Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

Aye but its contradicting to say genie scout is cheating and then download a shortlist ;) both pretty much the same thing. Both list players worth buying, ones just more accurate and detailed.
n yeah shows you what they will turn out like.

Not exactly, using a shortlist is basically somebody else scouting for you, like you do in the game. YOU still judge if you want to sign the player, its just Raikan has reccomended the player for you to look at as you may not have seen them before.

(similar to sending out a scout in game and the come back saying *player* is highly reccomended.)

Genie scout is you finding the player first, then using it to tell almost everything about them. Unless im wrong and the Genie thing actually finds sombody you hadnt found in the first place. (might be wrong though! :p)

Not exactly, using a shortlist is basically somebody else scouting for you, like you do in the game. YOU still judge if you want to sign the player, its just Raikan has reccomended the player for you to look at as you may not have seen them before.

(similar to sending out a scout in game and the come back saying *player* is highly reccomended.)

Genie scout is you finding the player first, then using it to tell almost everything about them. Unless im wrong and the Genie thing actually finds sombody you hadnt found in the first place. (might be wrong though! :p)

Exactly the same ;) apart from genie is the person <)

You guys like a kid that fighting over "between egg and chicken, which exist first?".. Useless thing to fight about..
Well everyone has a style to play.. Nerd play or cheaters as long as you enjoy that what important.. It just a game..
Thanks Raikan anyway.. I will wait untill you release winger list.. I kinda need a new winger since Nani had a fight with me..:p

I like how you brought chicken and egg into the fight ;) great shortlists

Quality list there mucca I'll be scouting through them all later. What do the stars mean after a Cooke of the players? Are they your top recommendations? If they are who's ya top defenders and midfielders ad there's only stars by some of the forwards! Sound

Cut it with the Genie Scout debate.

For me Raikan is a walking,talking Genie Scout himself :wub:

I will complete the rest of the Am's on Monday as well as the Strikers list come Monday too! I hope you enjoy it!

Raikan, I'm starting the typo fight again sorry!

Its Juan Pablo Carrizo not Juan Pablo Carrizzo;)

why Khouma Babacar is not on the list? he is a very good young player, 17th year old in the first season and scores 3 goals in less than 10 matches he played (sometimes as a sub), his skills also increase quite fast.

why Khouma Babacar is not on the list? he is a very good young player, 17th year old in the first season and scores 3 goals in less than 10 matches he played (sometimes as a sub), his skills also increase quite fast.
Be patient mate. Raikan haven't put the list of strikers.

check out Kara playing at Tromso, Mobi Okoli at Sandnes Urf,

Be patient mate. Raikan haven't put the list of strikers.

I doubt he will be on it because if you read the OP, it's players that a less used/known.
Babacar is known to at least 75% of the forum.
It's like saying on a thread buy Messi and Ronaldo because they're the best players, we already knew that.