Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 41K
---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

This is the worst TREAD i've ever looked @t on HERE absolutely rubbish, every1 knows all off these Players already, yeah gooo get a LIFE & *STOP* stealing other peoples posts THANK YOU !!!!!. :@

---------------------------------------
surely u mean thread that is probs why u havnt put a list on here coz no one will understand wot u r typin. Great list by the way loads of cheap decent players

So...whens the GK and FB list coming out?

and for the record, this list is very useful, unlike some people who apparently have a "life" (carly) I don't have my own time to look through and remember 200+ players.

i will be doing that this week, been very involved in my own game as of late, i always use this list when people as for players, a stitch in time saves nine :D

where does it tell ya the potential of a player on a scale of 1 to 10 can anyone tell me ?

where does it tell ya the potential of a player on a scale of 1 to 10 can anyone tell me ?
there are stars that normally do this, a player is rated out of 5 stars. if you are talking about FMRTE or any of that other stuff, i have no idea, but in game the players potential can be seen via scout reports

another good shortlist... side question: can i make a scout look at the players in the shortlist as some of the players are cheap in my game and i was wondering if i could just make the scout look at them all for ratings

well that saves me 10 years worth of clicking... good job i havent played FM for years and not known this.. oh wait.. but THANKS :D

Hulk

I would recommend this guy, i have him at Roma, and is a beast, scoring his share of both long and short attempts at goal.

Only thing he lacks is a little composure compared to other strike alternatives, but he tends to make his own chances to make up for it, due to his basically unmatched physical attributes.

Here is his record for my season just gone, ridiculous record, good partnership with Julio Baptiste up front as they are both very powerful forwards.
View attachment 58081

firstly that is a crazy scoring ratio :D secondly, he has been doing that for my team for the last 5 seasons, thirdly Everyone on this forum already knows about him since Fm08 and finally, this is meant to offer Fm users like yourself, alternative players in certain positions, like instead of Hulk (which a lot of people buy) you can perhaps get Edison Cavani or Roberto Soldado or Guilamme Houraou ;)
here he is on my save at the moment (remember, that these are only his league goals, he has scored 45 plus for the last 4 seasons) ;)
View attachment 58087View attachment 58088

That is a very good return!

I know he was pretty good on the other FMs, but he seems to play much better on this one!

Levan Mchedlidze, the Georgian striker, was open to contract talks in the Jan window first season, and was a good freebie!

Edit:
Sebastian Blanco needs to be added to your list too!
His stats aren't overly impressive, but he is an extremely effective right winger, seems to take lots of light knocks though, but this could be down to his low strength and hard opposition tackling.
S/Shots:

Last edited:
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli (4 million, WONDERKID!!!) *** check this boy out!

from the 1st page, he is there :) good player :)
full backs are coming shortly, so sorry for the delay, been too busy with Fm and work :P

Raikan, you ever thought of doing a start of season Loan shortlist? For us who play lower level leagues it'd be great! :)

So what players would you reccommend for my leeds team which are in leauge 1. i have about 10m to spend.

Back