Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 41K
Franco Zuculini (DMC) turned out pretty good on FM09. I'll try him 10 now I've been bothered to buy it.

what are the stars for? im pretty new to the fm-base lol :)

what are the stars for? im pretty new to the fm-base lol :)
hey man, nothing at all that is relevant to anything with Fm, its just players that are more recommended than the others on the list, just to try and show you who they are :D

Levan Mchedlidze
He comes to my Leeds in the end of the first season for free. :)

Levan Mchedlidze
He comes to my Leeds in the end of the first season for free. :)
very very nice XD great young player, never had him before, but always watch him! what season you in? are you in the EPL yet?

Now I'm in Championsip but still go in the 2nd season friendlys ..

OFF TOPIC : Wich are your trainning plans?

quality list eden hazard has 9 goals in 16 starts for my sunderland team might be worth puttin joe mattock in ur full back list signed him as back up he is in my first team av rating 7.6 14 games also have luisao and naldo in defence not wonderkids but an amazin partnership

Superb List!
Just one thing is the price to the right of the name how much they cost or there value?

its their estimated prices on patches 10.0 to 10.2 (it was made before 10.3) its just a guideline, it sort of lets you know how much you will be out for if you decide to go for them! <)

This is the worst TREAD i've ever looked @t on HERE absolutely rubbish, every1 knows all off these Players already, yeah gooo get a LIFE & *STOP* stealing other peoples posts THANK YOU !!!!!. :@

---------------------------------------

This is the worst TREAD i've ever looked @t on HERE absolutely rubbish, every1 knows all off these Players already, yeah gooo get a LIFE & *STOP* stealing other peoples posts THANK YOU !!!!!. :@

could you do better ???

stealing what threads? wtf are you on about?

Last edited:
Nathan Delfouneso (villa) a consistent goal scorer in future seasons if paired with a good partner, easily a wonderkid imo. Love the list btw and Anthony Annan = makelele :D

Back