. I've not seen anyone else mention them and they've been good buys for me. Unfortunately Uysal failed to settle and Ailipio failed to bang the goals in but i sold them both for about £2m more than i paid so pretty pleased with that.

Thanks for the awesome list mate.

I would personally add - Alphonse Areola, Matej Delac, Gai Assulin, Jano Ananidze, Marco Verratti, Marc Muniesa. I think most people already know about these guys but they are pretty quality.

Also you can pick up Lukaku on a free transfer a few seasons in. Great shout on Uysal and Alipio. I've not seen anyone else mention them and they've been good buys for me. Unfortunately Uysal failed to settle and Ailipio failed to bang the goals in but i sold them both for about £2m more than i paid so pretty pleased with that.
all those names above are extremely well known around here ;) these are players that are avaialbe instead of the normal ones everyone buys, its to give more choice :D

Necip is a decent player, he and Alipio are great XD

great list dude, uhm can you give me choice for left wb for backing up evra (man utd) ?

all those names above are extremely well known around here ;) these are players that are avaialbe instead of the normal ones everyone buys, its to give more choice :D

Necip is a decent player, he and Alipio are great XD

Ah I thought that may be the case. But anyhow brilliant list, scouted a few of the cheaper options for my Rangers team, needless to say a good few of the values have shot up by season four but should still be able to steal a few bargains. Keep up the good work mate. 8-|

great list dude, uhm can you give me choice for left wb for backing up evra (man utd) ?
try:
Tripy Makonda - PSG
View attachment 78056
Georgy Schennikov - CSKA
View attachment 78054
Ismail Koybasi - Besiktas
View attachment 78050
Jauo Paulo - Fluminese
View attachment 78048
Dieguinho - Fluminese
View attachment 78049
Luis Ibanez - Dinamo
View attachment 78051
Omar Esparaza - Chivas
View attachment 78052
Yoann Andreu - St Ettienne (get early)
View attachment 78057
Timothee Kolodzieckac - Lyon (get early)
Cleber - Clubb Brugge
View attachment 78053
Diego Contento - Bayern (get early)
View attachment 78055

Ah I thought that may be the case. But anyhow brilliant list, scouted a few of the cheaper options for my Rangers team, needless to say a good few of the values have shot up by season four but should still be able to steal a few bargains. Keep up the good work mate. 8-|
cheers mate :D

I'm City i have 170 M to spend i want a Forward a DM a MAC and a MAD
hey bud, I sent you the link so that you can see the OP on the 1st page, all the players that are there ;) your original post was in the correct section and done perfectly ;) look at the 1st page

Back